Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments?

Poll: Do you think we should have a WBO tournament with teams

Yes, there should be a tournament with teams
84.07%
No, we should not have a tournament with teams
5.21%
Maybe
10.73%
Total: 100% 634 vote(s)
This would probably be a terrible idea, but I've always wanted to try legit tag team battles like in the anime. If it worked out, it could open the door for a new kind of strategy, like where one player on a team would use stamina and the other could circle the rim with a flat performance tip combo.
If only BB-10s were bigger... Tongue_out
(Dec. 02, 2013  2:03 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: This would probably be a terrible idea, but I've always wanted to try legit tag team battles like in the anime. If it worked out, it could open the door for a new kind of strategy, like where one player on a team would use stamina and the other could circle the rim with a flat performance tip combo.
If only BB-10s were bigger... Tongue_out

I agree with you The Supreme One Grin Tongue_out
I have to say that I would love a team tourney.
same here AZL!
i would love team tourneys it would be a great way bladers to get their team name known and think about the way of battle you would have lots of time to battle
I think team tourneys would be a cool thing to have available, but wouldn't that mean certain rules would have to be rewritten or would you make more like the show? (I.E. 1 v 1 but with a group of others?) Does this kinda thing already officially happen in the US?
Yes a team tournament will be interesting because you need to rely not only on yourself but on your team mates too and give them your blader spirit.
No I don't think the wbo should hold a beyblade tag team tournament because the beys would crash in to each other.
(Jul. 07, 2014  2:15 PM)LdragodestroyOP Wrote: No I don't think the wbo should hold a beyblade tag team tournament because the beys would crash in to each other.
That's not a reason, besides that is what beys are supposed to do.. If you have a good strategy like you use attack and your partner uses defense, there are low chances of damage to your own team member
That's not even what would be happening. As has been explained multiple times in this thread, team tournaments would be carried out much like in the original beyblade series and metal masters, with one person from each team playing a round.
This would be a great idea, to keep beyblade running, the reason said, is because insted of the same format's that bladers get tired of, no offense! that's why bladers are retiring, so i bielieve having this team format for an official format, will make beyblade really active again. Guys it's worth a try!Tongue_out
I think that's a great idea if they are around were I live
There would have to be a qualifier for every section.
If we did this in America, we could have a qualifier in the state capital. The winner of the qualifier is the leader, much like the original Beyblade series, the other 3 from the Semi-Finals will join the team.
Or we could just have tag team tournaments...
This wouldnt be something large scale, it would just be a fun new format.
So is this thread about what everyone thinks about team tournaments or is everyone trying to get this started by taking this up with the comitee? If so, then yes. Team tourneys would draw in new bladers and the bladers of this organization could tell their friends and family about the news and it could draw in new new bladers making us much bigger!
(Jul. 17, 2014  3:58 AM)SupremeDragon16 Wrote: So is this thread about what everyone thinks about team tournaments or is everyone trying to get this started by taking this up with the comitee? If so, then yes. Team tourneys would draw in new bladers and the bladers of this organization could tell their friends and family about the news and it could draw in new new bladers making us much bigger!
It's where we list reasons why we should have Team tourneys. The committee looks at those and once they feel our reasons are valid they listen to us.
(Jul. 17, 2014  4:53 AM)Lord Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2014  3:58 AM)SupremeDragon16 Wrote: So is this thread about what everyone thinks about team tournaments or is everyone trying to get this started by taking this up with the comitee? If so, then yes. Team tourneys would draw in new bladers and the bladers of this organization could tell their friends and family about the news and it could draw in new new bladers making us much bigger!
It's where we list reasons why we should have Team tourneys. The committee looks at those and once they feel our reasons are valid they listen to us.

Oh I understand!

But anyways,This team tournament should really happen. This will bring carps load of bladers and makes thing interesting.
You should explain to me how holding team tournaments would suddenly bring in more Bladers, because I do not see it.
(Jul. 20, 2014  4:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You should explain to me how holding team tournaments would suddenly bring in more Bladers, because I do not see it.

Alright so if we make a big announcement all over social media about the WBO having a world wide or regular team tournaments this could spark bladers interest. Or the bladers of this organization could tell there friends and family about it and the word will spread. Just think about it.
We pretty much do that already. The WBO has a Facebook page, a Youtube channel, and I'm pretty sure they've got a Twitter too. For major events like the North American Championships or Beyblade Colosseum, we've also gotten support from popular Beyblade Youtubers like Zankye and BeybladeGeeks.
But those methods already worked in a limited way for the regular tournaments, and I doubt there are many players who would be more interested in team Beyblade events than in a Beyblade tournament at all ...
(Jul. 20, 2014  4:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: But those methods already worked in a limited way for the regular tournaments, and I doubt there are many players who would be more interested in team Beyblade events than in a Beyblade tournament at all ...

Well we won't know unless we try? Kai-V could I have a chat with the comitee about Team tourneys? I really want to see this happen and I'm willing to put time and effort into seeing it!
I agree with him!If team tourneys happen,people from all over the world are going to join the WBO Looking for a team to join!Then we'd have twice the members we already have!
When did Singapore got beyblade tournament I went to join can I join