[Buying]  I'll buy your broken string launcher and other things.

Poll: Do you like waffles?

Yes I like waffles!
80.39%
Of course not you idiot.
9.80%
Whats a waffle?
9.80%
Total: 100% 51 vote(s)
If you have blitz please help.

I am also willing to buy any zero g beyblade. I'll also buy a zero g stadium or launcher.

Pm me if you have a string launcher working or non to sell.
I got quite a bit of Plastic and HMS for sale, As well as spare part's. So just shoot me a PM.
Bump
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGSIHtgjwd8

My Pokemon cards make me a good offer I can't back down ok. Also please stay with at least two buying threads not three or more ok.
I can get you a Rock Leone 130WB 130 is not original part, but I don't have a 145. And it's gonna be used. maybe I can trade it to lower the price of the gameboys we're talking about in PMs?
will you accept hasbro stadiums?
(Aug. 06, 2012  9:54 PM)FlamingFury Wrote: will you accept hasbro stadiums?

No, it's not a BB-10.
how much are you willing to pay for a pack of pokemon cards? one of thosemetal packs. those are pokemon right?
I will accept any stadium.
(Aug. 06, 2012  10:02 PM)FlamingFury Wrote: how much are you willing to pay for a pack of pokemon cards? one of thosemetal packs. those are pokemon right?

It depends which type?
If you don't know what I mean jut post a picture and I'll tell you.
I have a truckload of the original Topps pokemon cards, do you want them? I have Charmander, Diglett, and Golbat holos, too.
Cake if you're coming to the Tournament, Blaziken will be there too. Makes buying and selling easy for everybody.
It's true! And sure I'll see what I can do I'm going to stop spending just in case.
So if your going to the tournament bring whstever
How 'bout I sell you my Charizard ex, if you're willing to pay.
Bump
I have a gameboy pocket, and a burn fireblaze stadium. Want it?
When I get home ill make a video of all my pokemon cards lol and i have a mint condition takara tomy rock leone
(Aug. 08, 2012  6:25 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: When I get home ill make a video of all my pokemon cards lol and i have a mint condition takara tomy rock leone

O: you would sell that? You just bought it! XD
Depends how much he's willing to pay Wink
i have thefirst charizrd card about 4 o 5 lvxs and some of te first series pokemon ards including th charizard bastose drgonite etc an 1 japanese card there is about 200 to 400 cas and 2tins (if u want the tins postage will go up) andall te cards u buy of me will b conbined shiped with soulninja i will sell them afr $20 wnt em? as there r alot of money to get it charizard its wroth a lot i sell i to u becoz no one has the money to spend these days Grin want em?
Bump
Prepare to have your mind blown Blaziken!

I have a Super Vortex Stadium in good condition(no cracks or dents just some scratched paint).
Also the red Lightning wheel and gold Ldrago clear wheel that come with it(both used).
Free green tool and launcher(MFB).

Edit: Post semi-deletedWink. Only post beyblade related stuff apparently. Sorry.
My mind has been blown.
Quite sufficiently infact
are you interested with pokemon promos? i have some of them, like the Happy birthday Pikachu promo card. how much are you willing to pay for those cards?