[Burst Classic Proposal] Ban Drift and Bearing Drift

Overview:

While Dragoon Drift was tested upon Drift’s release and found limited success, this combination has risen to prevalence in the Burst Classic meta over the past 6 months as skilled players have learned to optimize their set-ups and launch. When balanced tuned with either Yell or Polish and launched at medium power with a hard bank, Dragoon Drift has a high probability of bursting its opponents and an even higher probability of outspinning them. More recently, we’ve begun to see Bearing Drift combinations take hold, which has raised even deeper concerns for the community due to the fact that combinations like Anubis Bearing Drift have a high success rate against both Dragoon AND competitive same spin setups.

DC’s competitive Burst Classic community sees the banning of Drift and Bearing Drift as the best path forward in order to promote a healthy Burst Classic meta. While some believe that we need to take further steps to restore BSC to its former glory, the banning of Drift and Bearing Drift will ensure that Dragoon can play a healthy role in the BSC meta and elevate a diverse crop of stamina drivers that will ensure that players don't feel punished for using attack.

Why are Drift and Bearing Drift an issue? (TSO’s take)

Historically, Burst Classic has found favorability in the DC metro area because its characteristic right spin meta allows both KO and burst attackers to shine. While some believe that this ethos was first threatened with the inclusion of stamina dash drivers, all members of the MD community and every participant on our past 3 BSC has expressed disappointment and concern over the presence of Drift, which has been exploited for easy success on Dragoon, and more recently Bearing Drift. Combined, these two drivers have elevated the viability of stamina set-ups to the point where players that have historically relied on attack no longer feel that the risk is worth the benefit.

The frustration in MD is palpable and frankly has gotten to a point where competitive players no longer want to play what used to be their favorite format. While I can acknowledge and appreciate that Dragoon has been less of a problem in other regions, I want to lay out the issues now, as Attack on Dragoon is the last BSC tournament in our area until Drift and Bearing Drift are no longer a threat.

Event Timeline:

September 3rd - Dragoon Drift and Dragoon Zone’+HasZ are first identified as a concern in MD at Classic Classics. Friedpasta sweeps unranked deck format, going undefeated and not giving up a single point when Dragoon was used.

November 20th - The next time Burst Classic is hosted in the region, Dragoon sweeps once again. This tournament is also unranked deck format and Friedpasta and I use Dragoon Drift to win every point against players who without Dragoon in their deck. During this event, it also becomes apparent that combinations designed specifically to counter Dragoon Drift—including Neptune Bearing Drift, Driger Orbit (tilt launched), and Chaos High Xtend’ in defense mode—are either inconsistent or ineffective against players that know the most effective way of launching Dragoon. When attack is used, we observe that its chance of bursting or being KO’d against Dragoon is 50% or higher.

March 5th - After taking yet another break from Burst Classic, the format is hosted once again at Attack on Dragoon. This time, nearly competitive player comes prepared with a Dragoon Drift or Dragoon Bearing Drift combo. During the tournament, Broyeeto discovers Anubis Bearing Drift, which we observe is the first combination that can both out-spin Dragoon and beat other same-spin stamina. Anubis Bearing Drift’s unnaturally high burst and KO defense makes it an automatic deck choice from this point on. All top 4 placers use Dragoon in their deck throughout first and second stage.

Community Commentary:

Broyeeto:
1. Dragoon encourages slower gameplay, something which classic is known for not having in the past, being the most “healthy” burst metagame. In the optimal deck currently you have: dragoon drift, dragoon counter (BDR on a solid stamina layer like a2), and then a third combo that looks pretty bc it sits there and does nothing.

2. Dragoon forces judges to have to use their cameras rather than with classic in the past being able to be judged without video review very easily and confidently. This extends event times considerably, so Dragoon is not only unhealthy for the game, but for everyone playing’s time as well.

3. Dragoon beats attackers, straight up. If both combos are launched correctly for the most part dragoon will win. With attack there is always a little luck so maybe you get a good round or two but overall it makes zero sense to run attack when you can use anti-dragoon bdr combos. These drift based combos eliminate the matchup chart entirely, making the revolve, orbit and defense trio basically useless and no longer usable against other competent players (I used driger s h o but I only use it Vs new players because it has less risk than dragoon, also beats the QD stuff that JC runs 5-0 every time haha).

4. Most stamina drivers have been completely outclassed by bdr, the main one that still remains from “old classic” (a year ago) is Hxt+’ because a chaos h Hxt+’ will generally burst the bdr combo

tldr bsc is literally just bst but attack doesn’t work at all. In bst, attack doesn’t feel great but at least it works.

Friedpasta:

Bearing Drift has incredible opposite spin on par with drift, but [also] has incredible same spin. Even without balance tuning. it can go even with other top tier stamina options that are well balanced.

Drift centralizes the meta around dragoon. its high LAD allows dragoon to outspin most combos not intended to outspin it and even takes hits from the best attack combos like g2 unite. [Drift] completely changes the meta from a same spin meta with lots of type diversity to a stamina triangle where everyone has to run a deck of 3 very similar types of combos.

BearsFTW: Drift and its variants give dragoon F a place as a simple spammable check to every possible matchup as something that will tie or os almost every right spin stamina as well as being difficult to KO by attack. Getting rid of drift/bearing drift allows the meta to become a lot more healthy imo as you get rid of a single combo that beats everything as well as right spin bdr combos that would otherwise dominate stamina even more so without dragoon. The way I see it in short is that dragoon F as a layer is not the problem here its drift/bearing drift that propel it to something so oppressive and really shouldn't exist in classic.

SpinZero: I think BDr and Dr should be banned because it’s pretty obviously not fair to have high stamina/LAD drivers that can practically solo everything opposite spin in an almost entirely right spin meta.

Mr. Memes: I feel they [Drift and Bearing Drift] are the only drivers that makes dragoon relevant in Classic rn. Even if you don’t use BDR for opposite spin in Classic, it’s same spin is so potent that anything that isn’t drift or free spin can’t contest the high LAD ceiling it presents. Also, because of the greater margin of error of using attack in Classic is in general, you will be lucky to get any good hits in let alone even getting a wall bounce at that point.
JA Industries. :to be frank, my reasons for why I am in agreement that dragoon isn’t the problem, but drivers like bearing drift and Drift being the problem instead.

Prior to drift and bearing drift being both in classic, classic had a very fun and balanced same spin Driver matchup triangle for the stamina end, with dragoon still being a fair and balanced layer, as it was good, but inconsistent, then these drivers came along and people realized that dragoon is now insanely consistent with such opposite spin driver options, which leads to the format that had genuinely fun and interesting driver matchups becoming who can use their dragoon/stamina driver with drift or bearing drift first and win from there.

You may say J, as an attack player, couldn’t you just use attack to deal with dragoon? My response to this is, technically yes, but it is very difficult, especially if your opponent is very good with pendulum Shooting dragoon, you can launch dragoon bearing drift and drift at very low RPM’s and still deal with attack as long as you make sure it catches the ridge, or even by just trying to bait out a slow motion burst. Attack is powerful, but it’s existence, should not be a reason as to why something isn’t “broken”, especially when not everyone runs the type.

There’s other applications to these drivers, beyond dragoon, especially with bearing Drift. I’ve been seeing Anubis on bearing drift, and some other combination of layers with these drivers. I’ve also been seeing people run a deck with drift, metal drift, and bearing drift, which just seems to me as more evidence that this is a problem in the format as more combos are being built on opposite spin matchups rather than same spin matchups.

Overall I personally conclude that the current state of classic with bearing drift and drift variants is just not fun, toxic, and takes even more meaning from what classic should be, a celebration of the days when there was more same spin In a balanced way, where you can also use attack combos without feeling as if you’ve opened yourself up to a weakness in driver matchups. This ban is a great starting point, and frankly I’d probably ban more drivers, if I could, but that is not the point of this discussion.
Great thread! I definitely agree with all of this. This is the start we need to really make classic great again. I do believe that dragoon isn't the problem and that it's the drivers too, which is good common ground. I'm not gonna say much more than this as I have my own thread cookin' where I'll talk more about further steps, but at the very least, I guarantee both sides of the classic debate will agree that Dr/Bdr need to go. I'd even argue that br' and hasBr need to go, but I don't have a TT dragoon, so I can only test hasbro Br. I obviously think more needs to go, but I won't get into that as that would detract and make it look like I'm ungrateful for the work put in to make the changes proposed happen, which is absolutely not the case. Hope that we can get Dr/Bdr banned, and I'm looking forward to the future of the format!
(Mar. 13, 2023  1:20 AM)JA Industries. Wrote: JA Industries. :to be frank, my reasons for why I am in agreement that dragoon isn’t the problem, but drivers like bearing drift and Drift being the problem instead.

Prior to drift and bearing drift being both in classic, classic had a very fun and balanced same spin Driver matchup triangle for the stamina end, with dragoon still being a fair and balanced layer, as it was good, but inconsistent, then these drivers came along and people realized that dragoon is now insanely consistent with such opposite spin driver options, which leads to the format that had genuinely fun and interesting driver matchups becoming who can use their dragoon/stamina driver with drift or bearing drift first and win from there.

You may say J, as an attack player, couldn’t you just use attack to deal with dragoon? My response to this is, technically yes, but it is very difficult, especially if your opponent is very good with pendulum Shooting dragoon, you can launch dragoon bearing drift and drift at very low RPM’s and still deal with attack as long as you make sure it catches the ridge, or even by just trying to bait out a slow motion burst. Attack is powerful, but it’s existence, should not be a reason as to why something isn’t “broken”, especially when not everyone runs the type.

There’s other applications to these drivers, beyond dragoon, especially with bearing Drift. I’ve been seeing Anubis on bearing drift, and some other combination of layers with these drivers. I’ve also been seeing people run a deck with drift, metal drift, and bearing drift, which just seems to me as more evidence that this is a problem in the format as more combos are being built on opposite spin matchups rather than same spin matchups.

Overall I personally conclude that the current state of classic with bearing drift and drift variants is just not fun, toxic, and takes even more meaning from what classic should be, a celebration of the days when there was more same spin In a balanced way, where you can also use attack combos without feeling as if you’ve opened yourself up to a weakness in driver matchups. This ban is a great starting point, and frankly I’d probably ban more drivers, if I could, but that is not the point of this discussion.

I cannot honestly say much more than this. I still have worries about the highly burst resistant Stamina beys we have today on layers like Acid Anubis and Anubion A2, though some older layers do sort of need them to function the ways they once did due to wear (old Deathscythers for instance) so I'd rather take this one step at a time and handle the things everyone can agree are a problem instead of the things only some people see as problematic and might actually save some layers from disappearing entirely.
Are the Hasbro Drifts part of this proposal (Drift-SP, Drift armor tip)?

The LAD available to the Hasbro Dragoon can be quite good. In my opinion , it’s capable of doing TT Dragoon like things:

DgF.Y.Ln-H/Dr-Sp vs N.S.Dr
https://youtu.be/tshuMSWZTRU

Not a drift but pretty good LAD:

DgF.Y.Mb-Sp(awk) vs N.Y.Dr
https://youtu.be/fc02WGb6pd4
(Mar. 13, 2023  6:13 AM)Shindog Wrote: Are the Hasbro Drifts part of this proposal (Drift-SP, Drift armor tip)?

The LAD available to the Hasbro Dragoon can be quite good.  In my opinion , it’s capable of doing TT Dragoon like things:

Our region hasn't seen any usage of these tips on Dragoon (good or bad) so I would leave that to the team's judgment. I did just purchase both Hasbro Drifts, so I would be curious how they stack up for defense compared to their predecessor.
I used dragoon drift-spm at beyblade east and it did well. Nobody was using dragoon on drift hsb nor TT during that tournament. I'm against the banned. I beat dragoon on drift and lost with dragoon on drift so I don't see the logic in this banned. Dragoon TT on drift stands no chance against hsb drift same spin or op-spin.
(Mar. 13, 2023  3:16 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2023  6:13 AM)Shindog Wrote: Are the Hasbro Drifts part of this proposal (Drift-SP, Drift armor tip)?

The LAD available to the Hasbro Dragoon can be quite good.  In my opinion , it’s capable of doing TT Dragoon like things:

Our region hasn't seen any usage of these tips on Dragoon (good or bad) so I would leave that to the team's judgment. I did just purchase both Hasbro Drifts, so I would be curious how they stack up for defense compared to their predecessor.
I'll be honest, they aren't quite as potent as the TT versions, but you definitely wanna ban them too, as they are still quite potent in my opinion. Dr-SP is like diet HS drivers and should go too.
(Mar. 13, 2023  3:48 PM)JCMakeEmBurst Wrote: Dragoon TT on drift stands no chance against hsb drift same spin or op-spin.
This is how I feel about this at this time. My videos should suggest that is how I would think.
(Mar. 13, 2023  3:48 PM)JCMakeEmBurst Wrote: I used dragoon drift-spm at beyblade east and it did well. Nobody was using dragoon on drift hsb nor TT during that tournament. I'm against the banned. I beat dragoon on drift and lost with dragoon on drift so I don't see the logic in this banned. Dragoon TT on drift stands no chance against hsb drift same spin or op-spin.
At that point in east, people hadn't figured out how to optimize thier Dragoons in both combo setup and launch technique. It's very telling when you have this many top Blading talent agreeing about something, so it's pretty clear that it is a big problem. I'd like to suggest you come up with some counters to it that don't involve the drift and bdr collection of drivers so we can test them. 

Trust me dawg, while I'm on the side of banning things more, a lot of people agreeing with this aren't, so having this mutual agreement really shows how bad the problem is. 

If TT drift doesn’t stand a chance against hasbro drift (which, for the record, I highly doubt) then obviously that should go too. I think maybe we should bring Zn'+HasZ into the equation if not already in there, but let's get these out of the way first.

The point of "I beat Dragoon on drift and lost with Dragoon on drift" is such a moot point. Even things like spriggan requiem and hasbro scythe can and have lost before, but it being technically beatable shouldn't have overall bearing' on if it's banworthy or not. If someone put horseshoes in thier boxing gloves and took me to the ring, yeh, its technically still possible for me to win, but do you see how the odds would not be in my favor? Take a look at the winning combos and you will see, everyone there who made top 3 used almost exclusively Dragoon on LAD setup. You may be able to sneak a win in against it here or there, but consistently, it's been shown to be quite overcentralizing the meta and what people play.

I hate to say it my guy, it's hard to say I can see where you're coming from here. I get that you're anti ban, but at a certain point, I think you gotta realize when a problem gets bad enough. What's worse, someone not being able to use a par they bought, or nobody being able to use any parts they bought besides a few combos. The anti ban mentality it all about not limited options, but by keeping destructive parts in the game, you are in essence, limiting the options, or at least the viable ones.
(Mar. 13, 2023  3:48 PM)JCMakeEmBurst Wrote: I used dragoon drift-spm at beyblade east and it did well. Nobody was using dragoon on drift hsb nor TT during that tournament. I'm against the banned. I beat dragoon on drift and lost with dragoon on drift so I don't see the logic in this banned. Dragoon TT on drift stands no chance against hsb drift same spin or op-spin.

The only flaw I have with your argument is that this thread is addressing the possible banning of both drift and bearing drift, not just drift or variants of drift such as drift-spm/armor tip-drift.  Having both drift and bearing drift legal in classic is a very bad thing in which a player can both be prepared for an opposite spin and same spin MUs without much thought in a format that was primarily a right-spin format for most of its lifespan.  Also keep this in mind, for Burst Classic tournaments that were hosted in the last 6 months after Beyblade East, Dragoon F/S on BDR/DR has seen a significant increase in usage due to both drivers having insane LAD that other options in TT or Hasbro cannot match consistently unless if the Dragoon F/S DR/BDR combo is unoptimized or not balance tuned correctly.  This is also due to the fact you can run both Dragoon F/S in the same deck so you can be prepared for the counter pick if they were expecting you to go dragoon drift and you can just go dragoon bearing drift to mitigate it.

Even if you don't use Dragoon F/S on BDR/DR, players such as Broyeeto have used Acid Anubis BDR to win his recent Burst Classic tournament in which Anubis's round shape and better burst resistance compared to use Dragoon F/S makes it even more of a threat to making the meta stagnant and one dimensional since players can build multiple variants of a combo that can not only tank the best attack options in the game but also has unrivaled LAD potential in both opposite and same spin stamina.  Having the possibility of the ban of drivers that go against what Burst Classic was originally meant to be will allow the format to be healthy and force players to learn how to build decks/combos with the thought in mind of what they do well against and what they struggle against.
I've posted this elsewhere and think it should be here too.
After speaking with Th!nk and Broyeeto on the WBO Discord, I would like to update this banlist.
UNBAN: Accel', Assault', Fusion', Zephyr', Metal Accel, Metal Fusion
The dash stallers don't have enough power in the presence of Piss UFO, C.H.HXt+' and Unite combos to be meta-defining. They'll be strong and definitely interesting to use, but they won't have the level of dominance that they once did. Also, Assault-Q is basically Hasbro Assault'.
Metal Defense
I get it's heavy, but weight based defense has kind of fallen off from where it was. It honestly doesn't have enough defensive power to have much of an impact on it's return.
Destroy'
This should be unbanned sheerly for consistency purposes. Metal Destroy is unbanned. This should be too.
BAN:
Drift, Metal Drift, Bearing Drift, Metal Bearing Drift
The drifts, as mentioned above, completely centralize the meta and turn BSC into a LAD festival. They have great defense, stamina and LAD.
Zone'
With the drifts gone, this becomes the best LAD option in format. On HasZ, it can reliably outspin Revolve and Bearing in same spin, has enough LAD to outspin everything in opposite spin, and enough defense and burst resistance to tank every attack that gets thrown at it.
WATCHLIST:
High Xtend+'
This is here because, though it dominates, it has a clear-cut weakness: KO attack. If, however, KO attack doesn't prosper with the drifts banned, or this dominates too much, it can very easily be banned.
Bearing', Bearing (Hasbro)
Dragoon F can't utilize these as well as it utilizes drift, making these less powerful
Drift-SP
Same reasons as the drifts, plus it acts similarly to a hypersphere driver.
(Mar. 13, 2023  7:06 PM)Deadly_162 Wrote: I've posted this elsewhere and think it should be here too.
After speaking with Th!nk and Broyeeto on the WBO Discord, I would like to update this banlist.
The dash stallers don't have enough power in the presence of Piss UFO, C.H.HXt+' and Unite combos to be meta-defining. They'll be strong and definitely interesting to use, but they won't have the level of dominance that they once did. Also, Assault-Q is basically Hasbro Assault'.
Metal Defense
I get it's heavy, but weight based defense has kind of fallen off from where it was. It honestly doesn't have enough defensive power to have much of an impact on it's return.
Destroy'
This should be unbanned sheerly for consistency purposes. Metal Destroy is unbanned. This should be too.
BAN:
The drifts, as mentioned above, completely centralize the meta and turn BSC into a LAD festival. They have great defense, stamina and LAD.
Zone'
With the drifts gone, this becomes the best LAD option in format. On HasZ, it can reliably outspin Revolve and Bearing in same spin, has enough LAD to outspin everything in opposite spin, and enough defense and burst resistance to tank every attack that gets thrown at it.
WATCHLIST:
High Xtend+'
This is here because, though it dominates, it has a clear-cut weakness: KO attack. If, however, KO attack doesn't prosper with the drifts banned, or this dominates too much, it can very easily be banned.
Dragoon F can't utilize these as well as it utilizes drift, making these less powerful
Drift-SP

I second this so hard you don't even know. The ' staller drivers made sense when they were the only ' Stamina options out there, but now that tight Stamina is everywhere do they really? Are you really gonna tell me that Zephyr' is better than Revolve' to ban it? Heck, I remember when Assault' released and it was immediately banned with nearly no notice. I felt like the only guy asking "Wait, is this thing actually good enough to ban?" and just being told "I don't know why but yes". If Assault' was so big and bad, why isn't Assault-Q dominating the metagame? Answer: It never was that good to begin with!

I've also already made a thread for Metal Accel/Metal Fusion/Metal Defense before here, and despite a small number of posts with the same general murmuring that they don't need to be banned (and an entire list of which layers do and don't work with these metal cap drivers to begin with) nothing really came of it. I'd definitely push for these the same way I'd push for the removal of Drift and its variants. Zone' is a good shout just for being so strong as a replacement, and I like the forethought.
MagikHorse I agree with your comments on the role that drivers like Zephyr' and Accel' would play in the BSC meta today, but want to issue a correction on the history behind them. The community broadly agreed at the time that those drivers needed to be banned. Assault' was not banned on release, having come out after Classic went ranked, but was quickly added to the list because of tournaments like NYC's Sword and A Lost Long Island Classic, where the top players all spammed Odin Assault' to prove the point and it was virtually impossible to counter.
(Mar. 14, 2023  2:24 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: MagikHorse I agree with your comments on the role that drivers like Zephyr' and Accel' would play in the BSC meta today, but want to issue a correction on the history behind them. The community broadly agreed at the time that those drivers needed to be banned. Assault' was not banned on release, having come out after Classic went ranked, but was quickly added to the list because of tournaments like NYC's Sword and A Lost Long Island Classic, where the top players all spammed Odin Assault' to prove the point and it was virtually impossible to counter.
That was a funny one. This was definitely at a good point in classic, so it makes sense it got banned. I think a lot of people do underestimate dash stallers. Heck, if not for the normal stamina types having just as much burst resistance advantage, I'd be using stallers myself.
Responses and testing would be greatly appreciated
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Potenti...pid1841135

(Mar. 13, 2023  7:06 PM)Deadly_162 Wrote: I've posted this elsewhere and think it should be here too.
Metal Defense
Destroy'
BAN:
Zone'
WATCHLIST:
High Xtend+'
Drift-SP

Also, come next month, when I do my next pair of tournaments, I will be doing the normal burst standard, as well as Burst Classic with this banlist as an experimental.
Burst Limited is my priority ATM but I figure I might as well throw my hat in for Burst Classic:

Bearing Drift/Metal Bearing Drift: Ban it, even in a single spin format A2.G.BDr has been made out to be just about the only playable combo.
Drift/Metal Drift/Drift-Sp/+Drift: Ban them, the TT ones have caused enough problems, and apparently the Hasbro ones are just as good if not better? They can be countered, mostly by another form of Drift, but I've already written like an entire dissertation on why this much LAD is bad for a metagame.

Dash Stallers: My gut reaction, and especially after TSO mentioned that tournament with Odin.assault', would be to keep them banned, but somewhere along the way I came to the realization that it's not too different from what S2.Iron is already capable of? Odin 100% OSes some spamina types that S2 cannot though, which is a bit worrying.

I'm also a bit iffy about leaving the Dash stamina Drivers in (mostly Revolve', I can't really think of any others off the top of my head) because I almost feel like there is like an integral of the LAD Floor, and overcentralizing that much burst resistance and raw Stamina could affect the diversity of the meta in a bad way, but that's honestly just speculation, and I guess I also can't really argue with the fact that 9 Newton Ab-S or DzF.Br haven't done anything like that despite being essentially the same thing.

If these actually need to be left in because they are an important check to the Dash Stallers, I might make the argument that the Driver meta for this format has become a bit powercrept outside of LAD as well? If it is, I don't necessarily think it's so bad?
(Mar. 14, 2023  2:24 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: MagikHorse I agree with your comments on the role that drivers like Zephyr' and Accel' would play in the BSC meta today, but want to issue a correction on the history behind them. The community broadly agreed at the time that those drivers needed to be banned. Assault' was not banned on release, having come out after Classic went ranked, but was quickly added to the list because of tournaments like NYC's Sword and A Lost Long Island Classic, where the top players all spammed Odin Assault' to prove the point and it was virtually impossible to counter.

By the Assault' ban being "on release" I meant the release of the part, not the format. I guess that wasn't clear enough. Still, I remember asking why it got banned so rapidly on the forums and was getting responses like "It's a ' stall driver, of course it's too strong!" and other similar answers that don't prove anything even when I asked if it even had enough Stamina to function that way. If it was based on tournament results people were both not telling me this (I can't and won't see the results of every single tournament) and also obfuscating the reasons behind it with these non-answers. You can see how that would confuse the ban reasons from my perspective when I'm asking for an explanation and being force fed junk answers with no testing or anything pointing to those tournament results.
I did some testing with Hasbro dragoon F, and here are the results.
The tests were attempting to test burst resistance, so Dragoon was always launched first.
FdGF TESTING- P.Br vs G.Gy-Q+Dr
Vs. V2.T.X (Hasbro)
FDgF.P.Br
R1: V2 Burst
R2: V2 Burst
R3: DgF KO
R4: V2 Burst
R5: DgF OS
R6: V2 Burst
R7: V2 Burst
R8: V2 Burst
R9: V2 Burst
R10: V2 Burst
V2 Wpct: 80%
FDgF Wpct: 20%
FDgF.G.Gy-Q+Dr
R1: DgF Burst
R2: DgF OS
R3: V2 KO
R4: DgF OS
R5: DgF OS
R6: V2 Burst
R7: DgF OS
R8: V2 KO
R9: V2 Burst
R10: V2 Burst
FDgF Wpct: 50%
V2 Wpct: 50%
Conclusions: Drift-SP and +Drift are safer choices for burst resistance, as it only burst 3 times compared to Bearing's 8 bursts. However, in a samespin matchup, Bearing will probably win.