Tournament Results
A Store Of Fire And Dice
486 Merrick Rd
1:00 PM on 01/18/2020
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst Classic

Selected Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  

Venue fee.

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Long Island Burst Logo Designed By LazerBeamz

Time:
12:30PM Registration Starts
12:45PM Registration Closes and Announcements 
1:00PM Tournament Starts 

The tournament is capped at 32 players. If you aren't able to sign up in time, there will be a waitlist on the day of the tournament. If you show up early and one of the registered participants isn't able to make it, you might be able to participate.

Prizes (First Place gets first pick, Second Place gets second pick, Third Place gets what's left)
- Nova Neptune Quarter Needle (Random Booster Vol. 5)
- Valkyrie Spread Survive
- Acid Anubis Yell Orbit

To see what parts are permitted and what parts are banned in Burst Classic, go here.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Can’t wait! First time playing in a NY tournament since Beytuber Brawl Smile
I'm back and I'm ready to get oofed. ?
I can most likely go. Ill let you know if i cant. Cant Wait To Meet TSO & Sniper!!!

Edit: And this is my first Classic Tournament!!!
I'm In let's do this!

I won my last Burst Classic against Yami hopefully my bey spirit doesn't let me down
Yea I cant wait to battle
#DeathScyther Heavy Defense
This is my first time going to the tournament and what some point how it start. I read the rulebook and everything and have some question.
(Jan. 01, 2020  3:36 AM)darkkaraszero Wrote: This is my first time going to the tournament and what some point how it start. I read the rulebook and everything and have some question.
Alright, what questions do you have?
(Jan. 01, 2020  3:37 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2020  3:36 AM)darkkaraszero Wrote: This is my first time going to the tournament and what some point how it start. I read the rulebook and everything and have some question.
Alright, what questions do you have?
When making the three beyblade, one of the beyblade I mix three beyblade one. And I try to get my beyblade online and I saw I need to get hasbro and I but did not see the box careful. And  I find out there fake when I compare my neighbor beyblade
(Jan. 01, 2020  4:13 AM)darkkaraszero Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2020  3:37 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: Alright, what questions do you have?
When making the three beyblade, one of the beyblade I mix three beyblade one. And I try to get my beyblade online and I saw I need to get hasbro and I but did not see the box careful. And  I find out there fake when I compare my neighbor beyblade

Sounds like you got confused about Deck Format. Why not just focus on making one bey at a time for each of your matches?

You don't have to get Hasbro, you can use either Hasbro or Takara Tomy.

No fake parts will be allowed. We'll know.

Hey everyone! Let's all read the rules and the parts spreadsheet for Classic!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=13dKtCf...7B3-wyD1YY
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
awesomeness
This is my first tournament as a WBO blader, so i look forward to the competition!
Hey everyone. My kids, 8 and 4 years old, have been into Bey Blades for the last two months and want to enter into a competition. They own somewhere between 30-40 Bey Blades (all recent ones in stores) and a couple of different launchers (green ones, blue ones, white ones, and a shark one). I was looking at the list of banned Bey's and it seems like there are so many that are banned/permitted. Can anyone help clarify what my kids can/can't use? I can name a few that they have and want to know if these would work in the tournament. Xcalius, Dread Phoenix, Perfect Phoenix, Hercules, Wyveron, Roktavor, Doomcizer...These were all purchased at Target or in sets with stadiums. Any help would be appreciated as I have know idea what all this stuff is.
(Jan. 01, 2020  5:48 PM)beybladedad1984 Wrote: Hey everyone. My kids, 8 and 4 years old, have been into Bey Blades for the last two months and want to enter into a competition.  They own somewhere between 30-40 Bey Blades (all recent ones in stores) and a couple of different launchers (green ones, blue ones, white ones, and a shark one).  I was looking at the list of banned Bey's and it seems like there are so many that are banned/permitted.  Can anyone help clarify what my kids can/can't use?  I can name a few that they have and want to know if these would work in the tournament.  Xcalius, Dread Phoenix, Perfect Phoenix, Hercules, Wyveron, Roktavor, Doomcizer...These were all purchased at Target or in sets with stadiums.  Any help would be appreciated as I have know idea what all this stuff is.

Dread Phoenix, Perfect Phoenix and Hercules are not allowed at all! however it depends on which Xcalius Wyvron and Roktavor they have, since those have duel/ single layer versions.
(Jan. 01, 2020  5:48 PM)beybladedad1984 Wrote: Hey everyone. My kids, 8 and 4 years old, have been into Bey Blades for the last two months and want to enter into a competition.  They own somewhere between 30-40 Bey Blades (all recent ones in stores) and a couple of different launchers (green ones, blue ones, white ones, and a shark one).  I was looking at the list of banned Bey's and it seems like there are so many that are banned/permitted.  Can anyone help clarify what my kids can/can't use?  I can name a few that they have and want to know if these would work in the tournament.  Xcalius, Dread Phoenix, Perfect Phoenix, Hercules, Wyveron, Roktavor, Doomcizer...These were all purchased at Target or in sets with stadiums.  Any help would be appreciated as I have know idea what all this stuff is.
Also, make sure that both of your kids each have their own account for the tournaments.

I recommend using Spryzen S2 Gravity Xtreme, Doomscizor Heavy Eternal-S, and Roktavor Heavy Survive-S in the tournament. These are just guesses, I recommend using the Build be a combo thread for more help, all you have to do is type in the parts you got and they will help you. Also, you may notice that beys in the tournament will go by different names, that is because they are the Japanese counterpart a.k.a Takara Tomy branded.
We really can't make the permitted parts list any easier than this spreadsheet.
(Dec. 31, 2019  10:53 PM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: I'm In let's do this!

I won my last Burst Classic against Yami hopefully my bey spirit doesn't let me down

i'm with you all the way newroc

i'm excited for it
(Jan. 01, 2020  6:36 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: We really can't make the permitted parts list any easier than this spreadsheet.

Actually, it could be improved with pictures of the parts to go with the names, especially because to some people who aren't as invested in the hobby might not know exactly which part is which, especially with a bunch of the evolution lines having the same name (like someone pointed out earlier, they'd need to specify which Xcalius or Wyvron they have in order to know whether it was legal).

You'd be able to get most of the TT part assets from the Beyblade Burst garage, but I'd be willing to create assets for some of the Hasbro parts that don't have any if needed.
(Jan. 02, 2020  5:33 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2020  6:36 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: We really can't make the permitted parts list any easier than this spreadsheet.

Actually, it could be improved with pictures of the parts to go with the names, especially because to some people who aren't as invested in the hobby might not know exactly which part is which, especially with a bunch of the evolution lines having the same name (like someone pointed out earlier, they'd need to specify which Xcalius or Wyvron they have in order to know whether it was legal).

You'd be able to get most of the TT part assets from the Beyblade Burst garage, but I'd be willing to create assets for some of the Hasbro parts that don't have any if needed.

Ooof. That's very true. That would also be a tremendous pain in the butt to do. To be honest, putting together the spreadsheet, and keeping it up to date, was and is already a tremendous pain in the butt. Attaching more or less uniform style part screenshots to each listed part is a level of overkill that I don't really want to do. It is not something I want to spend time doing.

At some point, bladers need to take responsibility for knowing the names of the parts that they own and use, and being able to look them up on the Beywiki. Yes, it's difficult for them, because most of them are 7 and don't know how to use wikis well or read boring and detailed rules. But if someone is going to go to a tournament to play this competitively, if they're going to adopt the title and role of Beyblader, then it really is on them to be able to know the names of the parts that they are using, and determine from the rules if that part is permitted.

So, I will change my stance on it:
I'm really not going to make the permitted parts list any easier than this spreadsheet by adding pictures. Someone else can do that if they would like.
Is it OK to come just to watch? My 9 year old son is really getting into this and wants to compete, I thought it would be good to come and watch one first. If I want to come to watch do I just show up, or should I actually join the tournament? Looking to come for an hour or so just to watch and learn and then consider competing in the future.
(Jan. 03, 2020  3:21 AM)Jonopika Wrote: Is it OK to come just to watch? My 9 year old son is really getting into this and wants to compete, I thought it would be good to come and watch one first. If I want to come to watch do I just show up, or should I actually join the tournament? Looking to come for an hour or so just to watch and learn and then consider competing in the future.

It would be better for him to participate. Just make your son aware of the rules by reading the rulebook.
(Jan. 03, 2020  3:21 AM)Jonopika Wrote: Is it OK to come just to watch?  My 9 year old son is really getting into this and wants to compete, I thought it would be good to come and watch one first.  If I want to come to watch do I just show up, or should I actually join the tournament?  Looking to come for an hour or so just to watch and learn and then consider competing in the future.

It's probably okay to spectate, but you won't be able to get too close to the tournament battles themselves as a non-participating spectator.
The tournaments can last up to 4 hours once they begin, so you probably shouldn't register to participate if you can't commit to showing up an hour before and staying for at least 4, 5 hours total.
There will probably be free play outside the tournament match area, and you're probably okay to show up and observe and play there.

Feel free to participate if you want. Only one blader per account though, so decide who's using this Jonopika account for tournaments.