"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
No. You'd have to list your parts in order for us to help you improve it, though.
Thought so, just wondering. I don't remember which parts I have at the moment......
Is Burn Capricorne 100MF A good combo
If not could you give me a better combo using just the 1st/2nd series of beyblade parts
Thanks
(Jun. 11, 2012  7:14 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: Is Burn Capricorne 100MF A good combo
If not could you give me a better combo using just the 1st/2nd series of beyblade parts
Thanks
attack: Gravity destroyer D125 HF/F
defense: Twisted aquario GB145 CS
stamina: Burn bull AD145 WD

To be honest, that's a pretty terrible combo... I honestly have no idea what type that'd qualify as, but using Metal Fusion/Masters parts, you can make:

Attack: MF Lightning L Drago 100/CH120RF
Defense: MF Twisted Aquario BD145CS (I've heard this isn't great in Hasbro stadiums, so swap for GB145)
Stamina: Tiwsted Aquario AD145WD

Thunder Dome:
(Jun. 11, 2012  7:14 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: If not could you give me a better combo using just the 1st/2nd series of beyblade parts
Do you have any better attacks I could use
Could u also list the beys i have to get to make the combo
Thanks
(Jun. 11, 2012  7:22 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: Do you have any better attacks I could use
Could u also list the beys i have to get to make the combo
Thanks
How do we list the beys you have?

He meant the list of beys he has to purchase...

Any better attacks...? I guess you could use Ray Striker 100/D125RF, or F/HF in Hasbro stadiums (forgot to mention that before).

The beys you'd have to buy to make the combos are: (Click to View)
@GalaxyPegasus80 Lightning L-Drago CH120 RF/LRF and Gravity Perseus D125 RF are pretty much the best Attack combos that you can make from Hasbro. Swap to HF/F in Hasbro stadiums, though.
Any bey with an Earth Metal Wheel, 105 or lower track, and a Wide Defense Bottom would have above-par stamina (As long as you have a heavy clear wheel and some type of MF) .

Can someone please make absorbing combo with the following parts:

Clear wheel
Horogiumx2, kerbecs, Pegasus ii, l-drago ii, gravity, orso, wolf, leone i, serpent

Metal wheel
Basaltx2, hell, galaxy, meteo, Perseus, storm, rock, dark

Spin tracks
D125x2, 145x2, ad145, w105, s145, bd145, df145, lw105

Performance tips
Sd, b rf(worn out), fs, wdx3, r2f, q, ds

My attempt:
Meteo L-drago D125Wd
This combo seems to tie a lot with combos like basalt horogium 145wd and hell kerbecs bd145wd

(Jun. 12, 2012  12:02 AM)Dark Ginkga Wrote: Any bey with an Earth Metal Wheel, 105 or lower track, and a Wide Defense Bottom would have above-par stamina (As long as you have a heavy clear wheel and some type of MF) .

And that's what we like to call a [poor] Low Track Stamina Combo/Custom. Earth was once top-tier under both Stamina and Defense, so it's no wonder that that combo might do well. But Earth as since been outclassed by numerous other Wheels in both of those fields, so please do not post such outdated and/or misleading information in the future. Smile

(Jun. 12, 2012  12:15 AM)Mr.Me Wrote: Can someone please make absorbing combo with the following parts:

Clear wheel
Horogiumx2, kerbecs, Pegasus ii, l-drago ii, gravity, orso, wolf, leone i, serpent

Metal wheel
Basaltx2, hell, galaxy, meteo, Perseus, storm, rock, dark

Spin tracks
D125x2, 145x2, ad145, w105, s145, bd145, df145, lw105

Performance tips
Sd, b rf(worn out), fs, wdx3, r2f, q, ds

My attempt:
Meteo L-drago D125Wd
This combo seems to tie a lot with combos like basalt horogium 145wd and hell kerbecs bd145wd

Attack: Gravity Perseus D125RF/R²F
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost Mode)WD/SD
Defense: Basalt Kerbecs BD145B

For Defense, you should look into buying a Ray Striker for its Bottom, CS. Then you could make Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS, which is far better than the current variation.

And your attempt is actually a very good equalizing combo, so you could also use that as well as the ones above.
Ok, what combos are good that use wing and l drago guardian?
No need to post my parts, I got almost all good parts
You should still always list your parts, especially as LDG works in unconventional setups - it wastes everyone's time if you don't, having to rethink and answer multiple times, and seeing as we're doing you a service by providing you with information, you should try to make it as easy as possible for us, given we do it for free.

Wing can be used in any standard defense setup with good results.

LDG is also rather defensively inclined, LDG BD145EDS is a nice little combo (it has a testing thread), but MF LDG or LDD BD145RF/MF are also effective combos, in destabilising taller tracked attackers and causing them to roll out of the stadium. It's also a passable defense wheel, but being in left spin isn't good for that.
You do, actually, regardless, germeykadoya...

Im on a road trip and I got three new beys on the way. I'm very bored and have no where to battle, yet I still want a combo even though all but four of my beys are packed up and headed to MD.

Earth Zurafa 105WD
Flame Byxis 230WD
Thermal Lacerta WA105HF
Thunder Leone GB145BS

(Jun. 01, 2011  4:43 AM)kevin121 Wrote: Hey, i would like an attack bey but that doesnt stop too easely, the beys i have are: rock aquario(missing tip), storm pegasus(original colors),storm pegasus(limited edition),lightning l-drago(gold edition)
Ps. I have tried a combo that goes:
Face: l-drago
Ring: pegasus(limited edition)
Wheel: storm(original)
Track: 100
Tip: HF
Pss: i have beaten a max of 3 beys all at ones with this bey in 2 different stadiums, the beys were all differnet types- 2 atk(counting my bey, but without mine it would be 1), 1 defense, 1stamina. The stadiums were- l-drago and super votex
Psss: what do u think bout my bey?

That would be called a balance type. Balance is a merge of all the types. Ever wonder why Earth Eagle has so much stamina and defence but is balance? Well it's because it's a balance type. So you should look for a bey like Dark Libra or Earth Eagle H145WD. They sell them both in a double pack. I got mine at Walmart.
(Jun. 12, 2012  12:47 AM)geremykadoya Wrote: Ok, what combos are good that use wing and l drago guardian?
No need to post my parts, I got almost all good parts

L-Drago Destroy/Guardian BD145 RDF no testing thread but has won a few tournaments and placed in more.
Wing (0) Kerbecs R145 RDF worked for some, not me though I crushed it. see if it works for you. It had a thread.
(Jun. 12, 2012  1:27 AM)Nitro52 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2011  4:43 AM)kevin121 Wrote: Hey, i would like an attack bey but that doesnt stop too easely, the beys i have are: rock aquario(missing tip), storm pegasus(original colors),storm pegasus(limited edition),lightning l-drago(gold edition)
Ps. I have tried a combo that goes:
Face: l-drago
Ring: pegasus(limited edition)
Wheel: storm(original)
Track: 100
Tip: HF
Pss: i have beaten a max of 3 beys all at ones with this bey in 2 different stadiums, the beys were all differnet types- 2 atk(counting my bey, but without mine it would be 1), 1 defense, 1stamina. The stadiums were- l-drago and super votex
Psss: what do u think bout my bey?

That would be called a balance type. Balance is a merge of all the types. Ever wonder why Earth Eagle has so much stamina and defence but is balance? Well it's because it's a balance type. So you should look for a bey like Dark Libra or Earth Eagle H145WD. They sell them both in a double pack. I got mine at Walmart.

Dude, that's a year old post that was probably already responded to... Appropriately, at that. You didn't need to poorly re-explain what a Balance type is.
what beyblades should i buy that would make a good combo with these parts

metal wheel:earth,galaxy,thunder,inferno,thermal,ray,storm

track: 2x C145, SW145, 135, ED145, GB145, D125, W105

tip: CS, 2x B, MS,ES,SF, RF, JB,

clear wheel : virgo, lacerta, gasher, pegasus, striker, eagle

and is flame or thunder better
(Jun. 12, 2012  1:10 AM)American DJ Wrote: Im on a road trip and I got three new beys on the way. I'm very bored and have no where to battle, yet I still want a combo even though all but four of my beys are packed up and headed to MD.

Earth Zurafa 105WD
Flame Byxis 230WD
Thermal Lacerta WA105HF
Thunder Leone GB145BS

Anyone gonna answer?
(Jun. 12, 2012  3:37 AM)freddyfickle22 Wrote: what beyblades should i buy that would make a good combo with these parts

metal wheel:earth,galaxy,thunder,inferno,thermal,ray,storm

track: 2x C145, SW145, 135, ED145, GB145, D125, W105

tip: CS, 2x B, MS,ES,SF, RF, JB,

clear wheel : virgo, lacerta, gasher, pegasus, striker, eagle

and is flame or thunder better

You should get a Duo Uranus, Flash Sagittario(dunno how to spell), Hell Kerbecs, Beat Lynx, Gravity Destroyer, Dark Bull, Phantom Orion, and a set of Metal Face Custom Versions. All together, you'd be able to make:

Attack: MF-H Flash (Attack Mode) Orion D125/GB145/H145RF
Stamina: (MF-F) Duo/Phantom Gasher D125/AD145WD/SD or TH170/230SD
Defense: MF-H Duo Kerbecs/Bull BD145/TH170CS

Duo and Phantom are evenly matched in terms of Stamina, so you should test the two against each other to determine which is the better Wheel in your case as it comes down solely to weight.

(Jun. 12, 2012  3:52 AM)ElderBow Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2012  1:10 AM)American DJ Wrote: Im on a road trip and I got three new beys on the way. I'm very bored and have no where to battle, yet I still want a combo even though all but four of my beys are packed up and headed to MD.

Earth Zurafa 105WD
Flame Byxis 230WD
Thermal Lacerta WA105HF
Thunder Leone GB145BS

Anyone gonna answer?

No.

JK

Attack: nothing
Stamina: Earth Leone W105WD
Defense: nothing
Whats better,Diablo_GB145RF,S130RF,or D125RF?
Diablo is'nt usually used for attack, if that's what your suggesting, but I believe CH120R2F or S130RF works best for attackers. A better choice for an Anti-Attack would be Diablo BD145/R145 RF/R2F.

I also have a question. I only have one Pirates Saramanda and one Guardian Revizer, so if I were to synchrom them, which one should be on top?
Hey guys i was wondering whcih combination is stronger

Mf Lightning l drago ch120 rf or Mf Lightning l drago90lrf OR Lightning l drago ch120lrf ? thanks Smile also should i use mf -h or normal metal face?