"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Finally someone agrees with me.
Ok back to what this thread is made for to help build new combos for others, and not arguing.
Everyone made some good points and some bad points, and the nature of the topic means there isn't a particularly clear "right or wrong answer", haha.
If a discussion (and it was really just a discussion, not an argument), contributes to the knowledge and understanding this thread is fuelled by, I don't think it's really that big of an issue. If people learn something from it, then it's generally a good thing, especially on a topic which is, as Janstarblast said, rather debated, as well as related to this thread.

Plus, as I said, my opinion on the topic has basically changed over time, and that generally means I should explain my newer/better understanding to prevent misconceptions based on my older posts, in the hope people will see the newer post and know that my thoughts have changed (as I cannot sift through all of my posts to find a few specific ones), though it's not a perfect solution.

Anyway, yes, it is probably time to get back to helping people with what combos they should use.

(May. 16, 2012  10:56 PM)th!nk Wrote: Klaus - Bleh, it's really not going to outspin anything worthwhile on RDF. It's not a bad combo but yeah, meh.

You would be very surprised! That's how it won everything. It absorbs enough and when it does it leans on the plastic of the tip off the rubber middle and it will outspin most everything. It also dominates Duo___230MB.
Flame isn't really good for anything, other than being circular. It makes all beys taller and it's metal is very thin. Flame Aquario AD145WD is probably best, but all-in-all, Flame is pretty outclassed...
(May. 14, 2012  2:30 AM)joseph317 Wrote:
(May. 14, 2012  2:27 AM)Pegasus4 Wrote: Can you build me a combo with 100% even balence?
the parts i have are:
FACE BOLT:many plastic, two metal
ENERGY RINGTongue_outegasus2, Ldrago, Ldrago2, Cetus, Kerbecs, Sunsanow, Wolf, Egal, Libra, Byxis, ext...
METAL WHEEL:Galaxy, Lightning, Meteo, Grand, Hades, Bakushin, Earth, Dark, Flame, ext...
SPIN TRACK:W105, 100, LW105, WD145, T125, BD145, 90?, 105, 145, ED145, 230, ext...
PREFORMANCE TIP:R2F, HF, LF, RS, DS, WF, WD, S, ES, D, CS, ext...

My Best Try:
metal face
wolf
dark
gb145
b

If You Can Do It It Would 100% Awesome AND I Will Recomend This Site To ALL Of My Friends

Based on the parts you have, try
-metal face
-kerbecs
-hades
-Bd145
-CS

what mode would that be in?
I would use boost mode.
(May. 17, 2012  1:28 AM)tylanator45 Wrote: What about Screw?

Screw was good at one point, but not is outclassed by Flash, Blitz, and Variares. If you have nothing better, it is highly recommended you put a MF-H on it.
Can anyone give me the best combo's for:

Clear wheels: Aquario, Capricorne, L-Drago, Kerbecs, Leone, pegasis, pegasis II, Bull, Sagittario, Lacerta.

Metals: Rock, Storm, Dark, Flame, Screw, Fury, Earth(Second Mold), Thermal, Burn, Grand, Galaxy, Thunder, Poison, Meteo, And Cyclone.

Tracks: 105, 145, H145, DF145, GB145, M145, T125, D125, and R145

Tips: RF, FS, BS, R2F, and WB
(May. 17, 2012  2:07 AM)tylanator45 Wrote: Can anyone give me the best combo's for:

Clear wheels: Aquario, Capricorne, L-Drago, Kerbecs, Leone, pegasis, pegasis II, Bull, Sagittario, Lacerta.

Metals: Rock, Storm, Dark, Flame, Screw, Fury, Earth(Second Mold), Thermal, Burn, Grand, Galaxy, Thunder, Poison, Meteo, And Cyclone.

Earth bull ????? I could not think of the other parts that could be used sorry
Edit: Nice anti attack Klaus

(May. 17, 2012  2:07 AM)tylanator45 Wrote: Can anyone give me the best combo's for:

Earth Aquario 145/DF145/R145/T125/D125/GB145WB

please can anyone tell me the best possible attack , defense , stamina and balance combos.
the parts i have are :-

Clear wheels: BEFALL , BYXIS , KERBECS , HORROGIUM/TEMPO

fusion wheels: EVIL , FlaME , HADES/HELL , BASALT/TWISTED

spin Tracks: UW145 , 230 , BD145 , 145

performance Tips: EWD , WD , DS , WD ( i have 2 wd)
Attack : Nothing.
Defense : Nothing.
Stamina : Hades Kerbecs Bd145 (Boost)EWD/WD

Try getting good attack parts like VariAres , Blitz and Flash. A good attack bottom like RF too. As for defense , you really need to get a CS, even better , get Duo.If you're limited to Hasbro, then get Gravity Destroyer .
death quetzacoatl 90MF and bassault horrogium 105XF
(May. 17, 2012  8:50 AM)Fantomu Wrote: Attack : Nothing.
Defense : Nothing.
Stamina : Hades Kerbecs Bd145 (Boost)EWD/WD

Try getting good attack parts like VariAres , Blitz and Flash. A good attack bottom like RF too. As for defense , you really need to get a CS, even better , get Duo.If you're limited to Hasbro, then get Gravity Destroyer .

i had some of them but when i was travelling through train some stole my bag in which bey blades were kept . so seeing how sad i am my mother bought me 4 new. i chose them . that time there were no such available beys. i bought the beys according to me which were best there.Unhappy
(May. 17, 2012  7:56 AM)Storm Eagle Wrote: please can anyone tell me the best possible attack , defense , stamina and balance combos.
the parts i have are :-

Clear wheels: BEFALL , BYXIS , KERBECS , HORROGIUM/TEMPO

fusion wheels: EVIL , FlaME , HADES/HELL , BASALT/TWISTED

spin Tracks: UW145 , 230 , BD145 , 145

performance Tips: EWD , WD , DS , WD ( i have 2 wd)
Attack: None

Defense: Basalt Kerbecs 230WD/EWD

Stamina: Hades/Hell Kerbecs BD145EWD/WD

I already gave him combinations yo. And WD and EWD has bad balance with 230. WD works best with 145 and below heights. For 170+ height tracks , D is the best tip for it.
Again stating, since he doesn't have a D tip, WD or EWD will work well enough until he gets one, so it's ok if he lists that combo, but he can recommend trying to get D for it...
Fantomu is right you should only use WD for low tracks and D for 170 and up. Because if you use a WD on a 230 lets say it will easily be beaten by attack types (depending on the rest of the combo) and it will wobble keeping it unbalanced for any other beyblade that might hit it.
Which CW is best for Beat D125 RF: aquario, uranus, lynx, kerbecs, nemisis, pegasisI, leoneI, or pegasisIII?
Lynx has the best synergy with the Beat MW.
(May. 17, 2012  5:42 PM)Mister Axolotl Wrote: Which CW is best for Beat D125 RF: aquario, uranus, lynx, kerbecs, nemisis, pegasisI, leoneI, or pegasisIII?

At of the ones you stated it would be Lynx because it is balanced on all sides. But list all your parts so me or others can make a better combo.
i already have good combos but i need an attack bey. i have: Duo uranus, wing pegasis, ldrago guardian, beat lynx, hell kerbecs, diablo nemisis, counter leone, storm pegasis, ray unicornio, aquario, lightning and lrago,r145, 105 and f