"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Death ___ R145RDF would certainly be better than a Basalt version.
Yeah it would and use Rex because its the heaviest out of your bunch.
Can you build me a combo with 100% even balence?
the parts i have are:
FACE BOLT:many plastic, two metal
ENERGY RINGTongue_outegasus2, Ldrago, Ldrago2, Cetus, Kerbecs, Sunsanow, Wolf, Egal, Libra, Byxis, ext...
METAL WHEEL:Galaxy, Lightning, Meteo, Grand, Hades, Bakushin, Earth, Dark, Flame, ext...
SPIN TRACK:W105, 100, LW105, WD145, T125, BD145, 90?, 105, 145, ED145, 230, ext...
PREFORMANCE TIP:R2F, HF, LF, RS, DS, WF, WD, S, ES, D, CS, ext...

My Best Try:
metal face
wolf
dark
gb145
b

If You Can Do It It Would 100% Awesome AND I Will Recomend This Site To ALL Of My Friends
(May. 14, 2012  2:27 AM)Pegasus4 Wrote: Can you build me a combo with 100% even balence?
the parts i have are:
FACE BOLT:many plastic, two metal
ENERGY RINGTongue_outegasus2, Ldrago, Ldrago2, Cetus, Kerbecs, Sunsanow, Wolf, Egal, Libra, Byxis, ext...
METAL WHEEL:Galaxy, Lightning, Meteo, Grand, Hades, Bakushin, Earth, Dark, Flame, ext...
SPIN TRACK:W105, 100, LW105, WD145, T125, BD145, 90?, 105, 145, ED145, 230, ext...
PREFORMANCE TIP:R2F, HF, LF, RS, DS, WF, WD, S, ES, D, CS, ext...

My Best Try:
metal face
wolf
dark
gb145
b

If You Can Do It It Would 100% Awesome AND I Will Recomend This Site To ALL Of My Friends

Based on the parts you have, try
-metal face
-kerbecs
-hades
-Bd145
-CS

lol so yeah take your Hades Kerbecs slap on a MF and change the tip to CS... or D both are great tips
I would personally stick with CS because it has great stamina and defense.
I think I read on Beywiki that 230 works well with CS tip.

Try that out.
(May. 14, 2012  2:38 AM)Titi Rules Wrote: I think I read on Beywiki that 230 works well with CS tip.

Try that out.

... 230 is good with CS but 230 works much better with MB. And anyway the person asking the question really does not have a propper fitted metal wheel to go with a 230 CS, unless they would use Basalt Kerbecs 230 CS

Just because one top tier combo breaks out in popularity that has MB on it, does not mean MB is the better choice.
Phantom Cancer/Gasher 230CS destroys Duo Aquario 230MB rather easily.
they want an even balance anyway, not stamina nor defense. quit giving them what you want to give them
Yes, but Pegasus4 does not have a phantom or any other effective wheels like phantom.
I'd like to find out what his "ext" are...
(May. 14, 2012  2:56 AM)Granblue Wrote: I'd like to find out what his "ext"are...

Yeah so would i but relating to what the names of his beyblades are i would consider them all Hasbro and Hasbro has not yet released Phantom Orion.

It could still include Twisted, which isn't so bad on 230CS.
Hi I need a good combo again here r the beys I can remember
[spoiler]
Big Bang Pegasis FGrin Basalt Horogium145WD Rock Giraffe R145WB Cyber Pegasis 100HF Counter Leone D125B
[\spoiler]
Basalt ______ 145WD is the best you got...
He could also try Basalt _____ 145WB for defense.
WD is a better tip on that Combo WB is outclased like Defstamina88 siad its the best hes got.
Dude , WD is for stamina , WB is for defense. Sure , it's not very good , but he could still try it out.
Is cygus a better choice for stamina combos than gasher?
Also has hell kerbecs BD145 WD outclassed this earth combo earth bull GB145/AD145 WD? I am asking this because i defeat the hell combo using the earth combo, almost every time
it could but i think just stay with the WD Combo

gasher is better then cygnus you should try read arowned a bit more
it is outclased but if it is the only thing you have it would be good it maby one beacuse it OS it or it might have a bit more stamina then it so yes the hell Combo outclased it
(May. 14, 2012  10:01 AM)galaxy blade Wrote: it could but i think just stay with the WD Combo

gasher is better then cygnus you should try read arowned a bit more
it is outclased but if it is the only thing you have it would be good it maby one beacuse it OS it or it might have a bit more stamina then it so yes the hell Combo outclased it

Actually, it's a personal preference. Cancer and Cygnus both have good synergy on both Phantom and Duo, so it's really your choice.

ashton, it's your choice. Gasher and Cygnus are pretty much even. As for Hell, Earth isn't really known for Stamina, but more known for Defense. GB145WD Scrapes and AD145WD works the best on circular or almost circular wheels, like Phantom and Duo.

galaxy blade, maybe you should check out the Competitive MFB combos thread to refresh yourself with the updated list. Cygnus is alongside Cancer in Stamina...

EDIT: Also, Fantomu, WB isn't really good with heavy MW's like Basalt. Basalt is supposed to be defense, but for defense, he needs a CS or RS. CS and RS hold up to the weight, and the rubber prevents easy gliding and possible tripping. Earth Bull C145WB is a good combo with WB, but it's far outclassed now...
i check it thanks Defstamina for that
But tests have actually been showing that there is a significant difference between stamina for Phantom Cancer/Gasher and Phantom Cygnus.
Can someone please help me a combo purely for the purpose of beating twisted tempo(right out of the box) in a bb-10 stadium? I tried using my current combo Phantom Orion AD145WD(The mode with the stickers visible/on top) but it keeps getting knocked out

BTW: My beyblades are in my signature and I finally could get a replacement CS tip which is calm.