"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
It's a bit hard to read still, but for Defense I'd recommend MF-H Duo Aquario TH170RDF. BD145CS/RDF is a better option, so a BD145 should be your next purchase. We haven't got around to adding Duo yet, but it is basically the best defense wheel out, and also has very good use in stamina, I think for everything else you should be able to find your answers on the competitive combos list.
i need a good attack combo for gravity purseus that has cs these are the spin tracks i have GB145,R145,ch120,
R145, though you'd be much better off using an RF for attack, and Gravity Perseus is not very effective for attack any more. CH120 would work. If your CS isn't extremely aggressive though, don't bother with either.
For Thomas G
Build me a combo!
*big list*
[/quote]

Attack: MF Variares/ Blitz Unicorno R145/CH120/85 R2F/RF
Defense: MF-H Duo Aquario/Basalt Aquario BD145/TH170 CS/RDF
Stamina: MF-H/MF-L Phantom Orion/Duo Aquario TH170WD/230CS/D /AD145WD/BGrin [A4 mold only]
Do you have Metal Faces, if you do, use combos as such, but if not, just use the combos without.
Um.. Th!nk thanks for the tips but I did list BD145 in Defense.
And Dan he has R2F.
Im currently using these combos to be usen in battle:

Attack: MF-F blitz unicorno (assault attack mode) 100 RF
defense: MF-H basalt kerbecs bd145 CS
Stamina: Phantom gasher Ad145 WD

Any tips on how to make these combos better?

This is my beyblade to be usen in battle (all complete)

Blitz unicorno
Poison serpent
Earth aquila
earth virgo
Night virgo
Midnight Bull
Thermal Pisces
thermal lacerta
Rock Gasher
rock leone
Storm pegasus
Galaxy pegasus
meteo l-drago
dark libra
thunder libra
big bang pegasus
gravity perseus x 2
Phantom orion
Hell kerbes
Mercury anubis
MF-H bassalt horogium
twisted tempo
MF-F night mare rex
Hiper aquariostorm capricorn
Gravity Perseus R145CS would be your best bet. Though I suggest you get a Metal Face if you don't already have one, and of course an aggressive CS.
(Dec. 24, 2011  12:14 AM)TwistedTemperor Wrote: how bout switch infinity gasher with gravity perseus and leave ch120 cs on

(Dec. 24, 2011  12:29 AM)sum 472 Wrote: Build me a combo!
*big list*

Attack: MF Variares/ Blitz Unicorno R145/CH120/85 R2F/RF
Defence: MF-H Duo Aquario/Basalt Aquario BD145/TH170 CS/RDF
Stamina: MF-H/MF-L Phantom Orion/Duo Aquario TH170WD/230CS/D /AD145WD
[/quote]

Few issues: On the attackers, MF-H is probably better, R145 doesn't work with Blitz and 85 doesn't work with Vari (and isn't really too great on Blitz), so you cannot format it like that.

Defense: There is no BD145 in that list, but if he had BD145, it would probably not be worth listing. Also, MF-H Basalt ___ TH170CS is a balance type, not a defense type.

Stamina: Orion is not a good stamina CW, Cancer and Aquario are far better choices. WD should not be used on TH170, CS is not a stamina tip.

(Dec. 24, 2011  12:32 AM)TwistedTemperor Wrote: what is an aggressive cs

A CS that moves aggressively? What do you think?
MF-M Blitz Kerbecs 85R2F
MF-L Basalt Aquario BD145CS
Phantom Gasher AD145WD
(Dec. 24, 2011  12:23 AM)th!nk Wrote: It's a bit hard to read still, but for Defense I'd recommend MF-H Duo Aquario TH170RDF. BD145CS/RDF is a better option, so a BD145 should be your next purchase. We haven't got around to adding Duo yet, but it is basically the best defense wheel out, and also has very good use in stamina, I think for everything else you should be able to find your answers on the competitive combos list.

Thanks for that, ill test out the combos now and see how it compares to my current custom made defense combo, also i was looking in to buying a BD145 anyways, my friend told me it is great for defense.
BD145 is the best defensive track available, and a staple part in the current metagame, it's basically a must-have.
As for testing them, it will depend what stadium you have, we use the Takara BB-10 Attack Stadium for all testing and almost all tournaments (as it is the fairest stadium to all types), so our combos are what works in them, and have been tested thoroughly to make sure of that.
(Dec. 24, 2011  12:46 AM)th!nk Wrote: BD145 is the best defensive track available, and a staple part in the current metagame, it's basically a must-have.
As for testing them, it will depend what stadium you have, we use the Takara BB-10 Attack Stadium for all testing and almost all tournaments (as it is the fairest stadium to all types), so our combos are what works in them, and have been tested thoroughly to make sure of that.

Ill have to look in to getting one of those stadiums then, i do go in tournaments, but i have never been in a WBO one, i will look in to local tournaments, but that stadium seems like a must have, thanks for the tips.
can you rate my combo basalt cancer 100cs
bad,good,terrific,or best
It is decent, though it could be improved by putting a BD145 track and MF-H on Basalt.

BD145 is infinitely better than 100 for defense.
Rock Lynx W105DS
That's a terrible combo and you should be ashamed to have posted that.
Even if I know it's your 'fun combo', it's still terrible.
can you build me the best attack,balance,anti meta,stanima out of these beys

grand cetus,inferno gasher,basalt horogium,lightning l-drago,cyber pegusas,inferno byxis,gravity destroyer,rock zurafa,meteo l-drago,burn fireblaze try to build the best combos out of those

the spin tracks are :ch120,gb145,r145, preformance tips:wd,WB,rs,f,
basalt horogium gb145rs - defense
burn phoenix (fireblaze) gb145wd - stamina
lightning ldrago ch120f - attack
antimeta? basalt horogium r145f.
get rf and hades kerbecs.
Attack: Gravity Perseus/Lightning l-Drago CH120 LRF
Defense:Basalt horogium/zurafa/gasher GB145 RS
Stamina:burn fireblaze/gasher AD145 WD
Balance/anti meta:Basalt Gasher/Zurafa,etc CH120 F(can be used as more of a anti-meta)
Spin steal:Meteo l-Drago 130/100/AD145 WD
No, you're wrong.

Attack: Gravity Persues/Lightning L Drago CH120F. Gravity is heaveir, and dual spin, but Lightning packs more smash. Pick what you want. (Both Outclassed)

Defence:Basalt Gasher GB145RS (Top Teir)

Stamina: Basalt Gasher AD145WD(Top teir)

Aniti Meta: Basalt Horogium R145F (Outclassed)

Spin stealer: Meteo L Drago AD145WD (Good)

JCx06 Why would you use Burn for Stamina when you have a perfectly fine Basalt? And to put horogium on a Defence combo? Also, GB145=trash for Stamina.

TwistedTemperor Buy a Hades kerbecs BD145DS, Storm pegasis or galaxy Pegasis, Phantom Orion, and Varares. Might want to buy a Ray Stiker/Unicorno too.

EDIT: @Z.E.R.O what? What?! You too? Why would you use Burn when you have a perfectly fine basalt? Plus, he dosn't have LRF, and LRF isn't that good unless you have a Metal face.
@ 'The guy who asked the question' Get metal faces(if possible) ,hades kerbecs,RF,Earth Virgo/eagle ,storm aquario ,dark bull and Ray striker. They will help a lot. Once you get them,you can make a set of top tier combos
(Dec. 24, 2011  6:42 AM)tRiblaDeQ Wrote: No, you're wrong.

Attack: Gravity Persues/Lightning L Drago CH120F. Gravity is heaveir, and dual spin, but Lightning packs more smash. Pick what you want. (Both Outclassed)

JCx06 Why would you use Burn for Stamina when you have a perfectly fine Basalt? And to put horogium on a Defence combo? Also, GB145=trash for Stamina.

TwistedTemperor Buy a Hades kerbecs BD145DS, Storm pegasis or galaxy Pegasis, Phantom Orion, and Varares. Might want to buy a Ray Stiker/Unicorno too.

EDIT: @Z.E.R.O what? What?! You too? Why would you use Burn when you have a perfectly fine basalt? Plus, he dosn't have LRF, and LRF isn't that good unless you have a Metal face.

he mentioned that he only has GB145, CH120,R145, RS, WB, F.
make sure you read the full post.
(Dec. 24, 2011  6:42 AM)tRiblaDeQ Wrote: No, you're wrong.

Not all of us have repeated parts ,mind you. Balance or anti meta could be basalt gasher R145/CH120 F too,I guess. Gravity Perseus and l-Drago both have high recoil. Having a pretty slow tip like F won't help with that,so I thought that maybe he could make up for that with speed from LRF,so at least he could land a hit. Let's put it in this case: LLD CH120 LRF vs Gravity Perseus CH120 F. LLD would definitely win as it would be faster and more powerful,plus gravity without a RF or MF adds up to tons of recoil. Thus, a win rate of almost 100% for LLD. If gravity Perseus at least uses LRF, it might have a chance. Or....you could go for either one,since gravity is dual spin.
Don't say "The guy who asked the question". It's very rude, you could have just Copy and Pasted his username. Plusm wht would you need to get dark bull when your getting Earth Eagle and Hell kerbecs? And, did you read my post above?