"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Is it possible to make any decent combo with Nightmare?
He wanted Stamina, though. Wouldn't CS make it Balance? Then again, it is better.

EDIT: @ Shadow L Drago: No. It's only good combo would be Nightmare ____ BD145CS, which again, gets like 10% Win Rate against Varares.
(Dec. 23, 2011  12:41 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: Is it possible to make any decent combo with Nightmare?

None.From what I can remember,Kai-V once tested its abilities,and it was horrible.
Since I have a WF Tip, do you know of some good destabilizer combos?
MF L-Drago 90WF.Also,use MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF for Balance.
Destablilizers are very outclassed in our NEW meta game.
There are no "good' destabilizers anymore, with Basalt, BD145 and 230/TH170 rampaging around.

EDIT: LOL Whazzer, first I beat you and now you beat me. But destabilizer don't even exist, nowadays.
Well, that's a bummer! Plus, don't forget TR145!
There are good destabilizers.
Judging by the definition of destabilizing, MF-H Gravity Perseus 85EDS (against BD145's), MF Phantom Cancer AD145D and MF-H Gravity Perseus C145WF are good because they OWN TH170 and 230 combos by knocking them over then OS'ing them
Yeah, but they just arn't effective enogh nowdays. I mean, who would use and destabilaser if you have much more competitive parts, like Phantom? If you use a destabiliser, against, IDK, Phantom aor basalt, Phantom would still OS it, and Basalt will grind it down.

Plus, those combos you just listed, arn't generaly classified by destabilisers, more like Balance and Srtamina, and as Kei said:

" Destabilisers were just a thought of upper in MFB, but now its more like "a bey grinding on the underside of anothers bey MW" or something along those lines.
I have been using a Hell Herbecs BD145 lately
and i want to know if it can stand up to the current meta-game.
And if i get a Basalt Horogium, than will Basalt BD145CS stand up?
(Dec. 23, 2011  2:58 AM)TheInGreek Wrote: I have been using a Hell Herbecs BD145 lately
and i want to know if it can stand up to the current meta-game.
And if i get a Basalt Horogium, than will Basalt BD145CS stand up?

Basalt BD145Cs is still top tier but i recommend you put a metal face on it, Hell Kerbecs can still be used to an extent in WBO tournaments ( i lost to one with my VariAres), Hope i could help Smile
(Dec. 23, 2011  1:05 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Well, that's a bummer! Plus, don't forget TR145!

But TR145 isn't rampaging around as much as BD145 and 230, though.
Any Good Combos 3 Apprentaly 2 staminas one defence

Beyblades
----------------
Grand Ketos WD145RS
Grand Cetus WD145RS ( Recolor)
Ray Gil 100RSF
Basalt Horogium 145WD x2
Flame Byxis 230WD' x2
Bakushin Susanow 90WF
Earth Eagle 145WD
Earth Virgo GB145BS x2
Dark Bull H145SD x2
Tornado Herculeo 100F
Storm Capricorn M145Q
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Ray Striker D125CS
Evil Gemios DF145FS
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Torch Gemios W105CS
Rock Zurafa R145WB X2 (Recolor)
Lightning L-drago100HF x2
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Thermal Pices T125ES
Rock Orso D125B
Inferno Gasher SW145SF
Burn Pheonix 135MS
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Dark Gasher CH120FS
Rock Scorpio T125JB
Flame Sagittario C145S
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Legendary Cyber Pegasis 105F
Galaxy PegasisW105R2F
Legendary Midnight Bull 125SF
Poisen Serpent SW145SD
Rock Leone 145WB
Rock Aries ED145B
Legendary Counter Leone 145D
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Hyper Orso SW145JB
Legendary Thunder Libra DF145BS
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Legendary Fury Capricorn 100HF
Big Bang Pegasis FGrin
Flame Libra T125ES
Ultimate Meteo L-drago 125SF Rush Vers.
Phantom Orion BGrin
3 Metal Face
2 MF -H
2 MF -F
(Dec. 22, 2011  2:38 PM)Z.E.R.O Wrote: Earth Aquario AD145 CS. Rocks in defense and stamina

thanks mate, this combo is workin well! :)
You're welcome!

FireFangz4D Stamina x2: Earth Aquario/bull AD145 WD and Phantom Aquario/Cancer BGrin/AD145 WD. You may use 90/85 if there are no repeated parts. Defense: MF-H basair kerbecs 230 CS or MF-H basalt Aquario/bull BD145 CS (Bonus attack: Hell kerbecs/Aquario H145 R2F. Anti meta- MF Basalt kerbecs CH120 WF)
And out of the two combos suggested by ZERO, Phantom Cancer AD145WD is better; and for Defense the BD145 variant is better. Smile
And, a stamina combo which would be better than the Earth combo is- Scythe Kronos/Aquario AD145WD/BD145EDS
FireFangz4D for defense you should use Basalt Aquario 230RS

EDIT: just realised you have mf-h so use MF-H Basalt Aquario 230RS

If you want for attack use MF-H (for making bey heavy, making sure you KO them in one hit Galaxy (for quick KO) Unicorno WD145RF (RF is aggressive but looses stamina easily,but remember the bey is heavy so it will KO quick)
I was thinking of switching the 145 spin track for the GB145 spin track. Do you guys think that will make much of a difference? If so would it make it better or worse?
Yes, it will make a difference.
If it is for a Defense combo, then it would be a better switch. Smile
But, if its for stamina or non-Beat attack combo, then it will be worse. Smile
natsu- CS has better stamina than RS, and hence, the combos suggested by ZERO are better. Not saying your combo is bad, but CS' better stamina and almost equal defense makes it a better choice.
(Dec. 23, 2011  9:54 AM)NatsuDragneel Wrote: FireFangz4D for defense you should use Basalt Aquario 230RS

EDIT: just realised you have mf-h so use MF-H Basalt Aquario 230RS

If you want for attack use MF-H (for making bey heavy, making sure you KO them in one hit Galaxy (for quick KO) Unicorno WD145RF (RF is aggressive but looses stamina easily,but remember the bey is heavy so it will KO quick)

What type of combos are those?? RS on 230? Seriously?! its a wobbling suicide bomb ready to explode(literally,i tell you, literally) Galaxy Unicorno WD145 RF isnt heavy at ALL. Even (added)MF hell aquario H145 RF would beat that bunch of metallic boloney.(I am a developing 'critic' so try not to take this too harsh Grin)

jan, ahh yes. i was pretty bored and i didnt notice scythe, plus i am constantly thinking of earth these few days, so thanks for improving/correcting me!(Just got my first 4D bey, so i need time to get used to 4D.i actually dont trust scythe much after barely hearing about it for past few months but ahhh)
(Dec. 23, 2011  10:14 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Yes, it will make a difference.
natsu- CS has better stamina than RS, and hence, the combos suggested by ZERO are better. Not saying your combo is bad, but CS' better stamina and almost equal defense makes it a better choice.
For once, im 3/4 right! Haha

Zero- Well, the reason why you do not hear of Scythe these days is probably due to the fact that Phantom and Duo do much better than it. Smile
That does not mean that its bad. Smile You may still use it effectively.
(Dec. 23, 2011  10:14 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Yes, it will make a difference.

Thank you Janstarblast, I am going to try and max out Defense. I don't own any sort of rubber tip for grip, so I think I am keeping the WD tip for now.
In that case, you must not use GB145. Smile
WD is a pure stamina tip, and expecting Defense from it is useless.
So, tell me some other tracks you own, and I may make it better. Smile
Currently I own the BS, HF, R2F and ES tips in addition to the WD tip that comes with the Twisted Tempo. I just started playing, so my collection isn't that extensive.