no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
@AtomicFang:
Attack: MF-M Lightning L Drago BD145R2F
Defense: MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS
Stamina: Scythe Kronos BD145EDS
Balance: MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS
(Aug. 15, 2011  1:49 PM)AtomicFangâ„¢ Wrote: Storm Pegasus x2(One is form vortex stadium ver.)
Cyber Pegasus
Evil Gemios
Rock Scorpio
Dark Bull
Storm Leone
Storm Aquario
Counter Leone
Storm Capricorn
Inferno Saggitario
Lighting L-Drago( vortex stadium version
Earth Virgo
Thermal Pisces
Thunder Libra
Ray Striker
Galaxy Pegasis
Midnight Bull
Hell Kerbecs(Takara Tomy)
Meteo Ldrago(Triple Vortex Set,Hasbro)
Sythe Kronos
Screw Capricorn

Metal Face Custom Ver.(I could make metal face,Metalface heavy)
MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
MF-M Meteo L-Drago 100WD
MF-H Scythe Bull/Kerbecs BD145CS/EDS
MF-H Lightning L-Drago BD145RF

Earth combos don't really work against Hell BD/Scythe. Meteo takes care of all non D variant based.

Hi. Uhh I need some help. I have the top parts alr, all I need is good match ups of tracks and tips. I have basalt kerbecs , gravity Perseus (stamina mode ) , earth bull. And my tracks are ED145,GB145(x2),230,AD145 and for tips: CS ,Super SD(it's a stamina and an agressive one(^defense+^attck),WD,WF,XF(dented),F,ES(works great with BasKerbGB145 though) . Pls help and suggest any other parts and I'll see if I can find it. Thx in advanceGrin
@powerangeryan:
Attack: you don't have a good bottom
Defense: Basalt Kerbecs 230CS
Stamina: Basalt Kerbecs 230CS
What do you mean he has no good attack bottom?
Attack: Basalt Kerbecs 230WF
Strom Pegasis 105RF
Storm Pegasis 105 (no PT)
Rock Aquario 125SF
Earth Eagle 145WD
Dark Libra ED145SD
Lightning Ldrago 100HF (2x)
Earth Wolf 105WD
Inferno Sagitario 145S
Rock Scorpio T125JB
MF Counter Leone D125B
MF Bakushin Susanow 105F
Midnight Bull 125SF
Storm Aquario 100HF
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Evil Pisces ED145WD
Evil Gemios DF145FS

This is my updated MFB list. Alll help in making combos is appreciated
So far I was given these combos:

MF Lightning Ldrago 100/125 (gimmick) RF
MF Earth Bull/Aquario 100/125 (gimmick) WD
(Aug. 15, 2011  3:49 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: What do you mean he has no good attack bottom?
Attack: Basalt Kerbecs 230WF

What's this....?
All of them using Basalt 230......?
Storm Pegasis 105Rf X2(both rubber flats are completely worn and have no more rubber)
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Burn Phoenix 135MS
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
MF Cyber Pegasis 100HF
Flame Saggitario C145S X2(one saggitario's C145 and S broke)
Rock Leone 145WB
Earth Aquila 145WD(WD is pretty worn)
Ray Unicorno D125CS(The CS is still aggressive)
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F( R2F very worn)
Dark Bull H145SD(SD is worn)
Midnight Bull 125SF
Poison Serpent SW145SD(SD is a little worn)
Storm Capricorn M145Q
I'd like to know some stamina and attack combos.
Sorry if I'm double posting but I looked at the thread again and for some reason my post wasn't here even though it said I posted here. Anyway, I'd like to see what stamina and attack combos I can make.
Storm Pegasus X2 (RF's rubber are gone for both.)
Dark Wolf
Flame Saggitario X2(one's C145 and S are broken)
Rock Leone X2
Dark Bull
Poison Serpent
Midnight Bull
MF Cyber Pegasis
Burn Phoenix
Thermal Pisces
LL-Drago
Earth Aquila
Storm Capricorne
Ray Unicorno
Galaxy Pegasis
I have:
Storm Pegasus(RF has no more rubber)
Dark Wolf
Flame Saggitario
Rock Leone
Storm Capricorne
Earth Eagle
Lightning L-drago
Thermal Pisces
Burn Phoenix
Dark Bull
Midnight Bull
Poison Serpent
MF Cyber Pegasis
Galaxy Pegasis
Ray Unicorno
I'd like stamina and attack combos.
I think I may be at least partially retarded because I can't use the CS tip with any success, or any attack tip for that matter, I pretty much can only win with the WD, SD, JB, and B tips... what am I not doing correctly.

Also, on the Beyblade Wiki, it says the hasbro H145 is good for defense and attack combos, true? also it says the SW145, UW145, CH120, C145, R145, BD145, 85, and 90 are MUST have tracks, is this true?
ok i hav a bey called earth leone ed145sd how do i improve
(Aug. 15, 2011  8:04 PM)teenblader96 Wrote: rock (or fang) leone df145 wd
Are you serious?

First off, never, and I mean NEVER, use Rock for defense. Hasbro's stats may say it's good, but it's better for attacking, and it's STILL not good. Fang is better for attack, as well, and very good. Not defense.
(Aug. 15, 2011  8:02 PM)Beigoma Wrote: ok i hav a bey called earth leone ed145sw how do i improve

SW is not a tip plz correct your error
(Aug. 15, 2011  6:20 PM)RandomDude354 Wrote: I have:
Storm Pegasus(RF has no more rubber)
Dark Wolf
Flame Saggitario
Rock Leone
Storm Capricorne
Earth Eagle
Lightning L-drago
Thermal Pisces
Burn Phoenix
Dark Bull
Midnight Bull
Poison Serpent
MF Cyber Pegasis
Galaxy Pegasis
Ray Unicorno
I'd like stamina and attack combos.

Attack:
MF LLDrago 100R2F

Stamina:
Earth Bull 100/145WD/SD
Burn Bull 100/145WD/SD
[to: Coasters "R" Us]
well all I know is I've never lost with either one of those combos that I said in fact the rock leone one beat basalt horogium the other day. (and the one I have is from takara tomy I found it online)
I have all the parts to Burn fireblaze, earth eagle, earth virgo, sol blaze, hell, kerbecs, meteo and lightning ldrago, galaxy cyber and storm pegasus.
Is the best stamina combo in the metagame Basalt/ Earth _______ 230D?
(Aug. 15, 2011  8:47 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Is the best stamina combo in the metagame Basalt/ Earth _______ 230D?
Not Earth 230D for sure. Earth 230 isn't awesome.

MF-H Basalt 230CS/D takes prety much all right spin and most left spin combos via OS. However it does have some counters.
(Aug. 15, 2011  8:31 PM)MagmaPhoenix Wrote: I have all the parts to Burn fireblaze, earth eagle, earth virgo, sol blaze, hell, kerbecs, meteo and lightning ldrago, galaxy cyber and storm pegasus.
No such thing as Galaxy Cyber.

Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (get MF/MF-H)
Lightning L-drago 100RF (Get MF)
Meteo L-Drago 100WD (MF so it doesn't get tossed around as much).
(Aug. 15, 2011  8:04 PM)teenblader96 Wrote: rock (or fang) leone df145 wd
That's combo beats very little!

If you did beat Basalt Horogium, it must have been a lucky KO, unless you customised the track and bottom to that of something like H145Q.
is Meteo L-Drago BD145LF good im later gonna get the L-Drago reshuffel set can u help improve my combo with the parts in it can someone answer please
thanks
What is the best Earth (Mold 2) stamina combo?
I have an amazing combo! Well, two. My first one is Burn Libra100MS. Opinion on how it sounds and what you think the statistics are! My other and latest is Rock WolfGB145BS. It's great. It takes multiple hits without toppling because of the track and I noticed with my Thunder Libra's BS tip leans when it gets hit in certain areas so i thought, make a short bey with the tip! So then it won't topple easily. Opinions!!!
Meh on Burn Libra. Drop MS, add SD/WD, much better. 100 + MS = nono lol.
Rock Wolf GB145BS is kind of bad. Rock has to much recoil for a defense/stamina type, it will get easily KO'd by an attack type. Wolf isn't a good CW at all, on of the worst actually. BS, is ehh, because it has balance problems.
Get Earth Eagle.
Combo 1: Earth ___ 100WD
Combo 2: Earth (NOT Wolf lol) GB145WD
Much better.
Thanks I'll try that but it's coincedential that, l actually did the eagle combo and l liked it! I'm just trying to "experiment because wellll l'm not the one for "major' combos that completely change a bey because, l like the original versions better. But l'm starting to get into combo's that's why l'm here, thanks for the tips!
And l know about the BS tip having good balance! I hate that! And Burn Fireblaze does that because it's too tall! That's the reason for the MS on 100 bacause l have challenged my relatives and friends and they can't beat it easily only because it;s not toppling over all retardedly! and the only, only reason for the wolf was because l had only wolf parts laying around annd l was stuck with that...Soooo yeah.....
Please tell me if these combos are top-tier and how to improve them if neccessary and possible.
Defense: Earth Virgo GB145RS/CS
Stamina: Night Virgo DF145SD
Balance: Basalt Byxis 230CS
(Aug. 16, 2011  2:13 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Please tell me if these combos are top-tier and how to improve them if neccessary and possible.
Defense: Earth Virgo GB145RS/CS
Stamina: Night Virgo DF145SD
Balance: Basalt Byxis 230CS

To be honest, none of them are top-tier.

Defense- MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145/TH170CS is pretty much the best.
Stamina- Basalt Bull AD145WD is the best, IIRC.
Balance- The only real balance type is MF(-H) Hell Kerbecs BD145CS.