Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Nothing.
Just nothing.
Burn Fireblaze 135MS for stamina is all you've got. And that's bad.
Dude, those beys are all carp :\ You can't make anything out of them good. But I'll try I guess...
A: Fury ___ 100HF
D: Burn ___ ED145B
S: Burn ___ 105MS
:\
Really??? I live in Cleveland and I have all the beys they sell.
Then why in blasted hell did you only list 4 beys? Or are those the only beys?
Cleveland has bad beyblades.
Those are the only ones.
I just gave you the best combos you can make anyways, so why did you even respond to my post after that in the first place?
i would use a blue face bolt storm pegasus energy ring a low profile track and a wide defense tip for endurance
And who are you talking to and for what reason are you saying this?
For good attack...LLD should be at a lower height than the opponent or should it be at the same height?...and from MF2 which metal face should be used to reduce the recoil on it
Some beys, Galaxy pegasus performs good with ED145 with a brocken wing things.
Yes, lower height than the opponent. To reduce recoil, use an MF oro MF-H, but that will only slow it down, MF is a better choice overall probably.
And another question .. for left spin attack..what is faster RF or R2F?
R2F is still faster, but overall it would be better to use RF.
(Aug. 15, 2011  5:47 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: For good attack...LLD should be at a lower height than the opponent or should it be at the same height?...and from MF2 which metal face should be used to reduce the recoil on it

Lower, maybe 100 for spin steal...MF-H
(Aug. 15, 2011  5:47 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: For good attack...LLD should be at a lower height than the opponent or should it be at the same height?...and from MF2 which metal face should be used to reduce the recoil on it

It should be have maximim contact with the other wheel to maximise its atack power.Thus the combo LLD CH120 RF
Kyubi- No, not always. Low height attack combos are now quite dated. This is because of the high track Defense and Stamina combos. Smile
poseidon does that mean wide survival is the best for driger s then 10 wide is second best for driger s and etc
can some 1 help me wut is the best combo i can make with the parts of these following beys basalt horoguim hell kerbecs ray unicorno thermal lacerta beat lynx vulcan horoguim storm pegsis lightnign ldrago thunder libra earth aquila dakr bull and midnight bull plz pm if u know u can also jiust post it in the thread but it wud help if u cud pm bcuz i migth not be able to see it on the thread thx guys also i forgot galaxy pegasis
(Aug. 15, 2011  2:37 AM)LinguNinja Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2011  2:29 AM)LinguNinja Wrote: i need an attack beyblade please, and can you make it work good in a hasbro stadium?Stupid

storm pegasus 105rf
dark bull h145sd
counter leone 145d
earth virgo gb145bs
galaxy pegasus w105r2f x2
cyber pegasus 105f

Oops, sorry, can I also have defense and attack combos?

I mean *stamina and defense combos*.

earth bull 145d is i decent defense
(Aug. 15, 2011  8:27 AM)capricorn7 Wrote: can some 1 help me wut is the best combo i can make with the parts of these following beys basalt horoguim hell kerbecs ray unicorno thermal lacerta beat lynx vulcan horoguim storm pegsis lightnign ldrago thunder libra earth aquila dakr bull and midnight bull plz pm if u know u can also jiust post it in the thread but it wud help if u cud pm bcuz i migth not be able to see it on the thread thx guys also i forgot galaxy pegasis
(Aug. 15, 2011  2:37 AM)LinguNinja Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2011  2:29 AM)LinguNinja Wrote: i need an attack beyblade please, and can you make it work good in a hasbro stadium?Stupid

storm pegasus 105rf
dark bull h145sd
counter leone 145d
earth virgo gb145bs
galaxy pegasus w105r2f x2
cyber pegasus 105f

Oops, sorry, can I also have defense and attack combos?

I mean *stamina and defense combos*.

earth bull 145d is i decent defense

Balance: Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS
Attack : Lightning L Drago BD145RF
Stamina : Basalt Bull 145 WD
Defence : Basalt Bull BD145 CS
k thx i appreciate it
(Aug. 15, 2011  8:59 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Balance: Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS
Attack : Lightning L Drago BD145RF
Stamina : Basalt Bull 145 WD
Defence : Basalt Bull BD145 CS

Hey! Hell Kerbecs BD145WD is GREAT for stamina. Why use Basalt Bull then?
No, Basalt is excellent for stamina, its top tier for a reason.
Storm Pegasus x2(One is form vortex stadium ver.)
Cyber Pegasus
Evil Gemios
Rock Scorpio
Dark Bull
Storm Leone
Storm Aquario
Counter Leone
Storm Capricorn
Inferno Saggitario
Lighting L-Drago( vortex stadium version
Earth Virgo
Thermal Pisces
Thunder Libra
Ray Striker
Galaxy Pegasis
Midnight Bull
Hell Kerbecs(Takara Tomy)
Meteo Ldrago(Triple Vortex Set,Hasbro)
Sythe Kronos
Screw Capricorn

Metal Face Custom Ver.(I could make metal face,Metalface heavy)