"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Hell is the only wheel BD145 fits on in boost mode, you idiots. Flame has no special use with BD145, without illegal modification.

(Jul. 08, 2011  4:29 PM)Infinity xx Wrote: Attack : screw Pegasus 105RF
DefenseEeearth/Basalt leone 100DS/Meteo L-Drago LW105WD/SD
Balance:Basalt Libra D125FS
Stamina:Burn/Flame GB145/C145/S130ES/BS/S
These are all pretty carping horrible. Stop posting. Immediately, and Permanently. Pegasis is a stupid wheel to use on Screw, 105 is too high. Basalt>Earth in all defensive situations, DS is not a good defensive tip. Meteo L Drago is not a useful defence part, especially on a low grip top like WD/SD. LW105 simply sucks.
Balance combo's use CS, MF, XF, or WF, or they suck. All but CS are classed as attack, and CS is usually just classed as Defence. FS is a basically useless tip.
GB145 is carp for stamina, C145 is even worse, ES, BS, and S are 3 of the five tips with the worst balance, thus they are horrible for stamina. S130 is also bad for stamina. Flame and Burn are not interchangeable.

SERIOUSLY. DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT THE carp YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. YOU ARE MISLEADING OTHERS.

Seriously, I leave this for two days and it's full of stupid carp. Listen to Janstarblast, he actually knows WTF he's talking about.
People worth listening to: Janstarblast, RustyXD, Raigeko13, Callum6939. Off the top of my head. Also, Me.

THINGS YOU MUST NOT DO (This'll be updated as I remember stuff)

GB145WD: GB145 has poor stamina, good defense. WD has good stamina, poor defense. Together, they combine to give... Mediocre Stamina and Poor Defence. Seriously, stop carp recommending it. Every time you do, you'll be reported by me or someone else.

WD for defence: carp stupid.
Can some one make me a good combo with the wolf energy ring and midnigh fusion wheel? I have every metal fusion bey too. Tongue_out Thanks
(Jul. 08, 2011  5:30 PM)xCameronx Wrote: Can some one make me a good combo with the wolf energy ring and midnigh fusion wheel? I have every metal fusion bey too. Tongue_out Thanks
No.

Make (MF) Lightning L Drago CH120/H145/SW145RF instead.

Also, read my guide to clear wheels. You can't make a combo with a clear wheel, but wolf is a horrid choice for midnight, as it obstructs it.
Is this a good combo:
Facebolt: Capricorn
Clear Wheel: Pegasus
Metal Wheel: Storm
Track: 105
Tip: D
No, it is not. Capricorn is unbalanced, storm is an outclassed attack wheel, 105 is outclassed by 100, 90, and 85, and D is an outclassed stamina tip.
(Jul. 08, 2011  7:34 PM)Nutty Wrote: No, it is not. Capricorn is unbalanced, storm is an outclassed attack wheel, 105 is outclassed by 100, 90, and 85, and D is an outclassed stamina tip.

D isn't outclassed... The face doesn't matter (Except if Metal Face), and the clear wheel either.
make a combo using hasbro parts and the Pisces cw and make it a attack type plz
(Jul. 08, 2011  8:06 PM)Clonetos Wrote: make a combo using hasbro parts and the Pisces cw and make it a attack type plz

You can't make a combo off a clear wheel. That's like making a cake off icing...
(Jul. 08, 2011  8:33 PM)LeoneLione Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2011  8:06 PM)Clonetos Wrote: make a combo using hasbro parts and the Pisces cw and make it a attack type plz

You can't make a combo off a clear wheel. That's like making a cake off icing...
He said make a combo with a clear wheel.

He has chosen wisely, pisces is one of few that are suitable for high collision combinations.
Wuts a good attack type with these blades:
Ray unicorno D125 CS
Storm Pegasuis 105RF x5
Lightning L drago 100HF x4
storm aquario 105HF/S
storm capricorn M145Q
rock leone 145WB
rock aries ED145 B
counter leone 145D
flame libra T12ES x2
killer gemios 145 FS
dark bull H145SD
midnight bull 145FS
dark wolf DF145 FS x2
dark gasher CH120 FS
burn fire blaze 135MS
gravity perceus AD145WD
thermal lacerata WA130HF
earth eagle 145WD
flame sagitarrio C145(broken spin track)S
cyber pegasuis 105HF
poisoin serpant SW154SD
(Right spin bey plz)
(Jul. 08, 2011  8:35 PM)ControL_ Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2011  8:33 PM)LeoneLione Wrote:

He said make a combo with a clear wheel.

He has chosen wisely, pisces is one of few that are suitable for high collision combinations.
Actually i chose it because its a fish a shark per say I like fishing AND it has the colors as my favorite football team the florida gators Joyful_3
(Jul. 08, 2011  9:28 PM)blader of chaos Wrote: Wuts a good attack type with these blades:
Ray unicorno D125 CS
Storm Pegasuis 105RF x5
Lightning L drago 100HF x4
storm aquario 105HF/S
storm capricorn M145Q
rock leone 145WB
rock aries ED145 B
counter leone 145D
flame libra T12ES x2
killer gemios 145 FS
dark bull H145SD
midnight bull 145FS
dark wolf DF145 FS x2
dark gasher CH120 FS
burn fire blaze 135MS
gravity perceus AD145WD
thermal lacerata WA130HF
earth eagle 145WD
flame sagitarrio C145(broken spin track)S
cyber pegasuis 105HF
poisoin serpant SW154SD
(Right spin bey plz)

Lightning L-Drago CH120/H145 RF
or
Gravity Perseus 100/WA130 Rf? Get Hell Kerbecs for BD145
(Jul. 08, 2011  9:33 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2011  9:28 PM)blader of chaos Wrote: What's a good attack type with these blades:
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Storm Pegasis 105RF x5
Lightning L Drago 100HF x4
Dark Bull H145SD
Midnight Bull 145FS
Dark Wolf DF145 FS x2
Dark Gasher CH120FS
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
(Right spin bey please)

MF Lightning L Drago 100/CH120 RF
Ray Unicorno/Gravity Perseus 100RF

Ray is outclassed...
@CurlyMagic:
No, but I wouldn't have suggested Ray. Seeing that it's outclassed, why suggest it if you know the others are better?
(Jul. 08, 2011  9:54 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2011  9:50 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: @CurlyMagic:
No, but I wouldn't have suggested Ray. Seeing that it's outclassed, why suggest it if you know the others are better?

Since it was once on the top tier list, I would have thought that he'd also be interested in testing it out. I believe that every part is never truly outclassed and has its uses in certain situations.

Well, lets see:

RayRF vs BasaltCS: R.I.P Ray
LightningRF vs BasaltCS: Rivals

I would not suggest outclassed parts unless there isn't any classed parts to suggest. What if that person uses Ray over Lightning in a tournament because that person likes Ray better? Look, my point is that you shouldn't suggest an outclassed combo if the person already has a great combo. Ray had uses, but they were against combos that were top tier when Ray was top tier. Now it has hardly any uses, only against outclassed combos.
Can someone please build me a good attack, stamina,balance, and defense combo. I have some good combos but.....

the parts i have are:

Cyber Peagasis 105F

Dark Gasher CH120FS

Counter Leone 140D

Earth Virgo GB145BS

Burn Fireblaze 135MS

Thermal Lacerta WA130HF

Inferno Sagitario 140S

Storm Pegasis 105RF

Storm Aquario 100HF and S
There is no 140 Track, just 145.

For Attack: Storm_____100RF, add Lightning L-Drago and a Metal face to be Top-Tier
Stamina: Earth Gasher 145D, add SD/WD for Top-tier
Defense: Earth Aquario GB145FS? I have no good suggestions for Defense tips you have, but get a Metal Face/Metal face 2 and CS/RS/RSF for Top Tier.
If the RF is very worn, that would be a good defense tip.
make me a combo with hasbro parts and lacerta energy ring. which combo would be the best(using lacerta energy ring)and i'll buy the parts on ebay