"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jul. 07, 2011  6:05 PM)Clonetos Wrote: i know i dont got basalt yet sooo

Earth Cancer GB145WB good bad? should I switch to bull or Aquario?

Lol thats basically my first combo! cept mine was Earth Bull GB145WD and after i got CS (and a good yelling from th!nk) i changed it. So id say that combos good cause it got into finals at a tournament
(Jul. 07, 2011  7:00 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Hyper is no good.
Attack: Lightning L-Drago 100RF
Defense: Impossibru
Stamina: Burn Aquario 100/135MS
Needs moar parts. Get Ray Striker for CS, Earth Virgo for GB145, Rock Zurafa (when it's released) for R145/WB/Rock. Also get Twisted Tempo once it's released too... It won't be long.

135 sucks for everything... Just stick with 100.
would a ball tip be good in an attack based combo?
Nope.
What is the best combo I can make with these parts? I know there's hardly any but that's all I have.

L-Drago
Pegasus
Storm
Lightning
GB145
B
RF
Lightning L-Drago 105RF
Since you have Lightning L-Drago, I assume you have 100, which would be a better choice.
Im not to sure why but with our current meta game, i would prefer Lightning L Drago GB145 RF, so it could hit basalt 230 easier.

but thats my opinion...
Change Earth to Basalt and MS to CS.Then yes.
Try using RSF or any other rubber tip for better defense..and if u want stamina then use WD/SD..also Basalt and Hell will be better for defense and stamina
not bad replace WB to WD or somthing like that but still a decent combo
Not bad needs a WD and Bassalt maybe ( correct me if im wrong )
I have Storm Pegasus 105RF, Dark Bull H145SD, Burn Fireblaze 135MS, Rock Scorpio T125JB, Earth Eagle C145WD, Rock Wolf 145WB and a Gemios energy ring. Which are the best combos I can make? I want one for all types. Thx in advance.
Attack: Rock Pegasus H145RF
Defense: Earth Bull C145WB
Stamina: Burn/Earth Bull 105WD
Hey, is boost mode only compatible with the Hell wheel?
Wrong thread use Ask a Question Get the Answer #2 , but yes it is you would no if you read the topic...

Guys at the top of the page GB145 + WD/SD DO NOT WORK WELL TOGETHER STOP RECOMMENDING IT
I Have A Regular MidnightBull125SF, He Is REALLY bad and i Need a Good Combo For Him
(Jul. 08, 2011  3:30 PM)TwistedEman Wrote: I Have A Regular MidnightBull125SF, He Is REALLY bad and i Need a Good Combo For Him

DUDE! That's SPAM. Tell us all the parts YOU own. How in the world are we gonna suggest combos using just one bey?

EDIT- Adding to what Rusty said,
Yes, GB145+SD/WD doesn't work well. But the main thing is, GB145 is USELESS for Stamina combos. It just sucks when used for Stamina....
(Jul. 08, 2011  12:56 PM)Flame Aries Wrote: Hey, is boost mode only compatible with the Hell wheel?

(Jul. 08, 2011  12:57 PM)RustyXD Wrote: Wrong thread use Ask a Question Get the Answer #2 , but yes it is you would no if you read the topic...

Uh, it fits with Flame too IIRC but that's illegal I think.
Oh Yeh Im Getting A Stamina Type Earth Virgo or Flame Saggitario, Which is a better combo for MidnightBull125SF?
(Jul. 08, 2011  3:47 PM)toatanu Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2011  12:56 PM)Flame Aries Wrote: Hey, is boost mode only compatible with the Hell wheel?

(Jul. 08, 2011  12:57 PM)RustyXD Wrote: Wrong thread use Ask a Question Get the Answer #2 , but yes it is you would no if you read the topic...

Where in the world did you read that? I hope you know he is talking about boost mode only... I may be wrong, but the shape of Flame will NEVER allow BD145 to fit in.

EDIT-
eman- Sorry to say, but its kinda tough to make a combo there... Uncertain
Still, Earth Bull C145SF is your best, as the tips S and BS suck big time.
So, I used Bull and SF here.
Then, you may use Midnight Bull uncustomized. It is bad, but a fun combo as you'll get to see some good Upper Smashes/Upper Attacks.
(Jul. 08, 2011  3:53 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:

Where in the world did you read that? I hope you know he is talking about boost mode only... I may be wrong, but the shape of Flame will NEVER allow BD145 to fit in.

flame wheel really does can fit in as substitute to boost disk..i remembered watched at its photo..but not sure which mode..
(Jul. 08, 2011  4:18 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2011  3:53 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:

flame wheel really does can fit in as substitute to boost disk..i remembered watched at its photo..but not sure which mode..

So, do you mean to say that Flame can be used in place of BD145, or with BD145(boost)? Because, I do know that Flame can be used with Hell as its spin track, but after a hell lot of modification. If you want, I can present that pic to you right away. Also, I think he asked can BD145 boost mode be used only with Hell. The answer to which is yes, and Rusty already answered it. This thread is kinda going off topic now... So, please stop this matter now...
Attack : screw Pegasus 105RF
DefenseEeearth/Basalt leone 100DS/Meteo L-Drago LW105WD/SD
Balance:Basalt Libra D125FS
Stamina:Burn/Flame GB145/C145/S130ES/BS/S
infinity- Are you answering, or asking?
If asking, then-
Your attack combo is OK. I see you have Basalt Horogium. So, change combo to- Screw Horogium 105RF
Defense- BAD. Basalt Bull____ ___ should be the combo. What you have made, is really BAD. Tell me your parts, and I'll make it for you.
Stamina- DO NOT MAKE SUCH COMBOS AGAIN!!! Angry
Your track and tip choices are the worst ever!
The combo should be-
Basalt Bull ____WD. Tell me your parts, so that I could add a track in there.