"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Sep. 23, 2021  8:49 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2021  8:45 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Hey HyperSpriggan, I have now posted in this thread. Give me thy knowledge:
Bushin Valkyrie(0 Unite), Ace Dragon, Nightmare Longinus, Union Achilles, Master Diabolos, Z Achilles, Bloody Longinus, Slash Dragon(00 Octa), Dread Bahamut, Lord Spriggan, Rage Longinus, Dead Phoenix, World Spriggan, and Lucifer The End

Rage Spriggan Drift 3A
Lord Spriggan 00wall Xtend+
Dread Bahamut 00 Drift
Will definitely use those combo! I may battle that rage and lord combo or perhaps use it on Master Diabolos 7 Unite', who knows.
(Sep. 23, 2021  8:45 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Hey HyperSpriggan, I have now posted in this thread. Give me thy knowledge:
Bushin Valkyrie(0 Unite), Ace Dragon, Nightmare Longinus, Union Achilles, Master Diabolos, Z Achilles, Bloody Longinus, Slash Dragon(00 Octa), Dread Bahamut, Lord Spriggan, Rage Longinus, Dead Phoenix, World Spriggan, and Lucifer The End
Limited: 
Nightmare Longinus 9 (is part of the layer) Drift
Z Achilles 00 Jolt/Destroy'
Bloody Longinus 00 Destroy'
Union Achilles 00 Destroy'
Oh well looks like the only thing good for attack is 00 Destroy' lol. 

Standard: 
World Spriggan Drift 2B
Rage Longinus Jolt 3A
Lucifer the End Kou idk what driver, maybe try Destroy', Atomic, whatever you think is best.

Wait just found that GhostFox already did oops
(Sep. 23, 2021  9:01 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
Limited: 

Standard: 
World Spriggan Drift 2B
Rage Longinus Jolt 3A
Lucifer the End Kou idk what driver, maybe try Destroy', Atomic, whatever you think is best.

Thanks for those combos, I'll try them out and maybe try some few tweaks
(Sep. 23, 2021  9:05 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2021  9:01 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Limited: 

Standard: 
World Spriggan Drift 2B
Rage Longinus Jolt 3A

Thanks for those combos, I'll try them out and maybe try some few tweaks

Oh yeah Bloody LOnginus on Generate is better.

Didn't see Master on there.
(Sep. 23, 2021  8:49 AM)GhostFox Wrote:

Rage Spriggan Drift 3A
Dread Bahamut 00 Drift

Why Lord when you have World? and Wall on Xtend+ will scrape horribly. 
Drift would be better on World. Rage either on a rubber attack driver or Destroy' should be better I think.
(Sep. 23, 2021  9:10 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2021  8:49 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Rage Spriggan Drift 3A
Dread Bahamut 00 Drift

Why Lord when you have World? and Wall on Xtend+ will scrape horribly. 
Drift would be better on World. Rage either on a rubber attack driver or Destroy' should be better I think.
Unite'?
(Sep. 23, 2021  9:12 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2021  9:10 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Why Lord when you have World? and Wall on Xtend+ will scrape horribly. 
Unite'?

Unite' has use with KO Defence (which isn't used a lot these days), however is outclassed by Keep'.

KO Defence LImited combos are used with smooth layers.

I don't know about Classic.
Ok, so Rage Longinus Xtend+ (attack) is really good and hits really hard. It's really fun to use because it hits so hard yet is does damage to itself, so it isn't op which I love. Master Diabolos 7 Unite' (left) is so good, it's on par with the Rage combo. It gets flung like a ragdoll when it gets hit hard, but it takes them like a tank and still wins. The fact it's on Unite' makes it more amazing. Rage on Unite' is meh, Drift on world is great since it will be good at any opposite spin matchup. Bloody Longinus Generate gets destroyed by Rage Xtend+. Lucifer The End Atomic is good at same spin which is what it needs badly, but when fighting left it should really change to Drift.

So with these combos, I can safely say that my favorite and will surely bring to tournaments are:
World Lucifer2(right)/Spriggan(left) 2B Drift
Rage Longinus 3A Xtend+(attack)
and Master Diabolos 7 Unite'

funny enough, using 00 makes the master combo bad. Same when using a new Unite', it performs better on a worn Unite'.

So, the combo is perfect. I love it and it's my most viable gt combo to date.
(Sep. 23, 2021  3:49 PM)(Blank) Wrote: Ok, so Rage Longinus Xtend+ (attack) is really good and hits really hard. It's really fun to use because it hits so hard yet is does damage to itself, so it isn't op which I love. Master Diabolos 7 Unite' (left) is so good, it's on par with the Rage combo. It gets flung like a ragdoll when it gets hit hard, but it takes them like a tank and still wins. The fact it's on Unite' makes it more amazing. Rage on Unite' is meh, Drift on world is great since it will be good at any opposite spin matchup. Bloody Longinus Generate gets destroyed by Rage Xtend+. Lucifer The End Atomic is good at same spin which is what it needs badly, but when fighting left it should really change to Drift.

So with these combos, I can safely say that my favorite and will surely bring to tournaments are:

funny enough, using 00 makes the master combo bad. Same when using a new Unite', it performs better on a worn Unite'.

I like using master Diabolos on unite’ as well, but that was in the past. Nowadays it won’t do that well. But you should try it out dude! Unite’ is the best in classic for defense, and I enjoy using it in limited, but in standard it doesn’t do well.
what is a good attack competitive tournament combo for guilty longinus

here are all the attack drivers i have

.1 spiral-
.2 operate-
.3 evolution -
.4 power
.5 charge metal
.6 generate
(Sep. 23, 2021  11:46 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: what is a  good attack competitive tournament  combo for guilty longinus

here are all the attack drivers i have

.1 spiral-
.2 operate-
.3 evolution -
.4 power
.5 charge metal
.6 generate
Get your evolution to awaken, put it on guilty’s stock combo, and go for a knockout
Generate's an attack driver? I mean at the first half but it doesn't even ko it's opponents, it's more on spinning on the rim to dodge and outlast opponents

(Sep. 23, 2021  8:43 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2021  3:49 PM)(Blank) Wrote: Ok, so Rage Longinus Xtend+ (attack) is really good and hits really hard. It's really fun to use because it hits so hard yet is does damage to itself, so it isn't op which I love. Master Diabolos 7 Unite' (left) is so good, it's on par with the Rage combo. It gets flung like a ragdoll when it gets hit hard, but it takes them like a tank and still wins. The fact it's on Unite' makes it more amazing. Rage on Unite' is meh, Drift on world is great since it will be good at any opposite spin matchup. Bloody Longinus Generate gets destroyed by Rage Xtend+. Lucifer The End Atomic is good at same spin which is what it needs badly, but when fighting left it should really change to Drift.

I like using master Diabolos on unite’ as well, but that was in the past. Nowadays it won’t do that well. But you should try it out dude! Unite’ is the best in classic for defense, and I enjoy using it in limited, but in standard it doesn’t do well.
really hope they do a GT Burst forum. I also thought of a cool concept for a forum. If a bey bursts, you can no longer use if in battle for the whole tournament. Clicks are also called "Heals" and you only have 10 of those, meaning if you click your beys that would use up heals. So you have to use chassis and if they click you can just use another bey. Bursts are only 1 point, first to 3 or if you run out of usable beys means you lose. There's also if you run out of heals and your bey has a click, you will be out of the tournament. This forum will make chassis/superking back in the meta and maybe even GT beys like the Gen weight and Lord Spriggan. This This forum will also eliminate opponents faster allowing a fast tournament approach.

World might win some battles (however would be beaten by most DB stamina-defence hybrids) 
Xtend+ on 3A is not a good idea, as I said before, put Jolt. 
KO Defence is not viable in the current meta, since it will be outspun by most, if not all stamina types.

(Sep. 24, 2021  3:39 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Generate's an attack driver? I mean at the first half but it doesn't even ko it's opponents, it's more on spinning on the rim to dodge and outlast opponents
Generate is a MIXED ATTACK driver, were you looking at my post? 
Also you obviously didn't use a sliding shoot.
A what? I know Generate is mixed, but I used it more for outlasting opponents, so I've been using generate wrong all this time
good competitive tournament combo for fafnir here are the stamina parts i have lost my Kick driver ther parts i have are here

1 metal survive
2 operate -
3 drift
4 Zone'+Z.
5 jest zone
6 eternal
7 xtreme

(Sep. 24, 2021  5:04 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: good competitive tournament combo for fafnir here are the stamina parts i have lost my Kick driver ther parts i have are here

1 metal survive
2 operate -
3 drift
4 Zone'+Z.
5 jest zone
6 eternal
7 xtreme

ood competitive tournament combo for fafnir here are the stamina parts i have lost my Kick driver ther parts i have are here

1 metal survive
2 operate -
3 drift
4 Zone'+Z.
5 jest zone
6 eternal
7 xtreme

ood competitive tournament combo for fafnir here are the stamina parts i have lost my Kick driver ther parts i have are here

1 metal survive
2 operate -
3 drift
4 Zone'+Z.
5 jest zone
6 eternal
7 xtreme

1 metal survive
2 operate -
3 drift
4 Zone'+Z.
5 jest zone
6 eternal
7 xtreme

1 metal survive
2 operate -
3 drift
4 Zone'+Z.
5 jest zone
6 eternal
7 xtreme

1 metal survive
2 operate -
3 drift
4 Zone'+Z.
5 jest zone
6 eternal
7 xtreme

1 metal survive
2 operate -
3 drift
4 Zone'+Z.
5 jest zone
6 eternal
7 xtreme

1 metal survive
2 operate -
3 drift
4 Zone'+Z.
5 jest zone
6 eternal
7 xtreme

what bey is worth buying like what db bey has good teeth other than longinus and bellial
(Sep. 24, 2021  11:45 AM)(Blank) Wrote: A what?  I know Generate is mixed, but I used it more for outlasting opponents, so I've been using generate wrong all this time
Excuse Hyperspriggan, he can be kind of rude all the time. So generate in standard format is basically useless. Beys are to heavy and stable to be knocked out, and generate doesn’t have enough stamina to outlast them. In limited is where generate is the best.

So generate is a disc and driver combined meaning, the lighter the layer is, the easier the overall combination is to burst. This is because of how beyblade’s bursting works, which you will learn about as you go on with blading, but basically since the disc and layer move independently, and the layer sometimes stops moving when making contact, the heavier the disc is the more likely it is to still be moving independently. I realize now that what I say may be confusing so I’m just gonna summarize it. 

Generate is useless in standard, banned in classic, good for limited format 

It makes beys easy to burst it the layer is light

It is fast around the ridge and can be used to KO beys off that bat

It stalls for a long time so it can be used to attack, then go around and stall then stamina finish the bey

In opposite spin it’ll beat anything that isn’t as good as destroy

It can be knocked off balance on occasion so make sure to choose form your 3 strategy’s with generate wisely

3 strategies with generate
1- Go for the ridge right in the beggining and try to KO
2- Go for the center and start off with an attack so you’ll stall then finish it off by stamina
3- You just launch normally so your opponent doesn’t have a counter launch strategy

Hoped that helps! From my testing Generate is best on layers like bloody Longinus, Union speed mode achilles, Twin nemesis, and very Occasionally Z Achilles
hi everyone i was looking for if there are any combos that can be made using all these parts,if there are thanks big time tho im quite new to the series and this is all TT parts tho there parts i bought and some i got from my cousin after he gave up on BB burst during the sparking era anyway enjoy and again hopefully you can help me:
beyblade burst TT parts:
layer:
2 perfect phoenix
1 hell salamander
2 cho-z Valkyrie
1 orb aegis
gt base:
1 Union
2 zwei
1 naked
chip:
1 achilles
2 longinus
2 joker
SuperKing chip:
1 lucifer
1 dragon
1 satan
1 Helios 1
1 Longinus
ring:
1 variant
1 tempest
1 curse
1 King
disc:
2 frame
1 zenith
2 00
2 0
1 wheel
1 outer
1 convert
chassis:
1 1d
1 2d
1 1b
1 3a
1 1a
frame:
2 proof
1 turn
3 glaive
1 wall
1 meteor
Driver:
1 zone'+Z
1 absorb
3 Xtend+
2 friction
1 ultimate reboot
1 trick
2 destroy'
1 dimension
1 wave
1 guard
1 charge metal
1 octa
1 mobius
weight:
1 goku
2 metsu
1 sen
1 retsu

Again thanks big time if you can help
(Sep. 25, 2021  1:22 AM)SpookyBoogie101 Wrote: hi everyone i was looking for if there are any combos that can be made using all these parts,if there are thanks big time tho im quite new to the series and this is all TT parts tho there parts i bought and some i got from my cousin after he gave up on BB burst during the sparking era anyway enjoy and again hopefully you can help me:
beyblade burst TT parts:
layer:
2 perfect phoenix
1 hell salamander
2 cho-z Valkyrie
1 orb aegis
gt base:
1 Union
2 zwei
1 naked
chip:
1 achilles
2 longinus
2 joker
SuperKing chip:
1 lucifer
1 dragon
1 satan
1 Helios 1
1 Longinus
ring:
1 variant
1 tempest
1 curse
1 King
disc:
2 frame
1 zenith
2 00
2 0
1 wheel
1 outer
1 convert
chassis:
1 1d
1 2d
1 1b
1 3a
1 1a
frame:
2 proof
1 turn
3 glaive
1 wall
1 meteor
Driver:
1 zone'+Z
1 absorb
3 Xtend+
2 friction
1 ultimate reboot
1 trick
2 destroy'
1 dimension
1 wave
1 guard
1 charge metal
1 octa
1 mobius
weight:
1 goku
2 metsu
1 sen
1 retsu

Again thanks big time if you can help

Tempest Lucifer Wheel Xtend+ 1D
Naked Longinus 0Proof Zone'+Z Goku
Zwei Longinus 00Proof Ultimate Reboot Retsu
if you dont mind? er is there any combo for rage longinus? or is that combo just perfect the way it is?
(Sep. 25, 2021  5:15 AM)SpookyBoogie101 Wrote: if you dont mind? er is there any combo for rage longinus? or is that combo just perfect the way it is?
The combo was good the way it is. Nowadays, the combo that it c9mes with isn’t that good. I suggest putting a rubber attack driver like evolution, xtreme, hunter, quick, Xceed, or any controllable attack type driver on it, give it a heavy chip, and go for the knockout.
hey so digging around I found some more parts, 1 metsu/1 diabolos [2]/1 jolt
(Sep. 24, 2021  10:36 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  11:45 AM)(Blank) Wrote: A what?  I know Generate is mixed, but I used it more for outlasting opponents, so I've been using generate wrong all this time
Excuse Hyperspriggan, he can be kind of rude all the time. So generate in standard format is basically useless. Beys are to heavy and stable to be knocked out, and generate doesn’t have enough stamina to outlast them. In limited is where generate is the best.

So generate is a disc and driver combined meaning, the lighter the layer is, the easier the overall combination is to burst. This is because of how beyblade’s bursting works, which you will learn about as you go on with blading, but basically since the disc and layer move independently, and the layer sometimes stops moving when making contact, the heavier the disc is the more likely it is to still be moving independently. I realize now that what I say may be confusing so I’m just gonna summarize it. 

It stalls for a long time so it can be used to attack, then go around and stall then stamina finish the bey

It can be knocked off balance on occasion so make sure to choose form your 3 strategy’s with generate wisely

2- Go for the center and start off with an attack so you’ll stall then finish it off by stamina
3- You just launch normally so your opponent doesn’t have a counter launch strategy

Hoped that helps! From my testing Generate is best on layers like bloody Longinus, Union speed mode achilles, Twin nemesis, and very Occasionally Z Achilles
I... actually understood most of that. I love using Union Speed mode on Generate because SPEED, but now I understand it's concept more. Thank you!
(Sep. 25, 2021  6:27 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  10:36 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Excuse Hyperspriggan, he can be kind of rude all the time. So generate in standard format is basically useless. Beys are to heavy and stable to be knocked out, and generate doesn’t have enough stamina to outlast them. In limited is where generate is the best.

I... actually understood most of that. I love using Union Speed mode on Generate because SPEED, but now I understand it's concept more. Thank you!

No problemo dude! Glad I could help!
(Sep. 25, 2021  6:27 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  10:36 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Excuse Hyperspriggan, he can be kind of rude all the time. So generate in standard format is basically useless. Beys are to heavy and stable to be knocked out, and generate doesn’t have enough stamina to outlast them. In limited is where generate is the best.

Union speed is okay, but I think it's not as good as Twin Nemesis. Dk.