"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Aug. 27, 2021  8:39 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2021  6:57 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Ummmm...
Is this a good defense combo?:
Vanish Bahamut Over Drift 10

Drift does not do very well with DB, try Bearing on the same setup

(Aug. 26, 2021  6:05 PM)speedy6107 Wrote: Is there a good combo i can make with
db blades
Cyclone 3X
Dynamite
Astral
db chips
Ragnarok 2X
Belial 2X
Spriggan
db armor
2 X3
superking blades
brave
death
world
rage
king
mirage
superking chips
wyvern
soloman
spriggan
longinus
helios
superking chassis
4A
3A
2B 2X
1B
2S
gt blades
Grand 2X
judgment
master 2X
naked
erase
zwei
dread
knockout
cosmic
gt chips
dragon X3
odin
diabolos 2 X2
fafnir X2
longinus X2
joker
gt layer weights
go X2
metsu X2
ten X2
sen
retsu
zan
layers
prime apocalypses
genesis regalia
big bang genesis  
revive phoenix
geist fafnir
duo artimis
duo apalo
chaos
victory valkyrie
nova neptune
forge disks
giga
nexus X3
over
10 x2
0 X4
vanguard
paradox
drake
ratchet
aero x2
sting
blitz
upper
vertical
oval
performance tips
never X2
rise x2
extreme metal
venture
quattro
ultimate reboot'
fusion metal
unite'
destroy'
zone
hybrid
revolve
zephyr
operate'
spiral'
yard metal
accel'
gyro X2
wave'
nothing
survive metal
destroy
trick X2
flugel X 2
generate
unite
atomic
quake
trans

Burst Standard
Astral Spriggan Over Rise -0
Cyclone Ragnaruk stock
Rage Helios Ultimate Reboot' 3A

What spin direction should spriggan be best in left or right
I want to know if there are any competitive combos among the parts I own, I would really appreciate if you gave me 2 combos so I can battle them with each other.

Beyblade Layers:
Ace Dragon (Grand and Rock)
Bushin Valkyrie
Nightmare Longinus
Union Achilles
Master Diabolos
Z Achilles
Bloody Longinus
Dread Bahamut
Lord Spriggan
Slash Dragon
Rage Longinus
Dead Phoenix
Discs:
Sting
0 x2
Convert
7-Wall
Blitz
3A (Chassis)
Drivers:
Charge
Unite'
Destroy
Xtend+
Generate
Xtend
Jaggy
Orbit Metal
Dimension'
Octa
Destroy'
Atomic

Standard Beystadium

I tried doing Rage Longinus Octa and I have a hard-to-burst combo which is Blitz Destroy', this combo can go on anything for me.
Master Diabolos 00 Xtend+ (Stamina Mode)
Stock rage is really good, but I would recommend picking up some dB beys.
Oh ok thanks. I was actually thinking of buying World Spriggan, Lucifer The End, Big Bang Genesis and Jet wyvern. I am also waiting for the b-191 that will release in October, it's gonna be the only db bey I am willing to buy even if it's expensive (but only if the bey on the left is Phoenix hehe)
I have tried the combos: Union Achilles Blitz Jaggy and Rage Longinus 3A Jaggy and both are godly at attack but trash at lad. Master Diabolos 00 Xtend+ (Stamina) just isn't working for me. For some reason Master Diabolos Convert Charge works well and is decent, any other combos that can be made with my beys?
(Sep. 01, 2021  7:29 AM)(Blank) Wrote: I have tried the combos: Union Achilles Blitz Jaggy and Rage Longinus 3A Jaggy and both are godly at attack but trash at lad. Master Diabolos 00 Xtend+ (Stamina) just isn't working for me. For some reason Master Diabolos Convert Charge works well and is decent, any other combos that can be made with my beys?

You should get better beys that what I can say
Can somebody test my combo ? Astral bahamut-0 nexus (attack s) metal extreme ?
I'm trying to find a way to make 4A work. I'm using Lucifer II to balance it out, Wheel because of the weight, and I figure Brave or Tempest for the layer. Any suggestions for a driver or anything else?
(Sep. 05, 2021  6:40 PM)Stifty509 Wrote: I'm trying to find a way to make 4A work. I'm using Lucifer II to balance it out, Wheel because of the weight, and I figure Brave or Tempest for the layer. Any suggestions for a driver or anything else?

Well, if you’re using Brave, then destroy’ maybe. Cause it’s heavy, weight on both sides, and has burst resistance as well as some attack and some stamina. If you’re using tempest, then try Xtend+, or take out wheel and use hybrid.
Hi. I'm trying to make a genuinely well-rounded balance type burst combo. All I have is hasbro, by the way.

The best combo I have right now is Abyss Devolos D6 8 Orbit.

All the parts I have are
Gachi Chips (If that's what they are called....):

Devolos (Left-Spin Only)

Energy layers:

Abyss (I don't know if this is a layer or whatever, but...)
Heat Salamander S4
Hyrus H2
Kerbeus K4
Doomscizor
Typhon T4
Dragoon Fighter (Burst revamp, LOL)
Luinor L3 (Somewhere...)

Forge Discs:

Heavy
Oval
12 (No. Just no.)

Performance Tips:
(I'm lacking in these. Worse than the other things.)
Survive-S
Defense-S
Orbit
Jaggy-S
Dimension
Fusional-SP
I was wondering what a juggernaut of a beyblade I could make out of these parts that can take massive hits and keep going but also good attack and stamina….could anyone help? Here’s the parts:

Sparking Chips:
Diabolos
Spriggan
Longinus
Lucifer2
Dragon
Helios2
Satan

Rings:
Burn
Death
Tempest
The End
Brave
Volcano
Curse
World
Abyss

Limit Break Discs:
Cho
Kou

Chassis:
1A
3A
2A
2B
1D

Forge Discs:
Hurricane
Sting
Outer
Upper
Vanguard
Blitz
Drake

# discs
1’
8’

Disc Frames:
Cross
Dagger
Glaive
Turn
Lift
Vortex

Dash Drivers
Destroy’
Hold’
Unite’
Evolution’
Spiral’
Zeta’
Dimension’

Drivers
Eternal
Charge Metal
Orbit Metal
Wave
Octa
Yard Metal
Power
Cycle
Rise
Zeta

Electric Drivers:

Ignition’
World Spriggan 2B (Attack) Ruse is good.
Welp, I just discovered that Master Diabolos 7 Unite' (Left Spin) can beat Rage Longinus Stock. I don't know how it beats it and for some reason when you launch Rage first and Master second, once it hits rage it counter breaks. I was actually making a bad combo for Master Diabolos and make it battle Rage sock, any combos that I could use to defeat the combo? My beyblade parts are already 12 posts above.
(Sep. 07, 2021  5:55 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Welp, I just discovered that Master Diabolos 7 Unite' (Left Spin) can beat Rage Longinus Stock. I don't know how it beats it and for some reason when you launch Rage first and Master second, one it hits rage it counter breaks. I was actually making a bad combo for Master Diabolos and make it battle Rage sock, any combos that I could use to defeat the combo? My beyblade parts are already 12 posts above.

That combo is trash.

Lord Spriggan 0 Xtend+ right spin
Ok, so I tried it both on left spin and lord left while master left. Let's just say that Spriggan is very meta, but something I noticed is that it only won because of lad. The Master combo beats in right spin though. I dunno maybe I'll bring it to tourneys, it's definitely effective against attack types especially same spin.
Try tempest Lucifer2 1D hurricane yard metal.
(Sep. 07, 2021  10:28 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Ok, so I tried it both on left spin and lord left while master left. Let's just say that Spriggan is very meta, but something I noticed is that it only won because of lad. The Master combo beats in right spin though. I dunno maybe I'll bring it to tourneys, it's definitely effective against attack types especially same spin.

It WAS very meta. Now its being recked by DB and SK beys so good luck on your tournaments Wink
(Sep. 07, 2021  12:20 PM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2021  10:28 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Ok, so I tried it both on left spin and lord left while master left. Let's just say that Spriggan is very meta, but something I noticed is that it only won because of lad. The Master combo beats in the right spin though. I dunno maybe I'll bring it to tourneys, it's definitely effective against attack types especially same spin.

It WAS very meta. Now it's being recked by DB and SK beys so good luck on your tournaments Wink

yeah lord is not useful at all in the meta master a 5% or so meta right not.
Unite' is not used in tournaments I don't think it ever was or ever will be and numbered disks are all outclassed by DB,gt and wheel disk(s)
(Jun. 01, 2011  4:43 AM)kevin121 Wrote: Hey, i would like an attack bey but that doesnt stop too easely, the beys i have are: rock aquario(missing tip), storm pegasus(original colors),storm pegasus(limited edition),lightning l-drago(gold edition)
Ps. I have tried a combo that goes:
Face: l-drago
Ring: pegasus(limited edition)
Wheel: storm(original)
Track: 100
Tip: HF
Pss: i have beaten a max of 3 beys all at ones with this bey in 2 different stadiums, the beys were all differnet types- 2 atk(counting my bey, but without mine it would be 1), 1 defense, 1stamina. The stadiums were- l-drago and super votex
Psss: what do u think bout my bey?

Just Wrote Kenta Yumiya as an adult Beyblade Master. His new bey is Flare Sagittario

Sagitarrio Chip (simple "S" design)
Layer weight: Retsu (shaped like constellation Sagittarius)
Layer: Flare (Deep Yellow, Sea green swirled Aura Design)
00 Dragon ( Three dragon claws folded over edges, Oriental dragon sleeping around the center)
Eternal Dash driver
disc frame: Wall

The bey concept I am currently working into the story is for a character Lexi Kon. She is the daughter of Ray Kon and Mariah Wong. I need her bey Astral Lynx to be a hybrid between Driger V2 and Galux. Having a hard time finding new series equivalents for the legacy parts. Maybe a white and Purple color fusion similar to my new kenta bey. It needs to have enough speed to create an astral form of itself.

Lynx chip
Retsu layer weight
Astral Layer
8 core disc
cross frame
Xtreme' driver
Ok, I just ordered World and The End. Coming in 2 days, I wanna know some good combos from them. Curious as well if Lucifer The End can use chassis.
(Sep. 08, 2021  5:46 PM)(Blank) Wrote: Ok, I just ordered World and The End. Coming in 2 days, I wanna know some good combos from them. Curious as well if Lucifer The End can use chassis.
no Lucifer The End cannot use chassis. That would be way to op
(Sep. 08, 2021  5:46 PM)(Blank) Wrote: Ok, I just ordered World and The End. Coming in 2 days, I wanna know some good combos from them. Curious as well if Lucifer The End can use chassis.

No it's only compatible with the disk it comes with as well as the ones that come on Volcano and Burn.

(they can also use the DB Disks but those would be illegal to use in tournaments)

i also ordered another Astral Spriggan for testing purposes and i was wondering some good combos for it

(i already got Astral Bahamut.Over.Drift-0 on my list so any others)