"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Astral on rise (awakened) is really good as it has massive same spin and decent opposite spin.

On bearing also does well, as well as High Hold’ with locked nexus+S. I haven’t full tested the last one, but it has potential.
Ok, I now have Lucifer The End and World Spriggan. Any combos I can make with it? My parts are on 1538. I have done World L2 2B Mobius on opposite and Atomic on same.
World Spriggan 2B Drift. Was top tier, now is mid tier.
I see, and I'm guessing that db beys are now the meta? Because I'm thinking of buying the b-191 for Christmas. (if it contains phoenix)
I really want a strong hasbro Odax o2 combo
(Sep. 12, 2021  4:34 AM)Farro2010 Wrote: I really want a strong hasbro Odax o2 combo

Obelisk Odin Heavy Xtreme' (for Burst Classic)
Oh hello. I haven’t been into beyblades for a while but I have over 200 from all different generations. I played a bit with a friends son last night and want to get fully back into it but have no idea what’s good. I can’t be bothered to list what I have as it’s about 100 from the burst series…if that what it’s even still called?!? I just want to know what I should buy and then I’ll see if I have it already. Thanks everyone
Some top tier part include

Blade: Roar, Vanish, Astral, Dynamite+F

Disk: Giga, Over, Tapered

Drivers: Bearing, Drift, Quattro, Zone’+Z

Rings: Rage on a rubber attack driver

There are more but these are some main ones
(Sep. 13, 2021  8:59 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Some top tier part include

Blade: Roar, Vanish, Astral, Dynamite+F

Disk: Giga, Over, Tapered

Drivers: Bearing, Drift, Quattro, Zone’+Z

Rings: Rage on a rubber attack driver

There are more but these are some main ones

It’s obvious dynamite +f is used for its high stamina and equalization, vanish for its defense and same spin, and astral for its stamina and spin steal, but what is roar used for? Even against rage, vanish is a better tank. So what is roar used for? Like what does it have to offer that’s better than vanish or astral.
On the east coast Roar is used for its great defense and circular shape.
(Sep. 13, 2021  10:43 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: On the east coast Roar is used for its great defense and circular shape.

Yeah, it’s a really safe pick for first stage. For deck format however, you could switch it out with Vanish or Astral.
(Sep. 13, 2021  10:43 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: On the east coast Roar is used for its great defense and circular shape.

But roar doesn’t have much of a circular shape, and it’s defense is comparable to vanish, which vanish has better same spin right? Cause vanish has thick rubber and it’s flexible and heavy
Roar, when half way to bursting becomes an almost perfect circle…

It is pretty safe first stage, I am not saying it is the best left spin.
(Sep. 14, 2021  12:12 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Roar, when half way to bursting becomes an almost perfect circle…

It is pretty safe first stage, I am not saying it is the best left spin.

But its tight, so it usually doesn’t get to half damage, and by the time it does it’s late in battle. And I still think vanish is straight up better in every way than roar, but I guess it could still be safe for the first stage
I bought dynamite belial just because i loved the look. After quite a few runs im lovomg the performance. What are some combo options yall would suggest?? Currently running dynamite belial with nexus disc and evolution driver.
(Sep. 18, 2021  1:31 AM)Namyrias Wrote: I bought dynamite belial just because i loved the look. After quite a few runs im lovomg the performance. What are some combo options yall would suggest?? Currently running dynamite belial with nexus disc and evolution driver.

Dynamite has not enough recoil to be a good attack type. 
I suggest buying Vanish Fafnir to get the F Gear. 
Put the F Gear on Dynamite, then make Dynamite (F Gear) Belial Tapered/Over Bearing/Zone'+Z/Drift
(Sep. 18, 2021  6:15 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  1:31 AM)Namyrias Wrote: I bought dynamite belial just because i loved the look. After quite a few runs im lovomg the performance. What are some combo options yall would suggest?? Currently running dynamite belial with nexus disc and evolution driver.

Dynamite has not enough recoil to be a good attack type. 
I suggest buying Vanish Fafnir to get the F Gear. 
Put the F Gear on Dynamite, then make Dynamite (F Gear) Belial Tapered/Over Bearing/Zone'+Z/Drift

Could you explain what you mean by Tapered/Over Bearing/Zone'+Z/Drift? Im new to the game
tapered and over are discs zone'+z bearing and drift are tips bearing same spin and opposite spin, zone'+z opposite spin mid-weak launch and drift angled mid-power launch for same spin and weak launch for opposite spin
Build me a combo:

Blaze Ragnaruk
Twin Nemesis 3Hit Ultimate Reboot
Z Achilles With (Regular Xtend not Xtend+)
Geist Fafnir
Bushin Ashura
Judgement Joker
Big Bang Genesis 0 Yard Metal
Zwei Longinus
Mirage Fafnir
Rage Longinus
Dynamite Belial With (F-Gear, S-Gear and L-Gear)
Vanish Fafnir
Astral Spriggan
Guilty Longinus
Cyclone Belial With 2 Armor
Nexus
Blitz
Wave'
Metal Survive
Metal Xtreme
Friction

(Feel free to add any Frames or Forge Discs that a Frame can be put on that I didn't mention cuz I most likely have one that you might put)
(Sep. 20, 2021  8:21 PM)Frisk291 Wrote: Build me a combo:

Blaze Ragnaruk
Geist Fafnir
Bushin Ashura
Judgement Joker
Zwei Longinus
Mirage Fafnir
Rage Longinus
Vanish Fafnir
Astral Spriggan
Guilty Longinus
Nexus
Blitz
Wave'
Metal Survive
Metal Xtreme
Friction

(Feel free to add any Frames or Forge Discs that a Frame can be put on that I didn't mention cuz I most likely have one that you might put)

Dynamite Belial (F gear) Over (the disc from astral spriggan) destroy’- 3

I would suggest getting a bey with a good stamina tip for the combo. You might also wanna pick up savior for right spin attack and the v-gear
(Sep. 20, 2021  8:21 PM)Frisk291 Wrote: Build me a combo:

Blaze Ragnaruk
Geist Fafnir
Bushin Ashura
Judgement Joker
Zwei Longinus
Mirage Fafnir
Rage Longinus
Vanish Fafnir
Astral Spriggan
Guilty Longinus
Nexus
Blitz
Wave'
Metal Survive
Metal Xtreme
Friction

Guilty Longinus Nexus+S Metal Xtreme -2
Astral Spriggan Over Destroy'/Ultimate Reboot'
Vanish Fafnir stock combo
Hey HyperSpriggan, I have now posted in this thread. Give me thy knowledge:
Bushin Valkyrie(0 Unite), Ace Dragon, Nightmare Longinus, Union Achilles, Master Diabolos, Z Achilles, Bloody Longinus, Slash Dragon(00 Octa), Dread Bahamut, Lord Spriggan, Rage Longinus, Dead Phoenix, World Spriggan, and Lucifer The End
(Sep. 23, 2021  8:45 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Hey HyperSpriggan, I have now posted in this thread. Give me thy knowledge:
Bushin Valkyrie(0 Unite), Ace Dragon, Nightmare Longinus, Union Achilles, Master Diabolos, Z Achilles, Bloody Longinus, Slash Dragon(00 Octa), Dread Bahamut, Lord Spriggan, Rage Longinus, Dead Phoenix, World Spriggan, and Lucifer The End

Rage Spriggan Drift 3A
Lord Spriggan 00wall Xtend+
Dread Bahamut 00 Drift