"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Aug. 17, 2021  9:11 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: I just got a really good idea Big bang apocalypse 1' dagger metal Xtreme or Xtreme' I think with this combo it's actually possible to break a bey

this is build me a combo not suggest a combo
and it cannot break anybey
1' and dagger, though aggressive, cannot hit the opponent's bey
big bang apocalypse is not very aggressive

(Aug. 16, 2021  3:15 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I’m about to get vanish Fafnir, and I have dynamite Belial. So I’m planning to use dynamite f gear with nexus, and vanish Fafnir with tapered. Which bey should I use drift on? And if I use drift on one of them, which driver should I use on the 2nd one? I’m using drift so I can be able to spin steal and beat an entire selection of opposite spin beys, that will narrow down my options.

Vanish Fafnir Tapered Drift

Dynamite F Belial Giga/Over Rise

(Aug. 16, 2021  4:02 AM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: I need help making a Tourney legal DB combo. The only good parts I have that might come in handy are Destroy' and Evolution'. So any good discs, blades and armor combos? Please list a name of the beyblades that come with the parts that I am assuming someone will list
Savior Belial Giga Evolution'
Roar Bahamut Over Destroy'
idk what armour
(Aug. 18, 2021  11:15 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2021  9:11 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: I just got a really good idea Big bang apocalypse 1' dagger metal Xtreme or Xtreme' I think with this combo it's actually possible to break a bey

this is build me a combo not suggest a combo
and it cannot break anybey
1' and dagger, though aggressive, cannot hit the opponent's bey
big bang apocalypse is not very aggressive

(Aug. 16, 2021  3:15 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I’m about to get vanish Fafnir, and I have dynamite Belial. So I’m planning to use dynamite f gear with nexus, and vanish Fafnir with tapered. Which bey should I use drift on? And if I use drift on one of them, which driver should I use on the 2nd one? I’m using drift so I can be able to spin steal and beat an entire selection of opposite spin beys, that will narrow down my options.

Vanish Fafnir Tapered Drift

Dynamite F Belial Giga/Over Rise

(Aug. 16, 2021  4:02 AM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: I need help making a Tourney legal DB combo. The only good parts I have that might come in handy are Destroy' and Evolution'. So any good discs, blades and armor combos? Please list a name of the beyblades that come with the parts that I am assuming someone will list
Savior Belial Giga Evolution'
Roar Bahamut Over Destroy'
idk what armour
The Only DB Disc’s I have are nexus and tapered. And I don’t need the rise combo, I was just asking which layer I should use drift on, then I’ll work from there, but thanks for the suggestion!
Edit- I don’t have tapered, but I will soon
(Aug. 16, 2021  4:08 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Dynamite Belial Over or Giga Evolution' (Awakened) -3

Thanks dude, sounds like a great attack combo. I just need to get savior and ragnorock
Which is better? Abyss Diabolos Zone'+Z 2D or 2B? (I know is not competitive)
(Aug. 20, 2021  2:45 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: Which is better? Abyss Diabolos Zone'+Z 2D or 2B? (I know is not competitive)
2b since 2d is really for only opposite spin and will scrape a lot on same spin where it just sucks badly. so if you know your going against an opposite spin bey i would say maybe 2d but i rather 2b a lot.
Are there any good combos involving the Storm Pegasus Layer? I've noticed during some of my tests that it has some good defensive properties, but then again, I only have World Spriggan, Hollow Deathsyther, and the rest of RBV 23.
do you think i need a roar bahumaut in order to have a chance to win a tournament? i see everyone using roar while belial is not being used at all for some reason.

and also should i put over instead of giga on my belial?
(Aug. 20, 2021  1:18 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: do you think i need a roar bahumaut in order to have a chance to win a tournament? i see everyone using roar while belial is not being used at all for some reason.

and also should i put over instead of giga on my belial?

Over is heavier than Giga, so if you want a heavier disk you should do Over
Does anyone have any good master, lord, rage, world, or tempest combos? Cause those are the only good parts for standard that I have right now and it seems like my vanish that I ordered likely isn’t coming in a while. Also I dont have zone’ +z, or never, or bearing, or tapered, or over, or giga, or xceed’ + z, or xtreme’, or hunter’, or quick’, or any of those non dash version. I just said some stuff that I don’t have so people won’t give me combos with those parts, since I don’t have them.
(Aug. 21, 2021  2:33 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Does anyone have any good master, lord, rage, world, or tempest combos? Cause those are the only good parts for standard that I have right now and it seems like my vanish that I ordered likely isn’t coming in a while. Also I dont have zone’ +z, or never, or bearing, or tapered, or over, or giga, or xceed’ + z, or xtreme’, or hunter’, or quick’, or any of those non dash version. I just said some stuff that I don’t have so people won’t give me combos with those parts, since I don’t have them.
Tempest Lucifer II 1S Wheel Xtend+
World Spriggan 2D Drift/Rise
Rage Helios II MCC 3A Drift/Quick’/Hunter’/Awakened Extreme’

also what is everyone’s opinion on Rage 3A Drift?
(Aug. 21, 2021  2:41 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2021  2:33 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Does anyone have any good master, lord, rage, world, or tempest combos? Cause those are the only good parts for standard that I have right now and it seems like my vanish that I ordered likely isn’t coming in a while. Also I dont have zone’ +z, or never, or bearing, or tapered, or over, or giga, or xceed’ + z, or xtreme’, or hunter’, or quick’, or any of those non dash version. I just said some stuff that I don’t have so people won’t give me combos with those parts, since I don’t have them.

Dude, I just told you I don’t have xtreme, quick, hunter, or their dash versions. I also don’t have 2D, a MCC, or Helios 2. But thanks for the suggestions dude!
(Aug. 21, 2021  2:42 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2021  2:41 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Tempest Lucifer II 1S Wheel Xtend+

Dude, I just told you I don’t have xtreme, quick, hunter, or their dash versions. I also don’t have 2D, a MCC, or Helios 2. But thanks for the suggestions dude!
only saw xtreme’ sorry. put drift and then you could just put longinus or diabolos if you have it on rage and 2d can be substituted for 2b but it isn’t that great
(Aug. 21, 2021  2:41 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:

also what is everyone’s opinion on Rage 3A Drift?
think it would be pretty good considering drift is good on opposite spin and like there are more right spin beys than left spin, and rage 3A hits like a tank and can be used to knock people out of bounds really easily. so yeah think its good thats my opinion

Hollow/Tempest Lucifer2 Wheel Xtend+ 4A
Rage Spriggan Drift 2S
(Left) World Diabolos Wheel Destroy' 1S

(Aug. 21, 2021  2:41 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: also what is everyone’s opinion on Rage 3A Drift?

It's a little harder to win with it now that Roar/Dynamite Giga Drift has taken over the competitive scene, but it can still work if you know how to control Drift. Maybe swap 3A for 2S for some extra LAD at the expense of a little attack power, but other than that, it's still a solid combo.
(Aug. 21, 2021  2:50 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:

Hollow/Tempest Lucifer2 Wheel Xtend+ 4A
Rage Spriggan Drift 2S
(Left) World Diabolos Wheel Destroy' 1S

(Aug. 21, 2021  2:41 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: also what is everyone’s opinion on Rage 3A Drift?

It's a little harder to win with it now that Roar/Dynamite Giga Drift has taken over the competitive scene, but it can still work if you know how to control Drift. Maybe swap 3A for 2S for some extra LAD at the expense of a little attack power, but other than that, it's still a solid combo.
Don’t have hollow, or 4A, but thanks for the combos!
I’m not very good at finding good combos, the best I could do was genesis valtryek zenith ultimate reboot because it looked most like the original combo and all I had was the digital control kit. I have 100+ beys but I’m only going to list my tt/ pro series. I also have air knight k5 which is really really good so that’s the only hasbro I’ll list. Here’s my beys:

Dynamite Belial F gear Nexus S gear Venture v gear 2

Lord Achilles Paradox Quick’

Astral Spriggan Over Quattro 0

Savior Valkyrie Shot 7

Vanish Fafnir Tapered Kick (I forgot the armor that it comes with sorry)

Brave Valkyrie Evolution’ 2A

Rage Longinus Destroy’ 3A

Tempest Dragon Charge Metal 1A (combos with 1A may not be as good because the teeth broke off on one side or were missing when it came or something

Curse Satan aero’ Hold’ 1D

Naked Diabolos 11 Wave Goku

Jet Wyvern Around Just 1D

Judgment Joker 00Turn Trick Zan

Legend Spriggan 7 Merge

Variant Lucifer Mobius 2D

Z Achilles 2Dagger Destroy

Hazard Kerbeus 7 Atomic

Hound Dog 8 Bearing

Z Achilles 11 Xtend

Lucifer the End Kou Drift

Zwei Luinor Blitz Xtend+

Zwei Longinus Drake Spiral’

Bloody Longinus 13 Jolt

Nightmare Longinus Destroy

Cho-Z Valtryek Blitz Jolt

Cho-Z Valtryek Zenith Destroy

Cho-Z Achilles 1 Absorb

Geist Fafnir 8’ Absorb

Bushin Ashura Hurricane Keep Ten

World Spriggan Unite’ 2B

King Helios Zone 1B

Cyclone Belial Blitz/Nexus /Wave’/Metal Xtreme/Metal Survive 2

Slash Ashura 5 Quest Zan

Orb Engaard Sting Quest (pro series)

Screw Trident 8Bump Wedge

Blaze Ragnaruk 4Flow Fluegel

Blast Jinnius 5Glaive Defense

Perfect Phoenix 8’Proof (I forgot the driver)

Winning Valkyrie 12 Volcanic

Death Solomon Metal Fusion 2B

And one more Hasbro: Turbo Spryzen S4 0Wall Zeta
I am trash at making combos please help me
(Aug. 22, 2021  2:13 PM)NinjaCraft2000 Wrote: I’m not very good at finding good combos, the best I could do was genesis valtryek zenith ultimate reboot because it looked most like the original combo and all I had was the digital control kit. I have 100+ beys but I’m only going to list my tt/ pro series. I also have air knight k5 which is really really good so that’s the only hasbro I’ll list. Here’s my beys:

Savior Valkyrie Shot 7

Tempest Dragon Charge Metal 1A (combos with 1A may not be as good because the teeth broke off on one side or were missing when it came or something

Legend Spriggan 7 Merge

Hazard Kerbeus 7 Atomic

Hound Dog 8 Bearing

Z Achilles 11 Xtend

Zwei Luinor Blitz Xtend+

Bloody Longinus 13 Jolt

Cho-Z Achilles 1 Absorb

Geist Fafnir 8’ Absorb

World Spriggan Unite’ 2B

King Helios Zone 1B

Slash Ashura 5 Quest Zan

Perfect Phoenix 8’Proof  (I forgot the driver)

hmm

a good winning combo is: i dont really know sorry
Judgment diabolos sting jolt

World Solomon around wave
Dynamite Belial (F) Tapered Drift -3 (Fafnir Armor) is pretty good if you can control drift.
(Aug. 22, 2021  2:17 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2021  2:13 PM)NinjaCraft2000 Wrote: I’m not very good at finding good combos, the best I could do was genesis valtryek zenith ultimate reboot because it looked most like the original combo and all I had was the digital control kit. I have 100+ beys but I’m only going to list my tt/ pro series. I also have air knight k5 which is really really good so that’s the only hasbro I’ll list. Here’s my beys:

Savior Valkyrie Shot 7

Legend Spriggan 7 Merge

Hazard Kerbeus 7 Atomic

Hound Dog 8 Bearing

Z Achilles 11 Xtend

Zwei Luinor Blitz Xtend+

Bloody Longinus 13 Jolt

Cho-Z Achilles 1 Absorb

Geist Fafnir 8’ Absorb

World Spriggan Unite’ 2B

King Helios Zone 1B

Slash Ashura 5 Quest Zan

Perfect Phoenix 8’Proof  (I forgot the driver)

hmm

Vanish Fafnir Tapered Bearing
Tempest Lucifer2 2A Xtend+ 
Rage Longinus 3A Drift
Has anyone tried Winning Valkyrie Blitz Quick’?

Also can someone teach me how to make good combos myself?

(Aug. 22, 2021  3:13 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2021  2:17 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: hmm

Vanish Fafnir Tapered Bearing
Rage Longinus 3A Drift

What mode do I have Xtend+ In?

(Aug. 22, 2021  2:58 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Dynamite Belial (F) Tapered Drift -3 (Fafnir Armor) is pretty good if you can control drift.

How do I control drift?
(Aug. 22, 2021  4:04 PM)NinjaCraft2000 Wrote: Has anyone tried Winning Valkyrie Blitz Quick’?

Also can someone teach me how to make good combos myself?

(Aug. 22, 2021  3:13 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Vanish Fafnir Tapered Bearing
Rage Longinus 3A Drift

What mode do I have Xtend+ In?

(Aug. 22, 2021  2:58 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Dynamite Belial (F) Tapered Drift -3 (Fafnir Armor) is pretty good if you can control drift.

How do I control drift?
light launch and angle it a bit. but don’t light launch too much just launch it so it doesn’t go out of control
What is light launch? Do you mean don’t launch very hard?
(Aug. 22, 2021  4:13 PM)NinjaCraft2000 Wrote: What is light launch? Do you mean don’t launch very hard?

Launching lightly, Basically not pulling the string super hard