"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Really? Glad to hear! Which one was it and in which stadium did you put it on? Just curious to know!
the Rise stadium and I used the Spear dullahan one!

I used this stadium https://www.bing.com/aclk?ld=e8Zk-Fn9Mwe...4d829be28c

Woah on my screen this thread is back to being normal!
Same for me Justice. Yeah! Good to see the problem got fixed! The page from before is still the same lol.
Anyways, you used the Vortex Climb Stadium? Interesting. Also it surprises me that this combo did actually good, nice to hear it!
I found out that the heaviest DB combo is Vanish Bahamut Giga Charge Metal
(Jul. 26, 2021  10:23 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I found out that the heaviest DB combo is Vanish Bahamut Giga Charge Metal
Cool.
Heaviest Dual Layer Combo: Lost Longinus 00 Bump Charge'

Heaviest God Combo: Nightmare Longinus Bump Charge'

Heaviest Cho Z Combo: Dead Phonix 00 Bump Charge'

Heaviest GT Combo: Zwei Diabolos Ignition Retsu

Heaviest Sparking Combo: Tempest Solomon (Metal Sparking Core) Wheel Charge Metal 1S

(Jul. 26, 2021  10:28 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Heaviest Dual Layer Combo: Lost Longinus 00 Bump Charge'

Heaviest GT Combo: Zwei Diabolos Sting Charge Metal

Heaviest Sparking Combo: Tempest Solomon (Metal Sparking Core) Wheel Charge Metal 1S

Note: These are rough estimates
(Jul. 26, 2021  10:28 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Heaviest Dual Layer Combo: Lost Longinus 00 Bump Charge'

Heaviest GT Combo: Zwei Diabolos Sting Charge Metal

I’ll edit those just to make them more accurate.
Dual layer: Lost Longinus Gravity Press (these was no 00 bump or charge’ released back then)
God Layer: Spriggan Reqieum 0 Bump Press
Cho-z- Perfect Pheonix 00 Wall Octa
Gt: Zwei Spriggan Goku 00 Wall Charge
Sparking: Hollow Solomon MCC 2D (unawakened) charge metal
DB: Vanish Bahamut 10 (idk about armor) giga charge metal
(Jul. 26, 2021  10:51 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:

I’ll edit those just to make them more accurate.
Dual layer: Lost Longinus Heavy Press (these was no 00 bump or charge’ released back then)
Wasn't Gravity from Rising Ragnaruk, or Raging Roktavor the heaviest disc of the Dual-Layer Series?
(Jul. 31, 2021  9:05 AM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2021  10:51 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I’ll edit those just to make them more accurate.
Dual layer: Lost Longinus Heavy Press (these was no 00 bump or charge’ released back then)
Wasn't Gravity from Rising Ragnaruk, or Raging Roktavor the heaviest disc of the Dual-Layer Series?

Oh yeah! I forgot about that! Sorry
Can someone test this combo for me? Infinite (Sword) Solomon 1A Charge' Vs Rage Helios2 3A Extreme! Thanks!
i need a combo with only speed storm parts, the beys i own are glide roktavor from wave 1, all of wave 2, none of wave 3, for singles i only have abyss devolos, and finally i own the volt knockout set, yes it includes kolossal helios and super hyperion, they just don't have metal on the driver and doesn't have that fused disc
(Aug. 12, 2021  12:17 PM)LiaTheBxst Wrote: i need a combo with only speed storm parts, the beys i own are glide roktavor from wave 1, all of wave 2, none of wave 3, for singles i only have abyss devolos, and finally i own the volt knockout set, yes it includes kolossal helios and super hyperion, they just don't have metal on the driver and doesn't have that fused disc
Hasbro combos? I can definitely help you! 
Some combos I would suggest you:

If you have good and useful disc frames like Cross, Glaive, Proof, Expand and/or Bump, then use them on the normal frame compatible core discs like 10 and 7. They will help the combos with stability, stamina and weight. Just a good tip for you. Good luck with the combos! 😊👍🏾
How to make Savior Valkyrie's layer better, Savior Valkyrie Over Charge Metal
Astral Valkyrie 2 10 proof universe

It has stamina, defense, and a decent bit of attack
Can somebody help me, what is best balance dash driver for astral spriggan?.
(Aug. 14, 2021  6:42 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Can somebody help me, what is best balance dash driver for astral spriggan?.

For LAD- zone’ +z 
For stamina- Zeta’ defense mode
For defense- Unite’
For attack- dimension’

These are balance dash drivers for each purpose, but astral is better of with something more defensive and with more stamina. It’s right mode is good on destroy’ though.
(Aug. 14, 2021  7:09 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2021  6:42 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Can somebody help me, what is best balance dash driver for astral spriggan?.

For LAD- zone’ +z 
For defense- Unite’
For attack- dimension’

These are balance dash drivers for each purpose, but astral is better of with something more defensive and with more stamina. It’s right mode is good on destroy’ though.

Since zone' is hard to get, is Unite' good enough for me who prefer attack and stamina?. My main goal is to be able head to head beat Strong attack type also outspin them like Guilty longinus
Astral is a good left destabilizer on atomic or Quartto stamina.
(Aug. 14, 2021  7:36 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Astral is a good left destabilizer on atomic or Quartto stamina.

Problem is using non dash risking spriggan to burst
Destroy' is a good driver for powerful destabilization attacks
(Aug. 14, 2021  7:34 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2021  7:09 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: For LAD- zone’ +z 
For defense- Unite’
For attack- dimension’

Since zone' is hard to get, is Unite' good enough for me who prefer attack and stamina?. My main goal is to be able head to head beat Strong attack type also outspin them like Guilty longinus

Well, I honestly don’t know. I don’t own the bey, but it depends on what you are good at controlling.
High Accel' might be a good fit for destabilization attacks