Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jul. 14, 2021  10:25 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2021  10:22 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: My suggestions are:
Dragoon F Polish Zone'+Z (Drift if you don't have Zone'+Z, but Zone'+Z is preferable because of it being a dash driver)
Driger S Heavy Revolve
Victory Valkyrie Gravity Ultimate Reboot'
top two i have all the parts and the first one i was already using! i’ll try to get the third one hopefully, thanks

also number one i’m using heavy instead of polish. idk if that’s fine. and gravity for the second
Looks like someone's preparing for this tournament...
Have fun tomorrow, man.
(Jul. 14, 2021  10:29 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2021  10:25 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: top two i have all the parts and the first one i was already using! i’ll try to get the third one hopefully, thanks

also number one i’m using heavy instead of polish. idk if that’s fine. and gravity for the second
Looks like someone's preparing for this tournament...
Have fun tomorrow, man.
yeahhh… shhh lol i think i can win it with what i have
Tempest Solomon (Metal core chip), wheel, drift, 1S
Hello, so does world spriggan on 1S burst easily against same spin beys on drift? Or no?
Can somebody give me a standard deck combos by any chance?
Pretend i have every part since I have a lot and can’t list them all i will just say if i got it or not
also how good is dynamite belial F gear nexus drift on same spin? (don’t got giga yet so)
(Jul. 16, 2021  4:24 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Can somebody give me a standard deck combos by any chance?
Pretend i have every part since I have a lot and can’t list them all i will just say if i got it or not
also how good is dynamite belial F gear nexus drift on same spin? (don’t got giga yet so)

Hey. Try:

Tempest Lucifer 2A Xt+
Vanish Fafnir Tapered Bearing/Drift
World Helios2 2B Drift
Dynamite Belial R gear Nexus Drift/Xt+
Roar Bahamut Tapered Bearing
Infinite(Shield) Deathscyther 2B Friction/Atomic

Tempest Achilles 4A 6 Destroy'

Super Valkyrie 2A Spiral'
(Jul. 16, 2021  4:37 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  4:24 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Can somebody give me a standard deck combos by any chance?

Hey. Try:

Tempest Lucifer 2A Xt+
World Helios2 2B Drift
thanks. what is R gear?
(Jul. 16, 2021  4:52 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  4:37 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Hey. Try:

Tempest Lucifer 2A Xt+
World Helios2 2B Drift
thanks. what is R gear?

He means F gear
probably not the right place to post this but can anybody test master (left) on ignition’ i think it’s pretty good
Probably not the right place to post this, but I burst rage with vanish stock bois!
Can someone build me a combo with all the dynamite parts and parts from brave valkyrie and rage Longinus?

You can make a combo with some parts that aren't from dynamite battle just want a dynamite orientated combo
can it also have savior valkyrie
(Jul. 18, 2021  8:34 PM)Galaxy Requiem Wrote: Can someone build me a combo with all the dynamite parts and parts from brave valkyrie?

You can make a combo with some parts that aren't from dynamite battle just want a dynamite orientated combo

Try Brave Valkryie 3A Venture
(Jul. 18, 2021  10:49 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  8:34 PM)Galaxy Requiem Wrote: Can someone build me a combo with all the dynamite parts and parts from brave valkyrie?

Try Brave Valkryie 3A Venture

Pretty sure you meant 2A, but just in case, 3A is only compatible with left spin Sparking Rings.
(Jul. 18, 2021  11:46 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  10:49 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Try Brave Valkryie 3A Venture

Pretty sure you meant 2A, but just in case, 3A is only compatible with left spin Sparking Rings.

Yeah, that's what I ment srry if I caused confusion
(Jul. 18, 2021  8:34 PM)Galaxy Requiem Wrote: Can someone build me a combo with all the dynamite parts and parts from brave valkyrie?

Vanish Bahamut Tapered Zone'+Z -10
DynamiteF Belial Giga Rise -6
sorry but brave valkyrie isn't all that competitive
Hello! I am hoping to find some good combos to play against friends. I use metal fight gen in a burst pro series stadium with limited rules. I have a pretty good selection of parts, though not at all complete. As far as zero-g goes I only have bahamdia, dragoon, and a 2 other random metal wheels I dont recognize. I also dont have metal face bolts or pre-hybrids, but other than that I have most everything I think.

I recently discovered the combo Earth Cancer BGrin and I have had a lot of trouble knocking it out or out spinning it. I tried knocking it out with Mercury Anubis 90RF but it was a fail. Do I need pre-hybrid Pegasis or metal face bolts to take this thing down? Are my launches just bad? Should it even be hard to KO?

I also discovered Earth Cancer GB145WD, which I have found performs alright. Is this combo any good?
(Jul. 20, 2021  12:11 AM)Goatsweg Wrote: Hello! I am hoping to find some good combos to play against friends. I use metal fight gen in a burst pro series stadium with limited rules. I have a pretty good selection of parts, though not at all complete. As far as zero-g goes I only have bahamdia, dragoon, and a 2 other random metal wheels I dont recognize. I also dont have metal face bolts or pre-hybrids, but other than that I have most everything I think.

I recently discovered the combo Earth Cancer B:D and I have had a lot of trouble knocking it out or out spinning it. I tried knocking it out with Mercury Anubis 90RF but it was a fail. Do I need pre-hybrid Pegasis or metal face bolts to take this thing down? Are my launches just bad? Should it even be hard to KO?

I also discovered Earth Cancer GB145WD, which I have found performs alright. Is this combo any good?

Wrong area buddy go to the metal fight combo building
(Jul. 20, 2021  3:56 AM)Galaxy Requiem Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2021  12:11 AM)Goatsweg Wrote: Hello! I am hoping to find some good combos to play against friends. I use metal fight gen in a burst pro series stadium with limited rules. I have a pretty good selection of parts, though not at all complete. As far as zero-g goes I only have bahamdia, dragoon, and a 2 other random metal wheels I dont recognize. I also dont have metal face bolts or pre-hybrids, but other than that I have most everything I think.

I recently discovered the combo Earth Cancer BGrin and I have had a lot of trouble knocking it out or out spinning it. I tried knocking it out with Mercury Anubis 90RF but it was a fail. Do I need pre-hybrid Pegasis or metal face bolts to take this thing down? Are my launches just bad? Should it even be hard to KO?

Wrong area buddy go to the metal fight combo building

Oh sorry I just read the description of the thread and it looked like this was exactly the right area, given I'm looking for help building a combo and its titled "build me a combo", but okay!
(Jul. 20, 2021  8:01 AM)Goatsweg Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2021  3:56 AM)Galaxy Requiem Wrote: Wrong area buddy go to the metal fight combo building

Oh sorry I just read the description of the thread and it looked like this was exactly the right area, given I'm looking for help building a combo and its titled "build me a combo", but okay!

Sorry if I sounded a bit rude but to clarify there are build me a combo Beyblade burst then their is beyblade metal fights build me a combo etc
(Jul. 20, 2021  8:07 AM)Galaxy Requiem Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2021  8:01 AM)Goatsweg Wrote: Oh sorry I just read the description of the thread and it looked like this was exactly the right area, given I'm looking for help building a combo and its titled "build me a combo", but okay!

Sorry if I sounded a bit rude but to clarify there are build me a combo Beyblade burst then their is beyblade metal fights build me a combo etc

Ahh okay, I was not aware of that, thank you!
Need some help. I am trying to make some strong builds and I was rocking a Synchrome Bey combo of Leviathan Dragoon SA165W2D then I saw Synchrome Bey combos with warrior wheels and SA165 are now banned. Lay on me some good combos with replacement parts that do just as good a job and would be legal :).
So I already build many combos myself and most of them are actually pretty good, but I wanted to ask some real Beyblade Experts here if they can help me to get better combos at the end. These are all of my HASBRO-Beyblades/Parts (only the necessary ones):
Definitely thanks in advance for all who will help! ☺️

Also can anyone please tell me how to do the Spoiler tag. I tried it, but mine was wrong!
(Jul. 23, 2021  10:28 AM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: So I already build many combos myself and most of them are actually pretty good, but I wanted to ask some real Beyblade Experts here if they can help me to get better combos at the end. These are all of my HASBRO-Beyblades/Parts (only the necessary ones):
#Spoiler
Energy Layers: Turbo Spryzen S4, Geist Fafnir F4, Galaxy Zeutron Z5
GT Chips: Dragon D5 (3x), Ashindra A5, Achilles A5, Evo Dragon D5, Genesis G5, Evo Genesis G5, Spryzen S5
GT Energy Layers: Bushin, Ace, Glyph, Rock, Lord, Eclipse, Command, Union (with Sword), Royal
Storm Chips: Hyperion H6 (2x), Helios H6 (2x), Roktavor R6, Satomb S6
Storm Rings: Super (2x), Kolossal (2x), Curse, Glide
Discs/ Frames: 0 (2x), 4, 5, 7, 8', 10, 12, Convert, Swipe, 1B-D, 1A-D, Wheel, Cross (2x), Glaive (2x), Wall
Drivers: Zeta-S, Absorb-S, Keep-H, Charge II-H (2x), Charge III-H, Xtender-H, Hybrid-H, Friction-H, Ignition-H, Dimensional-H, Revolver-H, Revolving-SPM, Universe-SPM, Xceed-SP, Xceed-SPM, Zoning-SP, Zoning-SPM

Also can anyone please tell me how to do the Spoiler tag. I tried it, but mine was wrong!

Bushin Genesis Wheel Revolving You need to add [Spoiler] [Put what you need in here] and do [/Spoile] (You need to add the r at the end) then bomb spoiler

I made a defense combo! Variant Wyvern Wheel Moment 1D
(Jul. 24, 2021  3:20 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  10:28 AM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: So I already build many combos myself and most of them are actually pretty good, but I wanted to ask some real Beyblade Experts here if they can help me to get better combos at the end. These are all of my HASBRO-Beyblades/Parts (only the necessary ones):
#Spoiler
Energy Layers: Turbo Spryzen S4, Geist Fafnir F4, Galaxy Zeutron Z5
GT Chips: Dragon D5 (3x), Ashindra A5, Achilles A5, Evo Dragon D5, Genesis G5, Evo Genesis G5, Spryzen S5
GT Energy Layers: Bushin, Ace, Glyph, Rock, Lord, Eclipse, Command, Union (with Sword), Royal
Storm Chips: Hyperion H6 (2x), Helios H6 (2x), Roktavor R6, Satomb S6
Storm Rings: Super (2x), Kolossal (2x), Curse, Glide
Discs/ Frames: 0 (2x), 4, 5, 7, 8', 10, 12, Convert, Swipe, 1B-D, 1A-D, Wheel, Cross (2x), Glaive (2x), Wall
Drivers: Zeta-S, Absorb-S, Keep-H, Charge II-H (2x), Charge III-H, Xtender-H, Hybrid-H, Friction-H, Ignition-H, Dimensional-H, Revolver-H, Revolving-SPM, Universe-SPM, Xceed-SP, Xceed-SPM, Zoning-SP, Zoning-SPM

Bushin Genesis Wheel Revolving You need to add [Spoiler] [Put what you need in here] and do [/Spoile] (You need to add the r at the end) then bomb spoiler

I made a defense combo! Variant Wyvern Wheel Moment 1D

cool! did you test it out yet?