yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
can someone test these combos for me?

Brave Dragon Dimension' (tallest mode) 1A
Big Bang Genesis (armor on) Sting Evolution'
World Valkyrie Spiral' 2B (non free-spin mode)
Rage Spriggan Drake Eternal 1D
Can Someone test Vanish Fafnir Nexus Absorb against Brave Lucius (Takara Tomy) 2S Nexus?
hey how is this deck? I have dynamite belial with the belial weight and the fafnir armor, giga and drift
and then fafnir, the fafnir disk called tapered? and zone’+z
finally master diabolos around xtend+

sorry i suck at dynamite parts
I'm looking for an attack combo:

Venom Devolos • Vanguard (Hasbro) • Bullet-H
Glyph Dragon • Sting (Hasbro) • Charge III-H
Bushin Ashindra • Hurricane (Hasbro) • Keep-H
Morrigna M5 • 11 (Hasbro) • Banshee-H

I tried Venom Dragon Vanguard Keep-H but since i use a neutral stadium it's a bit hard to control.
Limit Break Combos Dragon Burn Kou Venture Spriggan Volcano Kou Unite' Diabolos The End Kou Yard if you wanna test these combo's here's what you should put them against: Dragon Burn Kou Venture Vs Brave Valkryie stock Spriggan Volcano Kou unit' Vs World Spriggan Diabolos The End Kou Yard Vs Cyclone Ragnuruk
so while I was watching one of wbo wombat's video he used the combo balkesh b3 00 wall dimension-s on lowest mode,so I got curious on what is the purpose of this combo? because when I tried it with it's TT counterparts it would just speed up and scrape like crazy and waste all of its stamina
(Jun. 26, 2021  3:05 PM)N_a_m_e_? Wrote: so while I was watching one of wbo wombat's video he used the combo balkesh b3 00 wall dimension-s on lowest mode,so I got curious on what is the purpose of this combo? because when I tried it with it's TT counterparts it would just speed up and scrape like crazy and waste all of its stamina

The TT Dimension/Dimension' doesn't work the same way Hasbro's Dm-S does and B3 has better burst resistance than aB.

Dm-S has really good opposite spin stamina (unlike Dm and Dm') , you want to use it in opposite spin matchups were you can weak launch.
what are some combos that I can use with a worn out charge? since I heard it's good, also preferably gt combos.
I just tried out a new combo I thought it was slamming it consists of three different beys harmony Pegasus brave valtryek and vex Lucius
(Jun. 27, 2021  2:59 PM)N_a_m_e_? Wrote: what are some combos that I can use with a worn out charge? since I heard it's good, also preferably gt combos.

Worn down charge combos tend to self ko when hard launched if you're not using a super heavy layer like Rage (Helios 2 3A) or Hollow (Lucifer2/Solomon 4A Wheel/Giga). 

It has really good opposite spin stamina so you don't always have to hard launch. Master Spriggan/Heaven Dragon2 Wheel Charge' are options.

You could also try it with Zwei/Judgement/Imperial + Sting/Blitz
(Jun. 21, 2021  2:45 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: hey how is this deck? I have dynamite belial with the belial weight and the fafnir armor, giga and drift
and then fafnir, the fafnir disk called tapered? and zone’+z
finally master diabolos around xtend+

sorry i suck at dynamite parts

I recommend using Vanish Fafnir Tampered Zone'+Z
Can someone test a combo for me, please?

I’m looking for a stationary stamina combo:
1. Geist Fafnir 10 Proof Eternal (gF.10P.Et)

P.S. I don’t have any of these parts, but I’m planning on getting Geist Fafnir, I just want to make a better combo out of the layer.

Please let me know if this is good or not and suggest what else I should use if it’s not!
Here are my top 5 sparking combo's World Diabolos 1B Drift Dragon Burn Kou Destory' Brave lucifer2 2S Xceed'+Z Mirage Longinus 2B (Free spin mode) Revolve Jet Achllies 2B (Free spin mode) Yard Can someone test these combo's against these beys Brave Valkryie Dynamite Belial Cyclone Ragnuruk Roar Bahamut and Rage Longinus
What two beys would you think I should buy other than Rage Longinus as the obvious answer which two beys to buy would be the best to make a competitive combo
All I have is Cho Z Valkryie and Dynamite Belial any good combos? (Yes I know that's basically nothing but you try paying for beys with the very little money you have)
(Jul. 07, 2021  4:16 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: All I have is Cho Z Valkryie and Dynamite Belial any good combos? (Yes I know that's basically nothing but you try paying for beys with the very little money you have)

Use dynamite Belial stock. It’s your best bet out of the Beys you got.
(Jul. 07, 2021  4:31 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2021  4:16 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: All I have is Cho Z Valkryie and Dynamite Belial any good combos? (Yes I know that's basically nothing but you try paying for beys with the very little money you have)

Use dynamite Belial stock. It’s your best bet out of the Beys you got.

Ok, I'm also planning on getting Brave Valkryie and Saber Valkryie soon tho Thanks for the advice!! (Also I still watch your channel it's cool)
What two beys would you think I should buy other than Rage Longinus as the obvious answer which two beys to buy would be the best to make a competitive combo
(Jul. 07, 2021  4:36 AM)ShadowMonarch27 Wrote: What two beys would you think I should buy other than Rage Longinus as the obvious answer which two beys to buy would be the best to make a competitive combo

Lucifer The End and World Spriggan
thanks funny enough I got two beys today and its Lucifer the end and world spriggan
(Jul. 07, 2021  4:39 AM)ShadowMonarch27 Wrote: thanks funny enough I got two beys today and its Lucifer the end and world spriggan

LOL do you want me to suggest two other beys?
(Jul. 07, 2021  4:58 AM)ShadowMonarch27 Wrote: yeah good combos with not many beys to buy

Master Diabolos GT Triple set
(Jul. 07, 2021  5:03 AM)ShadowMonarch27 Wrote: which combo would you make with that

K so if you get that (And you have Glide Ragnuruk) You could make Master Spriggan (Left spin mode) Wheel Drift which is one of the best combos out there