"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Im trying to make a good balance combo instead of a defense stamina hybrid I can't really find any sparking layers that ha a good synergy of attack defense and stamina but what do you think about death spriggan 2a xtend+. Im thinking if you change the position of the 2a chassis to change attack potential and then switch it to allow more stamina potential and use xtend+ to switch between mostly stamina maybe attack and rarely defense What do you think of the combo
(Jun. 07, 2021  7:40 PM)ShadowMonarch27 Wrote: Im trying to make a good balance combo instead of a defense stamina hybrid I can't really find any sparking layers that ha a good synergy of attack defense and stamina but what do you think about death spriggan 2a xtend+. Im thinking if you change the position of the 2a chassis to change attack potential and then switch it to allow more stamina potential and use xtend+ to switch between mostly stamina maybe attack and rarely defense What do you think of the combo

2A and Death only have one alignment, changing the position of 2A would be the same as rotating the whole bey 180°. 

Brave has good attack/defense/stamina and actually has different alignments with 2A.
Here's a video about the Brave combo:
https://youtu.be/SX2dZocnDtc

You could also go for Hollow Giga Charge', it has decent attack and same spin stamina, top tier opposite spin stamina, good burst resistance and it's really heavy.

You can see how it performs here (charge' is worn down) : https://youtu.be/lIPydPqUlLw?t=648
(Jun. 07, 2021  9:59 PM)tubitr Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  7:40 PM)ShadowMonarch27 Wrote: Im trying to make a good balance combo instead of a defense stamina hybrid I can't really find any sparking layers that ha a good synergy of attack defense and stamina but what do you think about death spriggan 2a xtend+. Im thinking if you change the position of the 2a chassis to change attack potential and then switch it to allow more stamina potential and use xtend+ to switch between mostly stamina maybe attack and rarely defense What do you think of the combo

2A and Death only have one alignment, changing the position of 2A would be the same as rotating the whole bey 180°. 

Brave has good attack/defense/stamina and actually has different alignments with 2A.
Here's a video about the Brave combo:
https://youtu.be/SX2dZocnDtc

You could also go for Hollow Giga Charge', it has decent attack and same spin stamina, top tier opposite spin stamina, good burst resistance and it's really heavy.

You can see how it performs here (charge' is worn down) : https://youtu.be/lIPydPqUlLw?t=648

I possess a worn charge and I will confirm that everything there is true.
Tho I think I will reccomend Rage Charge 2S because rage has better KO potential.
And it also saves Giga for other combos
(Jun. 07, 2021  6:44 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: Layers: Lucifer TE, Imperial Dragon, Union Achilles (Hasbro)
Discs: Polish, Wing, Spread, Central, Sting (Hasbro), Vertical, Boost, Convert (Hasbro), Limited, 00, 0, 1', 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 8', 10, Kou
Disc frames: Meteor (Black), Vortex, Expand, Meteor (Red)
Drivers: Quake (Hasbro), Revolve(Hasbro), Edge(Hasbro), Accel(Hasbro), Reboot(Hasbro), Gyro(Hasbro), Jaggy', Press(Hasbro), Claw(Hasbro), Trans(Hasbro), Atomic(Hasbro), Ignition', Drift, Destroy'

Imperial Dragon 00Ixpand Distroy’
(Jun. 09, 2021  12:36 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  6:44 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: Layers: Lucifer TE, Imperial Dragon, Union Achilles (Hasbro)
Discs: Polish, Wing, Spread, Central, Sting (Hasbro), Vertical, Boost, Convert (Hasbro), Limited, 00, 0, 1', 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 8', 10, Kou
Disc frames: Meteor (Black), Vortex, Expand, Meteor (Red)
Drivers: Quake (Hasbro), Revolve(Hasbro), Edge(Hasbro), Accel(Hasbro), Reboot(Hasbro), Gyro(Hasbro), Jaggy', Press(Hasbro), Claw(Hasbro), Trans(Hasbro), Atomic(Hasbro), Ignition', Drift, Destroy'

Imperial Dragon 00Ixpand Distroy’
that's what i was already using thx for confirming
Can someone test Master Spriggan Wheel Xtend+ against Big Bang Genesis's stock
(Jun. 09, 2021  2:56 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Can someone test Master Spriggan Wheel Xtend+ against Big Bang Genesis's stock

I don't need to test it to tell you that Master will absolutely Trash Yenesis
i have the beyblade premier next week and i need combos

pretend i have all beyblade parts and i’ll tell you when you reply if i have that part or not since i can’t spend an hour putting in my parts
(Jun. 09, 2021  5:39 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: i have the beyblade premier next week and i need combos

pretend i have all beyblade parts and i’ll tell you when you reply if i have that part or not since i can’t spend an hour putting in my parts

Tempest Solomon Wheel Xtend+ 1S
Rage Diabolos Xtreme’ 3A
World Diabolos Drift 2B
Im looking for a hasbro geist fafnir combo the only frames i have are cross and turn.
Im looking for hasbro attack combos

My Stock combo beyblades are

Master kerbeus - vanguard - Extend+ hypersphere
Geist fafnir - 8'- absorb slingshock
Super hyperion - 1a-d - Xceed spm
Super satomb - jerk - zone
Curse satomb - hurricane -universe spm
Glide roktavor - wheel - revolve
Kolossal Helios - 1b - zone spm
Brave valtrek - aero'- my evolution dash broke
Sword dragon - spread - valor hypersphere
Eclipse genesis - swipe - friction hypersphere
Union Achilles - convert - Extend+ hypersphere
Wonder valtrek - 11 - volcanic slingshock
Venom Diabolos - vanguard - bullet hypersphere
Vise leopard - drake - accel slingshock
Air knight - 8' - valor hypersphere
Wizard Luinor - upper - no driver
Dusk Spryzen - infinity - keep hypersphere
Z Achilles - 12 - Extend slingshock
Valtryek - wing - accel
The only decent combo I have is Eclipse kerbeus wheel absorb sl
(Jun. 10, 2021  6:57 PM)Electric blader Wrote: Im looking for hasbro attack combos

Valtryek - wing - accel

For attack I would try Brave Valtryek 8’ Volcanic-S, though I would probably recommend Evolution over that if you get another one.
Winning Valkyrie 12 Vortex Venture
(Jun. 10, 2021  8:07 PM)Garishi Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2021  6:57 PM)Electric blader Wrote: Im looking for hasbro attack combos

Valtryek - wing - accel

For attack I would try Brave Valtryek 8’ Volcanic-S, though I would probably recommend Evolution over that if you get another one.

Ok thanks man and by any chance do you have a good Union and Geist combo. And I forgot to mention that i have zenith, the cross frame, 0, and turn frame.

Does anybody have a good Union and Geist combo. The parts i have are above.

Does anybody have a good Union and Geist combo. The parts i have are above.
Chip: Mirage Fafnir, Glide Ragnaruk, Rage Longinus, Zwei Longinus, Judgement Joker, Master Diabolos, World Spriggan, Union Achilles, Belial, Vanish Fafnir
Bases: Mirage, Geist, Glide , Rage, Zwei, Judgement, Master , World, Union, Dynamite, Vanish
Weights: Metsu, Zan, Retsu
Armor 2, 3
Discs: 2S, 2B, 3A, 1S, Wheel, 00, 8', 10, Drake Convert, Nexus, Tapered
Disc frames: Proof, Turn
Drivers: Kick, Venture, Destroy', Sprial' Unite', Xtend+, Absrob, Trick, Generate

I would like 3-4 combos please, also if one can be a fafnir combo, that would be awesome!
Rudr R5 7 Linear -H
Im looking for 2 attack combos and one defense combo.

Valtryek - wing - accel

I'm open for any combos to test.

Hey guys im back with a combo. Can an expert test this out ? Hasbro parts
Hyperion chip
Glide ring (from glide rocktavor)
Vanguard(from venom develos)
Turn frame
Absorb slingshock

I did 5 stamina tests here are the spin times
1: 53.84 seconds
2:54.90 seconds
3:57.09 seconds
4:1 minute and 57 milliseconds
5:59.02 seconds

This was done with the standard orange hasbro launcher with the spark power set rip cord

Please test this and Im open to any feedback
What are good combos for speed storm beys
so am I just supposed to list my most used combos?
I dont think anybody even responds to these
I'm looking for really any non Balance type combo for Hasbro Beys.

I have
Glide Dullahan Ring Revolving-SPM
Mad Minoboros RatchetLift Fusional-SP
Cosmic Apocalypse Vanguard Coil-H
and the Pro series Cho-Z Valtryek and Achilles from the Elite Champions Pro Set.
(Jun. 13, 2021  6:12 AM)Electric blader Wrote: I dont think anybody even responds to these

They do, just that they need to think or they are busy (you can't expect them to be here 24 hours a day).
(Jun. 14, 2021  6:29 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2021  6:12 AM)Electric blader Wrote: I dont think anybody even responds to these

They do, just that they need to think or they are busy (you can't expect them to be here 24 hours a day).

Im not expecting them to be on 24 hours a day but if nobody responds in weeks and your tournaments pass up whats the point in asking for combos?
Can someone test Dynamite Belial Nexus Destroy' against Cyclone Ragnuruk 5 rounds in Low Mode 5 rounds in High Mode
(Jun. 15, 2021  7:17 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Can someone test Dynamite Belial Nexus Destroy'  against Cyclone Ragnuruk  5 rounds in Low Mode 5 rounds in High Mode

I bet Belial wins. With destroy' the stamina will be insane.