"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
would it be any better than world spriggan 2b drift from what I know master layer is pretty bad at right spin mode
(Jul. 07, 2021  5:12 AM)ShadowMonarch27 Wrote: would it be any better than world spriggan 2b drift from what I know master layer is pretty bad at right spin mode

Yeah, it would be better if you keep it in left spin then it will be good
though world spin in the case of right spin wouldn't suffer as much if master had to change to right spin to battle a left spin opponent
(Jul. 07, 2021  5:18 AM)ShadowMonarch27 Wrote: though world spin in the case of right spin wouldn't suffer as much if master had to change to right spin to battle a left spin opponent

I know but trust me if you keep Master in left spin you're golden
what combo do you think would be good for a balance type for versatility having abilities in attack defense and stamina I hear brave Lucifer 2a xtend+ would be a good bey but im thinking of a bey that's dual rotation or just left rotation

does anybody know a good versatile balance type combo with abilities in attack defense and stamina
(Jul. 07, 2021  4:34 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2021  4:31 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Use dynamite Belial stock. It’s your best bet out of the Beys you got.

Ok, I'm also planning on getting Brave Valkryie and Saber Valkryie soon tho Thanks for the advice!! (Also I still watch your channel it's cool)

Your welcome and thanks! Btw when you get Saber valkryie, use the Valkryie dynamite chip on your dynamite Belial stock combo cause it makes the bey have a bound gimmick.
does anybody know a good versatile balance type combo with abilities in attack defense and stamina
(Jul. 09, 2021  12:54 AM)ShadowMonarch27 Wrote: does anybody know a good versatile balance type combo with abilities in attack defense and stamina

So this doesn’t have Attack power, but World Spriggan Giga Drift/Zone’+Z 1S is quite good as a defensive option.
oh ok I bought Lucifer the end and world spriggan to make the combo world spriggan 2b drift will it make much of a difference if I switch 1s and giga to 2b
Im looking for hasbro attack combos

My Stock combo beyblades are

Master kerbeus - vanguard - Extend+ hypersphere
Geist fafnir - 8'- absorb slingshock
Super hyperion - 1a-d - Xceed spm
Super satomb - jerk - zone
Curse satomb - hurricane -universe spm
Glide roktavor - wheel - revolve
Kolossal Helios - 1b - zone spm
Brave valtrek - aero'- my evolution dash broke
Sword dragon - spread - valor hypersphere
Eclipse genesis - swipe - friction hypersphere
Union Achilles - convert - Extend+ hypersphere
Wonder valtrek - 11 - volcanic slingshock
Venom Diabolos - vanguard - bullet hypersphere
Vise leopard - drake - accel slingshock
Air knight - 8' - valor hypersphere
Wizard Luinor - upper - no driver
Dusk Spryzen - infinity - keep hypersphere
Z Achilles - 12 - Extend slingshock
Valtryek - wing - accel
super satomb wheel or hurricane volcanic
Well hello tharr I didn't know about this thread.

As far as stadiums go I own the old Shogun Steel Blazing Dojo and the Burst Turbo Slingshock stadium. I technically also have Genesis Eclipse but I'm not listing it as it's the one my sister likes to launch when she's around and feels like launching some beys. :p

Brave Roktavor R6
Spear Dullahan D6
Cosmic Apocalypse A5
Poison Cyclops C5
Raid Luinor L6
Brave Valtryek V6
Super Satomb S6
Ogre O4

This gives me the following Forge Discs
D70
D01
D75
D02
D84
D17
D24
D33

and these tips
TSP03
TSP01
TH15
TH30
TSP05-M
TSP11
TSP-02
TA07-S
(Jul. 09, 2021  1:51 AM)ShadowMonarch27 Wrote: oh ok I bought Lucifer the end and world spriggan to make the combo world spriggan 2b drift will it make much of a difference if I switch 1s and giga to 2b

2B is great on this. I would personally switch the driver to drift if you use 2B
(Jul. 13, 2021  4:29 AM)Garishi Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  1:51 AM)ShadowMonarch27 Wrote: oh ok I bought Lucifer the end and world spriggan to make the combo world spriggan 2b drift will it make much of a difference if I switch 1s and giga to 2b

2B is great on this. I would personally switch the driver to drift if you use 2B

I have had experience with World Spriggan and LTE. 1S Giga has a little more LAD, whereas you get the burst resistance in 2B. They are both great though.
hey i need some burst classic combos. i have the burst remake set so i have all those good layers but i need tips on my driver and disks to use.
extra bump please help
(Jul. 13, 2021  10:08 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: hey i need some burst classic combos. i have the burst remake set so i have all those good layers but i need tips on my driver and disks to use.

If you tell me the parts you have then I can try my best
(Jul. 14, 2021  5:51 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2021  10:08 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: hey i need some burst classic combos. i have the burst remake set so i have all those good layers but i need tips on my driver and disks to use.

If you tell me the parts you have then I can try my best
it will take too long so just pretend i have anything. i’m looking to trade for some good classic parts on the tournament day so if you say something they have i might as well and go get it.
(Jul. 14, 2021  6:21 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2021  5:51 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: If you tell me the parts you have then I can try my best
it will take too long so just pretend i have anything. i’m looking to trade for some good classic parts on the tournament day so if you say something they have i might as well and go get it.

Ok, try Deathsyther Heavy Accel
(Jul. 14, 2021  6:25 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2021  6:21 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: it will take too long so just pretend i have anything. i’m looking to trade for some good classic parts on the tournament day so if you say something they have i might as well and go get it.

Ok, try Deathsyther Heavy Accel
thanks
(Jul. 14, 2021  8:37 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2021  6:25 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Ok, try Deathsyther Heavy Accel
thanks

No problem! I added Heavy to Deathsyther because it was already good I added a bit more weight on those attacks would make it better!
(Jul. 14, 2021  8:39 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2021  8:37 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: thanks

No problem! I added Heavy to Deathsyther because it was already good I added a bit more weight on those attacks would make it better!

You don't want to use Deathscyther as an attack type (D doesn't have the best burst resistance and doesn't hit hard) , the D H A combo is generally used to tornado stall
(Jul. 14, 2021  8:47 PM)tubitr Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2021  8:39 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: No problem! I added Heavy to Deathsyther because it was already good I added a bit more weight on those attacks would make it better!

You don't want to use Deathscyther as an attack type (D doesn't have the best burst resistance and doesn't hit hard) , the D H A combo is generally used to tornado stall
thanks. any other suggestions i mostly have burst remakes right now of the plastic gens sooo
(Jul. 14, 2021  10:10 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2021  8:47 PM)tubitr Wrote: You don't want to use Deathscyther as an attack type (D doesn't have the best burst resistance and doesn't hit hard) , the D H A combo is generally used to tornado stall
thanks. any other suggestions i mostly have burst remakes right now of the plastic gens sooo

My suggestions are:
Dragoon F Polish Zone'+Z (Drift if you don't have Zone'+Z, but Zone'+Z is preferable because of it being a dash driver)
Driger S Heavy Revolve
Victory Valkyrie Gravity Ultimate Reboot'
(Jul. 14, 2021  10:22 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2021  10:10 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: thanks. any other suggestions i mostly have burst remakes right now of the plastic gens sooo

My suggestions are:
Dragoon F Polish Zone'+Z (Drift if you don't have Zone'+Z, but Zone'+Z is preferable because of it being a dash driver)
Driger S Heavy Revolve
Victory Valkyrie Gravity Ultimate Reboot'
top two i have all the parts and the first one i was already using! i’ll try to get the third one hopefully, thanks

also number one i’m using heavy instead of polish. idk if that’s fine. and gravity for the second