"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Feb. 04, 2017  2:12 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Fang Leone D125/W105R2F would be your best bet
Thanks. Should I use the metal face bolt? Also is metal flat a viable replacement? My R2F is in pretty bad shape (one of the little "stars" is torn off). Aso what are the tradeoffs between D125 and W105?
(Feb. 04, 2017  3:05 AM)StormFalcon32 Wrote: Thanks. Should I use the metal face bolt? Also is metal flat a viable replacement? My R2F is in pretty bad shape (one of the little "stars" is torn off). Aso what are the tradeoffs between D125 and W105?

I would recommend using the Metal Face, it will reduce your own recoil and improve the strength of your attacks. Metal Flat will make you have much more Stamina but it's weaker for Attack and will cause more recoil problems because it's less grippy than R2F. For D125 vs W105, the important consideration is height: D125 will let you hit 125 to 145-height (generally considered the "middle" heights) very effectively, while W105 will make you more effective against lower-height opponents at the cost of being worse against 145 and higher.
for beyblades I have the stock parts for the entire of L-Drago line, Ronin Dragoon, evil befall, dark bull, rock leone, cosmic Pegasus, cyclone hurculeo, diablo nemesis, proto nemesis, and poison serpent. now lets see if you can build me the best L-Drago from these parts. I hope that you guys can help. I have a minor obsession with the L-Drago line and as such I would like anyone on this forum could help me build the best L-Drago combo from the parts listed.
(Feb. 04, 2017  3:10 AM)Cake Wrote: I would recommend using the Metal Face, it will reduce your own recoil and improve the strength of your attacks. Metal Flat will make you have much more Stamina but it's weaker for Attack and will cause more recoil problems because it's less grippy than R2F. For D125 vs W105, the important consideration is height: D125 will let you hit 125 to 145-height (generally considered the "middle" heights) very effectively, while W105 will make you more effective against lower-height opponents at the cost of being worse against 145 and higher.
Thanks! How competitive would MF Fang Leone D125R2F be? Also counter mode is better right?
(Feb. 04, 2017  3:18 AM)StormFalcon32 Wrote: Thanks! How competitive would MF Fang Leone D125R2F be?

It depends on what you're facing. For WBO tournaments, it would be outclassed in Standard by a large margin but still banned in Limited (there are a lot of parts stuck in the middle ground between the two formats :( ). However, if you're playing with friends who don't have Zero-G or don't use Synchromes, it will be a fairly strong Attack type.

EDIT: Yes, Counter mode is a little better.
(Feb. 04, 2017  3:21 AM)Cake Wrote: It depends on what you're facing. For WBO tournaments, it would be outclassed in Standard by a large margin but still banned in Limited (there are a lot of parts stuck in the middle ground between the two formats Unhappy ). However, if you're playing with friends who don't have Zero-G or don't use Synchromes, it will be a fairly strong Attack type.

EDIT: Yes, Counter mode is a little better.
Ok so it would be fine if not battling synchromes or zero g beys. I wish there was an in between format so much Unhappy
(Feb. 04, 2017  3:16 AM)masterfowl993 Wrote: for beyblades I have the stock parts for the entire of L-Drago line, Ronin Dragoon, evil befall, dark bull, rock leone, cosmic Pegasus, cyclone hurculeo,  diablo nemesis, proto nemesis, and poison serpent. now lets see if you can build me the best L-Drago from these parts. I hope that you guys can help. I have a minor obsession with the L-Drago line and as such I would like anyone on this forum could help me build the best L-Drago combo from the parts listed.

MLD SW145EWD would be your best ldrago combo
I have Kerbeus, Deathscizor, Ragnaruk, Horusood, Wyvern, Rising Ragnaruk, Nepstrius what can you make from these?
(Feb. 04, 2017  8:44 AM)amidamaru Wrote: I have Kerbeus, Deathscizor, Ragnaruk, Horusood, Wyvern, Rising Ragnaruk, Nepstrius what can you make from these?

Deathscyther gravity revolve for stamina
Wyvern gravity revolve for defense 
Get an xcalibur so you can make xcalibur gravity Xtreme for attack
why is gravity so good
(Feb. 04, 2017  7:28 PM)amidamaru Wrote: why is gravity so good

It's one of heaviest disk, it has a very outward weight distribution which make it good. Though for stamina (not all) and attack I prefer Knuckle over it
(Feb. 04, 2017  7:33 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: It's one of heaviest disk, it has a very outward weight distribution which make it good. Though for stamina (not all) and attack I prefer Knuckle over it

Ok I see what about central and spread
(Feb. 04, 2017  7:35 PM)amidamaru Wrote: Ok I see what about central and spread

Central weighs too little and is off balance, and Spread is still good for stamina, but there are a lot of other options, and it's outclassed by things like Knuckle and Down.
(Feb. 04, 2017  7:39 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Central weighs too little and is off balance, and Spread is still good for stamina, but there are a lot of other options, and it's outclassed by things like Knuckle and Down.

I'm new to burst but not beyblade what does knuckle and down come with
(Feb. 04, 2017  7:39 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Central weighs too little and is off balance, and Spread is still good for stamina, but there are a lot of other options, and it's outclassed by things like Knuckle and Down.

What are good competitive combos with Down? I got it with U2 and I dunno what it's good for
Wait Central is unbalanced? I knew had any unbalance with mine

Also I'm not sure if Knuckle actually outclass Spread? I don't have Spread but I had it before and from what I heard it's still good and advantage it has over Knuckle is it's great LAD

Also I don't think anyone have ever tested Down?
(Feb. 04, 2017  8:08 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Wait Central is unbalanced? I knew had any unbalance with mine

Also I'm not sure if Knuckle actually outclass Spread? I don't have Spread but I had it before and from what I heard it's still good and advantage it has over Knuckle is it's great LAD

whats a good combo with spread or defense
(Feb. 04, 2017  8:12 PM)amidamaru Wrote: whats a good combo with spread or defense
You could do Deathscyther Spread Revolve and Wyvern Gravity Defense
(Feb. 04, 2017  8:33 PM)KiddLamy Wrote: You could do Deathscyther Spread Revolve and Wyvern Gravity Defense

Dark Deathscyther Gravity Defence is cracking beymazing too
(Feb. 04, 2017  8:07 PM)KiddLamy Wrote: What are good competitive combos with Down? I got it with U2 and I dunno what it's good for

For Down, I'm not entirely sure, but Kaizer Kerbeus Down Orbit seems good for defense, and it seems to basically replace Spread or Knuckle for better defense, in combos, at the price of some stamina. (It hasn't been tested well, though, so take my word with a grain of salt.)
(Feb. 04, 2017  8:08 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Wait Central is unbalanced? I knew had any unbalance with mine

Ahh, yeah, I forgot that Spread is still on their same tier, ha

Down seems decent for defense, from what I hear, but I'm not entirely sure.

Central, I haven't had much experience with, but I know for a fact it is generally ineffective at it's intended job. The "imbalance" was that one part where it is raised, but I doubt it had much effect.
(Feb. 04, 2017  7:52 PM)amidamaru Wrote: I'm new to burst but not beyblade what does knuckle and down come with

Knuckle comes with Storm Spriggan/Spryzen S2, and Down with Unlock Unicorn/ Unicrest U2. They have also been included in Random Boosters 3 and 5.
(Feb. 04, 2017  9:09 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Ahh, yeah, I forgot that Spread is still on their same tier, ha

Down seems decent for defense, from what I hear, but I'm not entirely sure.

Central, I haven't had much experience with, but I know for a fact it is generally ineffective at it's intended job. The "imbalance" was that one part where it is raised, but I doubt it had much effect.

I would say try down with D2 and Defense (seems to stop attack easily)
(Feb. 04, 2017  3:47 AM)mj9 Wrote: MLD SW145EWD would be your best ldrago combo

thanks for the help dude this will be awesome
I checked the Beyblade Wiki for the WBO, doesn't have much on what I'm looking for. The beyblade I'm having trouble with is:
Valtryek Energy Layer (Epic Rivals set, Hasbro Version)
Valtryek Forge Disc (Epic Rivals set, Hasbro version)
Xeno Xcalibur Driver (Impact, Takara Tomy version)
If there are ANY defensive combos out there that can withstand a good beating, this is the time to reveal them.