"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jan. 06, 2017  4:24 AM)KnightPro Wrote: I tested CHG and it actually is decent it can take some attacks but then it bursts but overall it can stand medium attacks

the other combos i listed were better. chaos is ur only good layer for stamina
Would this be a decent Burst combo for beginners? My beginners combo idea is Victory Valkyrie/Valtryek V2 Gravity Unite.
It is actually a fairly decent combo, to get used to attack-types. Afterwards though, for pure attack, you might wanna use something like Valkyrie Gravity Xtreme. (Valkyrie is actually a better layer at attack than V2, but wears easier.)
(Jan. 10, 2017  10:25 PM)CodyDragon Wrote: Would this be a decent Burst combo for beginners? My beginners combo idea is Victory Valkyrie/Valtryek V2 Gravity Unite.

Accel or Zephyr (Which aren't by any means hard to control if you're just starting out with Attack.) are also pretty welcome to compensate for Victory Valkyrie's wide shape and lack of stamina.
(Jan. 10, 2017  10:50 PM)Mitsu Wrote: Accel or Zephyr (Which aren't by any means hard to control if you're just starting out with Attack.) are also pretty welcome to compensate for Victory Valkyrie's wide shape and lack of stamina.

Thanks for the advice Mitsu! Smile
what are some good combos to counter MSF-L Wyvang Dragoon BD145RDF?
(Jan. 17, 2017  6:51 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: what are some good combos to counter MSF-L Wyvang Dragoon BD145RDF?

Combos like that one are extremely difficult to counter reliably - Wyvang threatens to KO B : D setups, RDF makes it extremely hard to KO and adds some aggressive movement, and BD145 makes it more effective at spin-stealing and enhances its Defense and Stamina further.

The most reliable method would probably be some kind of moderately defensive plastic-tipped left-spin combo. RDF is extremely powerful against opposite-spin opponents, but it has poor Stamina and will lose to most same-spin opponents. Your goal, then is to either resist or avoid hits from Wyvang while having enough Stamina to beat RDF. I would suggest either Revizer Dragooon SA165 WD/RSF/RB, Revizer/Killerken/Genbull/Girago Dragooon BD145EDS or Genbull Dragooon 85/90/100WD to either tank hits from Wyvang or avoid them entirely by touching the opponent's BD145 disk instead. RDF's poor Stamina should end up being its downfall.

As a riskier alternative, you could try a Tornado Staller like Phantom Hades/Cancer/Cygnus 85MF/100CF? to OS RDF by denying it any chance to spin-steal. This strategy relies heavily on a strong launch, though, and your opponent may try to Sliding Shoot RDF to disrupt your stall.
I think Duo Cancer/Cygnus BD145RDF can be used against Wyvang Dragoon BD!45RDF because it's kinda harder to KO due to it's super low recoil + it has RDF too that means it should give dragoon very well fight in spin equalization + Duo's low recoil and more pressesion will come in play OSing Dragoon
I have Nepstrius, Doomscizor, Roktavor, and Kerbeus. Please suggest a good combo.
Well, even though I've seen you ask this before, I'll answer.

Doomscizor Heavy Defense/Survive
And maybe Roktavor Heavy Accel? I've heard about its attack uses, but can't confirm.
(Jan. 18, 2017  9:48 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Well, even though I've seen you ask this before, I'll answer.

Doomscizor Heavy Defense/Survive
And maybe Roktavor Heavy Accel? I've heard about its attack uses, but can't confirm.
I know but i think it would be easier with this. But yeah I should use a doomscizor or roktavor combo. I've seen Roktavor combos that can really withstand some powerful attacks.
What are good combos I can make from these parts:

• Valkyrie Wing Accel
• X2 Magnum Impact
• B2 Heavy Hold
• O2 Triple Xtreme
• R2 Gravity Revolve
• U2 Down Needle
• Kerbeus Central Defense
• Ragnaruk Wing Defense

Any good combos please
(Jan. 23, 2017  7:08 PM)KiddLamy Wrote: What are good combos I can make from these parts:

• Valkyrie Wing Accel
• X2 Magnum Impact
• B2 Heavy Hold
• O2 Triple Xtreme
• R2 Gravity Revolve
• U2 Down Needle
• Kerbeus Central Defense
• Ragnaruk Wing Defense

Any good combos please

Here's some:
Atk: Valkyrie Heavy Xtreme (be careful of wear on the layer)
Other: Kerbeus Gravity Revolve
X2 Magnum Needle (not as good tho)
B2 Triple Accel
Thanks ??
(Jan. 23, 2017  7:45 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Here's some:
Atk: Valkyrie Heavy Xtreme (be careful of wear on the layer)
Other: Kerbeus Gravity Revolve
X2 Magnum Needle (not as good tho)
B2 Triple Accel
Thanks Smile
Hey I've never lost a battle and I don't intend to anytime soon, but my rival is using this awesome combo, and I must beat it.

I've got hades kerbecks, earth eagle, burn phoenix, flame and inferno sagittario, grand cetus, cosmic pegasus, spiral fox, lightning L-drago, meteor L-drago, and two rock zuraffas. These are all whole beys, and if possible a bey with all of the stats (stamina, defense, attack, and balance).
(Jan. 27, 2017  2:59 AM)metalmasterer1 Wrote: Hey I've never lost a battle and I don't intend to anytime soon,  but my rival is using this awesome combo,  and I must beat it.

I've got hades kerbecks, earth  eagle,  burn phoenix,  flame and inferno sagittario,  grand cetus, cosmic pegasus,  spiral fox, lightning L-drago,  meteor L-drago,  and two rock zuraffas. These are all whole beys,  and if possible a bey with all of the stats (stamina,  defense, attack,  and balance).

You can't create a Beyblade with all those attributes what combo is your "rival" using
Since I just got into Burst again and I'm looking for more stuff to buy - in the meantime I'd like viable combos with what I have.

Layers:
Odin
Kerbeus x2
Wild Wyvern x 2

Forge Disks:
Armed x 3
Spread x 3
Gravity
Central

Performance Tips:
Survive x 2
Needle x 2
Orbit 
Yielding
Accel
Claw

I generally err on the side of defense but hey whatever you can make out of these would be appreciated. Thanks guys!
(Jan. 30, 2017  4:11 PM)Rwbbyish Wrote: Since I just got into Burst again and I'm looking for more stuff to buy - in the meantime I'd like viable combos with what I have.

Layers:
Odin
Kerbeus x2
Wild Wyvern x 2

Forge Disks:
Armed x 3
Spread x 3
Gravity
Central

Performance Tips:
Survive x 2
Needle x 2
Orbit $8
Yielding
Accel
Claw

I generally err on the side of defense but hey whatever you can make out of these would be appreciated. Thanks guys!

A combo out of your parts would be:
Odin Gravity Survive/Orbit/Yielding

Kerbeus isn't recommended for competitive combos. The original Wyvern would work with Heavy/Armed Claw so that's another one if you're planning to buy Wyvern. Wild Wyvern isn't good.
i thought kerbeus was great for defense?
(Feb. 02, 2017  1:03 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: i thought kerbeus was great for defense?

It's outclassed by Wyvern, and frankly, it and Kaiser Kerbeus are better than OG Kerbeus.
what combo can consistently beat D2HD?
(Feb. 03, 2017  12:00 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: what combo can consistently beat D2HD?

Deathscyther/Odin Revolve if the layer is in good condition
M K/G/H zephyr is also a good known d2 killer
Sorry if I haven't searched properly if that is the case then I will gladly go back to the search bar. That being said, are there any (decently) competitive fang leone combos?
Spin tracks I own: W105, D125, GB145, ED145, DF145, 125, WD145
Performane tips I own: MF, R2F, SF, RS, SD, B, BS, and FS.
Oh and I also have metal face 1.
Yes I know that a lot of these are outclassed parts.
Fang Leone D125/W105R2F would be your best bet