"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Nov. 06, 2016  2:06 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2016  2:02 AM)Electech Wrote: Could I get a couple good combos with the Rock and Earth fusion wheels? I have some friends with Rock Orso D125B (which I can't beat for some reason Chocked) and Earth Eagle 145WD. I want to help them improve, because they both use stock beys. Pitch some ideas keeping at least the fusion wheels and maybe the energy ring the same.
Try Earth Cancer 230MB.

He can't os it unless he's using left spin lol.

Strange earth eagle is pretty hard to beat. Are you sure its OG?

Or maybe your friend's launch is very fast. So it wi move aggressively and KO EE
Thanks for the offer, and actually, the one I can't beat is the Rock Orso. I did only use stock beys last time I was there (Phantom Orion, Basalt Horogium, ect), so hopefully a new launcher and customized bey should be enough to smash it. Something also funny is that we never counted stadium-outs as actual losses, but now I see a whole new world in beyblade. Getting a BB-10 soon hopefully.
What would be the best stamina combo with wyvern?
(Nov. 07, 2016  2:17 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: What would be the best stamina combo with wyvern?

I'd say Wyvern Heavy Revolve but I might be wrong
Wyvern Heavy/Spread/Gravity/Knuckle Defense/Revolve/Yielding
Thank you guys! I have revolve and I will buy Behemoth for Heavy and also try Hold :D
What are some good MOSTLY stamina combos with the Phantom ring. (By that I mean stamina combos I usually use more than attack or defense, but I'll still see how they spin.)
Phantom Cancer BD is good.
I need a good combo with the Earth wheel, here are my parts:

Facebolts: No metal-faces, but I'm planning to get some in a bit. If needed, clarify Heavy, Light, or some in-between MSF.

Fusion/Metal Wheels: Phantom, Grand, Galaxy, Ray, Burn, Flame, Basalt, Earth, possibly a Gravity wheel but has a green energy ring and is a little different than Perseus, Lightning, and one I don't know and can't find the name of. It's pretty even on the sides, and on 2 opposite to eachother are a sort of bump and cut.

Energy Rings: Virgo, Wolf, Fireblaze, Cetus, Orion, Tempo, L-Drago (Lightning).

Tracks: 135, GB145, T125 (I think), WD145, BD/Bearing Drive, ED145, another ED145, W105, 145, 100, and a 105 with a WD tip glued to it for some reason.

Performance Tips: HF, another HF, MS, ES, WD, another WD, which, as mentioned before is stuck to a 100 track, a RRF (maybe?), BS, and an entirely metal, flat-ish tip that came with my Grand Cetus.
Earth BGrin or
Earth 100wd
You could also replay earth with phantom or burn
Also you can use old 100 r2f which is top tier in limited for attack
(Nov. 12, 2016  6:19 AM)Electech Wrote: I need a good combo with the Earth wheel, here are my parts:

Facebolts: No metal-faces, but I'm planning to get some in a bit. If needed, clarify Heavy, Light, or some in-between MSF.

Fusion/Metal Wheels: Phantom, Grand, Galaxy, Ray, Burn, Flame, Basalt, Earth, possibly a Gravity wheel but has a green energy ring and is a little different than Perseus, Lightning, and one I don't know and can't find the name of. It's pretty even on the sides, and on 2 opposite to eachother are a sort of bump and cut.

Tracks: 135, GB145, T125 (I think), WD145, BD/Bearing Drive, ED145, another ED145, W105, 145, 100, and a 105 with a WD tip glued to it for some reason.

Performance Tips: HF, another HF, MS, ES, WD, another WD, which, as mentioned before is stuck to a 100 track, a RRF (maybe?), BS, and an entirely metal, flat-ish tip that came with my Grand Cetus.

With your parts, I would say:

- Phantom Orion B: D
- Twisted Orion B: D
- Phantom Wolf/Orion/Virgo/Tempo GB145/145 WD
- Phantom Tempo 100R2F
- Earth Tempo GB145WD. (if you ever get AD145, that's pretty good too)

When you get MFs (Metal Faces), add them in the Attack/Defense combos I suggested above (I recommend Metal Face Heavy). As for Stamina combos, like the first two, pop in a MF-L.
(Nov. 12, 2016  7:08 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2016  6:19 AM)Electech Wrote: I need a good combo with the Earth wheel, here are my parts:

- Phantom Tempo 100R2F/MF (if you can get that R2F unstuck lol)

That flat metal tip is most likely MF (Metal Flat). Good alternative for RF, R2F, aggressive combos basically.

When you get MFs (Metal Faces), add them in the Attack/Defense combos I suggested above (I recommend Metal Face Heavy). As for Stamina combos, like the first two, pop in a MF-L.

I think by ENTIRELY Metal Flat, and the fact that it came with a Grand Cetus, that his "MF" is actually fake, and his R2f isn't the stuck one, it is a WD. Just wanted to point out some mistakes, not to insult you. Smile
(Nov. 12, 2016  1:48 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:

That flat metal tip is most likely MF (Metal Flat). Good alternative for RF, R2F, aggressive combos basically.

I think by ENTIRELY Metal Flat, and the fact that it came with a Grand Cetus, that his "MF" is actually fake, and his R2f isn't the stuck one, it is a WD. Just wanted to point out some mistakes, not to insult you. Smile

Ah gotcha and no worries! Thanks so much for correcting me haha. Smile
(Nov. 12, 2016  7:08 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Ah gotcha and no worries! Thanks so much for correcting me haha. Smile

No problem! Just making sure we help people as accurately as we can. Smile
(Nov. 12, 2016  1:48 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:

Yeah, I don't have the packaging, and I don't remember where I got it from. I figured it was probably fake, but it isn't horribly performing.
Hey guys, I'm going to my first burst tournament soon, and I needed advice on combis as I'm borrowing these:

Layers: Minoborus, Xcalibur, Victory Valkyrie, Obelisk Odin, Neptune (potentially), Kaiser Kerbeus

Discs: Triple, Upper, Spread, Knuckle, Oval, Limited, Down, Ring?

Driver: Unite, Accel, Needle, Orbit (potentially), Quake, Defense (potentially)

EDIT: Remembered a few others. Gyro, Survive
For Attack:
Victory Valkyrie Triple/Knuckle/Spread Accel/Unite?/Gyro
Miniboros Knuckle/Spread Accel/Unite?/Gyro?

For Defense:
Kaiser Kerbeous Spread/Knuckle?/Down? Orbit/Defense/Gryo?
Neptune Spread/Knuckle?/Down Defense/Orbit/Gryo?

I'm not too sure on what other types you can work with and if the parts with question marks will work the best, since I don't have most of your parts. Id recommend that you test out some of these combos before your event and see what works best for you. Also try to get there as early as reasonably possible, so that you can test them out with the combos in your area's metagame.
(Nov. 26, 2016  3:04 AM)Achi-baba Wrote: For Attack:
Victory Valkyrie Triple/Knuckle/Spread Accel/Unite?/Gyro
Miniboros Knuckle/Spread Accel/Unite?/Gyro?

For Defense:
Kaiser Kerbeous Spread/Knuckle?/Down? Orbit/Defense/Gryo?
Neptune Spread/Knuckle?/Down Defense/Orbit/Gryo?

I'm not too sure on what other types you can work with and if the parts with question marks will work the best, since I don't have most of your parts. Id recommend that you test out some of these combos before your event and see what works best for you. Also try to get there as early as reasonably possible, so that you can test them out with the combos in your area's metagame.

OK, thanks. This is actually our reigions first tournament. Ill see what else I can borrow, as the person who I'm borrowing from is mainly using Valkyrie attack combos (I think.)
i have obilisk odin, kaiser kerbeus and storm spryzen
(Dec. 01, 2016  2:09 AM)tyhap22 Wrote: i have obilisk odin, kaiser kerbeus and storm spryzen

@[tyhap22], what type of combo are you looking for? I'll just list what I think is best for now;

Attack: Obelisk Odin Limited/Knuckle Xtreme (Triple could also work, too)
Defense: Kaiser Kerbeus/Obelisk Odin Knuckle Press/Unite (I'll explain after)
Stamina: Nothing really
Balance: Not really sure what to put to be honest

For the Attack combo, it is hard for me to give a definite answer, as Limited and Knuckle would both work well for Attack, so it would be what you find best. Triple could work too, but I think the other options would be better.

For Defense, I listed the Driver Unite as an option since it is good for KO Defense, meaning to harder to KO. Press would do well for the 3 Beyblades that you have too, and may have more Stamina. I also listed Obelisk Odin as a Defense layer since I would think that it is slightly better than K2.

I should have asked this before, but is your Storm Spryzen a Hasbro Beyblade? You are using the Hasbro name, but it could be an error, so I am wondering.
What combos would be better to a Burst Defense Wyvern and a Stamina Wyvern?

Right now I'm using WLR and before that WRA

I'm thinking of buying Trans if it gets released in the next random booster but really don't know about the disk
yo i got WAM O2TX H2VJ and a R layer. ive done some battles and surprisingly RTX has done well against WAM and O2AM. what do you suggest
Is Girago Gargole SA165SWD a good stamina type? Uf it isnt any suggesyion for improvement? (I dont have MSF btw)
(Dec. 17, 2016  1:06 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: Is Girago Gargole SA165SWD a good stamina type? Uf it isnt any suggesyion for improvement? (I dont have MSF btw)

It isn't necessarily bad, though suggestions can include replacing SWD with EWD and Gargole with Dragooon or Genbull Chrome Wheels depending on the match up.
(Dec. 17, 2016  1:23 PM)Mitsu Wrote: It isn't necessarily bad, though suggestions can include replacing SWD with EWD and Gargole with Dragooon or Genbull Chrome Wheels depending on the match up.

Changing SWD to EWD is the best i could do. Thanks anyways :D
I have a very weird question but i dont know where to ask this so ill just ask it here, what does OS means?