Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jan. 03, 2016  3:37 AM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2016  11:14 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2016  11:10 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: attack: meteo l-drago assault lw105 lf
defense: Diablo Kerbecks b:d/bd145 d
stamina: phantom orion b:d
Balance: Phantom orion 85 lf

I'm quite sure LDD is better for attack, and D series bottoms are horrible with BD145 in normal mode.

Diablo is definitely the better Metal Wheel for Attack, but none of those combos except Phantom Nemesis B:D are really any good. Diablo Kerbecs BD145LF might be just passable for Attack, but one of the Rubber Flat Bottom variants is really necessary.

as Angery Face said Diablo is best for attack [out of what you have ofcourse] Diablo Kerbecs BD145LF is is a good combo, but i think LF won't work well with somthing heavier the 50 grams [i tested it alot form last few months] because LF is made of pastic, it's imposibly hard to control and won able to attack any in-active defence or stamnina combo [esspecially BGrin and E230 based combos] [also less smash attack] so i recommend you to get a RF/R2F or RB atleast.
@@[Angry Face] can you tell me, do Balro Dragooon is competitve?
Maybe in some combinations for Left-Spin Zero-G Attack in Zero-G Format, but I don't think Balro extends far enough from beneath Dragooon to be of much use on traditional Attack setups in Standard.
what do you guys think what is better for attack with Wyvang? H145 Mold 1 or 2?
H145 mold 1 may look cooler, but it is more fragile, has more recoil, and is (slightly) lighter than mold 2. it is recommended to use the second mode for all customizations.
So I just got into this and already had blades and parts however I'm unable to figure out the names of the parts. How can I figure that out? Thanks in advance
If you take a picture and put it on imgur or another image hosting site, there are plenty of people here that would be able to identify your parts. You could also look up random Beyblades on the wiki, but that would be tedious and inefficient.
(Jan. 08, 2016  1:58 AM)caek Wrote: If you take a picture and put it on imgur or another image hosting site, there are plenty of people here that would be able to identify your parts. You could also look up random Beyblades on the wiki, but that would be tedious and inefficient.

Thank you for your help but on imgur how will people be able to see it?
(Jan. 08, 2016  2:04 AM)Laids Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2016  1:58 AM)caek Wrote: If you take a picture and put it on imgur or another image hosting site, there are plenty of people here that would be able to identify your parts. You could also look up random Beyblades on the wiki, but that would be tedious and inefficient.

what devise you're using? also ask questions like this here so many will help you
(Jan. 08, 2016  2:21 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2016  2:04 AM)Laids Wrote:

what devise you're using? also ask questions like this here so many will help you

I'm using a mac
Quick question; whats the difference between Hades Kerbecs and Hell Kerbecs? Also what are the best 3 beyblades for each type (Defence, Attack, Stamina)?
Could someone help me? Here's my Parts:

TAKARA TOMY:
MF-M
MF-L
L Drago II Rush.ver
L Drago II Assault.ver
L Drago II Absorb.ver
Saggitario II
Orion
Meteo x2
Flash
Phantom
DF105
B : D
LW105
SF
XF
LRF
LF
RF

HASBRO:
Bull
Forbidden
ED145
LF
(Jan. 09, 2016  5:34 PM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: Could someone help me? Here's my Parts:

TAKARA TOMY:
MF-M
MF-L
L Drago II Rush.ver
L Drago II Assault.ver
L Drago II Absorb.ver
Saggitario II
Orion
Meteo x2
Flash
Phantom
DF105
LW105
SF
XF
LRF
LF
RF

HASBRO:
Bull
Forbidden
ED145
LF

Attack: MF-M Flash Orion 105 RF
Stamina: stock Phantom Orion (not great, but best you can do)
Defense: nothing
(Jan. 09, 2016  7:10 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2016  5:34 PM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: Could someone help me? Here's my Parts:

TAKARA TOMY:
MF-M
MF-L
L Drago II Rush.ver
L Drago II Assault.ver
L Drago II Absorb.ver
Saggitario II
Orion
Meteo x2
Flash
Phantom
DF105
LW105
SF
XF
LRF
LF
RF

HASBRO:
Bull
Forbidden
ED145
LF

Attack: MF-M Flash Orion 105 RF
Stamina: stock Phantom Orion (not great, but best you can do)
Defense: nothing

Kay, but I was kind of looking for the best combos I could do (Using all CW's). But what can you do? *shrugs shoulders*
Hi halp me plz

So
Energy rings: pegasus 2 , pegasus, pegasus 3, pegasus 3, orion, l drago destructor (hasbro), leone
fusion wheels: flame, variares (TT), diablo (TT), twisted, cyber, galaxy, hades, l drago destructor (hasbro) , cosmic (hasbro), phantom (hasbro), fang(hasbro), wing (kind of) (TT)
spintracks: 130, 145, 145, W105 (Kind of), 90, D125, BD145, LW105
Tips: DGrin, XGrin, R2F, LF, ES, WF, CS (worn out?)

So can u guys give me attack, defense, balance and stamina.

Also a destabilizer would be good as I have flame.
(Jan. 10, 2016  6:18 AM)Variares90R2F Wrote: Hi halp me plz

So
Energy rings: pegasus 2 , pegasus, pegasus 3, pegasus 3, orion, l drago destructor (hasbro), leone
fusion wheels: flame, variares (TT), diablo (TT), twisted, cyber, galaxy, hades, l drago destructor (hasbro) , cosmic (hasbro), phantom (hasbro), fang(hasbro), wing (kind of) (TT)
spintracks: 130, 145, 145, W105 (Kind of), 90, D125, BD145, LW105
Tips: DGrin, XGrin, R2F, LF, ES, WF, CS (worn out?)

So can u guys give me attack, defense, balance and stamina.

Also a destabilizer would be good as I have flame.

For attack, Variares D125R2F. Defense, Basalt Pegasis III BD145CS. I can't really think of any good stamina combos since you don't have any tips good for stamina.
what about variares 90 r2f?
also a destabilizer?
(Jan. 10, 2016  6:33 AM)Variares90R2F Wrote: what about variares 90 r2f?
also a destabilizer?

I think a higher track might be better. There's also no tip I can think of for destabilising.
(Jan. 10, 2016  6:53 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2016  6:33 AM)Variares90R2F Wrote: what about variares 90 r2f?
also a destabilizer?

I think a higher track might be better. There's also no tip I can think of for destabilising.
Yeah A higher track like R145 would be good. D125/T125 could work aswell. I think you should read the thread about destabilizers. To have an idea of what beyblade you could make.
What about non 4D beyblades? For attack?

Is there anything good for balance?

diablo pegasus 145 wf?

Also, 90 Doesn't scrape that much as R2F is a tall tip.

So do u recommend right or left for variares?
@[Variares90R2F] i think variares is not so good for destablizer it's really made for smash attack so i don't really recommend you to use 90

i have few combos that maybe good [from what you have]:-

Attack:- Variares D125R2F [imo you should use Right spin on things that are very hard to KO, use left spin on everything else but do remember to pull rip ciord as hard as you can]
Diablo Kerbecs BD145CS/R2F [you can use R2F if you want attack type, but you can use CS if you want defence also you can tilt launcher when launching to use it as attack type]
(Jan. 10, 2016  7:04 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: @[Variares90R2F] i think variares is not so good for destablizer it's really made for smash attack so i don't really recommend you to use 90

i have few combos that maybe good [from what you have]:-

Attack:- Variares D125R2F [imo you should use Right spin on things that are very hard to KO, use left spin on everything else but do remember to pull rip ciord as hard as you can]
Diablo Kerbecs BD145CS/R2F [you can use R2F if you want attack type, but you can use CS if you want defence also you can tilt launcher when launching to use it as attack type]

Diablo has no Defense, it's better as attack.

Variares is probably not good for destabilization, as FIREFIRE said, but I do think that Variares 90 R2F was top tier at some point, or at least a good combo. Either way, D125 (or even R145, potentially) would probably be a better option for smash attack, @[Variares90R2F]
FOr attack: VariaresD125R2F
Defense: BAsalt pegasus BD145 CS
BalanceGriniabloPegasus3 130 WF
How is da balance type?
(Jan. 10, 2016  8:24 PM)Variares90R2F Wrote: FOr attack: VariaresD125R2F
Defense: BAsalt pegasus BD145 CS
BalanceGriniabloPegasus3 130 WF
How is da balance type?

The balance type isn't great. Diablo is better on R2F, since WF isn't as fast and I don't think it can hold a flower pattern as well. Changing the tip to R2F would make it an attack type. Smile
I just want a third one to use, is there any decent one?