"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
thanks, but please keep trying. i have tried phantom 100/90 wd/ewd but they arent as good in my opinion. i am looking for a combo for this. http://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Extreme-B...B0074A2K3O i know its not a bb-10 but its the best i got.
(Dec. 21, 2015  9:43 PM)Hato Wrote: D is good on lower tracks, and I'm pretty sure Phantom 90 D was top tier or at least good at some point. But it would definitely be outspun by Dragoon BD145 RDF and could probably get KOed by Wyvang^ and Balro^ RF

Slight correction - while low Tracks were once listed with Phantom and D on the Competitive Combos List, those parts were never actually recommended to be combined like that, rather it was more of a consequence of the list's previously all-inclusive method of listing combos. On low Tracks, it's generally ill-advised to use Bottoms with worse precession, such as JSB or S. The Bottoms with the best precession are WD when facing same-spin opponents, and EWD when playing opposite-spin opponents, though 85/90WD will often tie or beat BD145RDF in opposite spin matchups as well.

tl;dr - LTSCs should always use WD or EWD.

(Dec. 21, 2015  8:54 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2015  8:47 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Why JSB or D? I don't remember those being any good for low track, I think Phantom Aquario 85/90/100WD would be a much better suggestion, and W145WD/SD.

JSB because it have more defence and almost same stamina at that height, also it won't wobble as much as it on high height tracks. and yeah D may not be as good as WD

Standard MFB is too developed Attack-wise to consider any plastic tipped Bottom to be better than any other plastic tipped Bottom for Defense. Regardless of whatever plastic Bottom you're using (F, S, D, B, etc.), you're combo is going to get absolutely trashed by any formidable Attack type.

If you're going for Stamina, just use the best Stamina Bottoms. Don't trade your combo's Stamina for an imaginary boost to its Defense.
thanks. now how do i beat meteo l-drago gb145 wd/d? flame~capricorn uses it against me all the time and it annoys the carp out of me.
(Dec. 22, 2015  8:41 PM)imstillmudorios Wrote: thanks. now how do i beat meteo l-drago gb145 wd/d? flame~capricorn uses it against me all the time and it annoys the carp out of me.

Any strong attack type beyblade or Duo/Death Cygnus BGrin, Wyvang Dragoon BD145RDF or Phantom 90EWD/WD.

Those are just the few Of many I can think of, since the combo Flame~Capricorn used isn't good really.
basicly all of them

genbull ifaid E230WD metal face
how to KO E230RF/RDF based combos?
um... you dont even try to knock those out, just outspin them, b/c of their horrible stamina.
(Dec. 22, 2015  9:40 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2015  8:41 PM)imstillmudorios Wrote: thanks. now how do i beat meteo l-drago gb145 wd/d? flame~capricorn uses it against me all the time and it annoys the carp out of me.

Any strong attack type beyblade or Duo/Death Cygnus BGrin, Wyvang Dragoon BD145RDF or Phantom 90EWD/WD.

Those are just the few Of many I can think of, since the combo Flame~Capricorn used isn't good really.

Well, then my twin REALLY sucks! it can beat him 9/10.
(Dec. 23, 2015  4:06 PM)bladerroshan Wrote: Scythe L-Drago BD145EWD

EWD is too low to keep BD145 from scraping.
I don't think you were suggesting a combo (I checked above), so you could list your parts and we could help you make a stronger one! Grin
(Dec. 23, 2015  4:06 PM)bladerroshan Wrote: Scythe L-Drago BD145EWD

That's not even a real combo though, since Ldrago cannot legally fit on Scythe.
(Dec. 23, 2015  1:28 AM)bronxblader Wrote: basicly all of them

genbull ifaid E230WD metal face

What is that combo for?? If you want defense go for Genbull^2 BD145RDF with a MSF-H. For stamina, Genbull^2 SR200TB. Those are some good Genbull combos.
Please help me build a combo ! Grin , i know i did make a Build Me a Combo post about last month , but the seller gave me different parts so here they are!
Metal wheels:
Flash
Cyber
Galaxy
Rock
Ray
Hell
Aquario
Wolf > Both pre HW
Meteo L Drago
Lightning L Drago
Dark
Fang
Flame
Killer

Clear wheels:
Sagittario I
Sagittario II
Leone I
Leone II
Kerbecs
Pegasus I
Pegasus ( Cyber Peg's)
Pegasus II
Libra
Kronos
Gemios II
Wolf

Chrome Wheels:
Bahamdia
Balro
Ifrit x2
Girago
Dragooon
Orojya
Gargole
Revizer
Goreim

Spin Tracks:
BD145
SA165
T125
WA130
W145
DF145
LW105
D125

Performance Tip
RF
F
HF
SD
WD
WSF
CF
MS
LF
ES
DS
I think Flash Sagittario II W145/D125RF is a decent attack combo.
(Dec. 25, 2015  6:24 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I think Flash Sagittario II W145/D125RF is a decent attack combo.
I have H145 too i forgot to say it , so i can make Flash Sagittario II H145RF?
I think so, but it's also a little risky.
(Dec. 26, 2015  5:42 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I think so, but it's also a little risky.
is Flash sagittario II / Kerbecs 90RF okay?
It would be but Flash isn't very good on tracks lower than 105. Go for GB/H145
h145 is a bit recoily. however, if you have d125, (which most bladers should) it should work well. ch120 and t125 work really nice as well.
My advice, you should get an S130 which work best for a Flash combo, the other is GB145.
try orojia dragooon d125 wd if you want spin steal/stamina.
(Dec. 26, 2015  11:50 PM)imstillmudorios Wrote: try orojia dragooon d125 wd if you want spin steal/stamina.

I think Girago/Genbull Dragoon SA165EWD is a better idea.
(Dec. 26, 2015  11:08 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: My advice, you should get an S130 which work best for a Flash combo, the other is GB145.

also, kerbecs and sagittario II might be good, but try energy rings like cetus/orion
(Dec. 27, 2015  5:20 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2015  11:08 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: My advice, you should get an S130 which work best for a Flash combo, the other is GB145.

also, kerbecs and sagittario II might be good, but try energy rings like cetus/orion

Well Kerbecs is three sided and wouldn't be as good on Flash as Orion or Escolpio as they have better synergy with the Flash attack mode.
When I use Flash, I like using Crapricorn. It's pretty rugged and "digs" into the opponent.