"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
can anyone tell me how my combo is? Bahamadia Dragooon BD145BSF?
That combo is okay but I think GF, RF, LRF, or R2F would work better. They definitely work better.
try sp230 instead. if you have bahamadia, you should also have sp230. also, try using amore aggressive tip.
can someone give me a good meteo ldrago combo for the parts look on the last post on page 1555 and you'll find them
(Dec. 19, 2015  6:31 PM)nmittwer Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2015  4:09 AM)nmittwer Wrote: I have ronin dragoon earth virgo diablo nemissis big bang Pegasus cosmic Pegasus (Hasbro) all -dragos fang leone (Hasbro) evil scorpio evil befall gravity destroyer forbidden eionis cyber Pegasus kreis cygnes samurai ifrit rock leone ninja salamander phantom Orion (Hasbro and japan) storm aquario storm Capricorn hades kerbecs death Quetzalcoatl pirate orochi galaxy Pegasus proto nemissis spiral fox beat lynx (Hasbro) flame byxis guardian leviaten flash sagatario nightmare rex variares (Hasbro) wing Pegasus rock areis thermal lacerta blitz stricker (Hasbro) and mercury anubius thank you
can someone give me a good attack combo using the meteo L-drago energyring and metal wheel

here you go!! @[nmittwer], Meteo L-Drago LW105WD. but are you sure you'll use l-drago? you really have much better parts you can make much better combos
are you sure about wide defense. I'm not sue that's an attack tip
@[flame-Capricorn], i think you told to use sp230 because it's larger version of bd145, but it's really bad for this combo because it hide almost alll contact points that just take purpose of this combo [KOing] and by the way i hink E230 heavily outclasses SP230 in almost all ways

Flame-Capricorn Wrote:try sp230 instead. if you have bahamadia, you should also have sp230. also, try using amore aggressive tip.
Meteo L-Drago LW105WD is not an attack combination at all.

If you really want to use Meteo L-Drago, try Meteo L-Drago 90RF/R2F.
And make sure you're using the Rush version of Meteo, which is the only one with any real Attack power (and even then it's kind of weak and super recoily).
you have CH120? then you can make Meteo L-Drago CH120CF which have ok attack and added benifit of LAD
(Dec. 19, 2015  7:32 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2015  7:41 AM)Get Rekt Wrote: [quote='athreya50' pid='1301556' dateline='1450506311']
Hi,
I own the following beys
Phantom Orion
Duo Uranus
Fusion Hades
Diablo Nemesis
Bbp
Basalt horogium
Hell kerbecs
Flash sagittario
L drago guardian

Please help me build the best combo with these beys

I will be playing in a bb10 stadium
Please reply ASAP
Thanks

Stamina : Duo Hades BGrin\ Duo Kerbecs 230 MB/EDS [you know why]
Attack : Flash Orion S130RF
Defence : i know you will use this at 27th event, you don't have good defence parts to win
Balance: Duo Kerbecs BD145EDS [stamina/defence hybrid] Diablo Kerbecs FGrin [attack defence combo] Diablo Kerbecs BGrin

I have a different combo in mind which you have no clue about lol

(Dec. 19, 2015  7:41 AM)Get Rekt Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2015  7:25 AM)athreya50 Wrote: Hi,
I own the following beys
Phantom Orion
Duo Uranus
Fusion Hades
Diablo Nemesis
Bbp
Basalt horogium
Hell kerbecs
Flash sagittario
L drago guardian

Please reply ASAP
Thanks

Stamina : Duo / Phantom Hades BGrin
Attack : Flash Orion BD145 / S130 ____ ( i suggest you get RF or R2F or LRF)
Defense : Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB ( Get CS or RB or RSF atleast)
Balance : Diablo Kerbecs BD145 ( again , RF or R2F would do)

Jade Jupiter just came in

Any other modifications you would like to tell me about?
@[Get Rekt]
(Dec. 20, 2015  1:48 PM)athreya50 Wrote: [quote='FIREFIRE' pid='1301683' dateline='1450549924']
[quote='Get Rekt' pid='1301557' dateline='1450507292']
[quote='athreya50' pid='1301556' dateline='1450506311']

@[Get Rekt]
You could make Basalt Kerbecs BD145RB Grin
(Dec. 20, 2015  2:37 PM)Get Rekt Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2015  1:48 PM)athreya50 Wrote: [quote='FIREFIRE' pid='1301683' dateline='1450549924']
[quote='Get Rekt' pid='1301557' dateline='1450507292']
[quote='athreya50' pid='1301556' dateline='1450506311']

@[Get Rekt]
You could make Basalt Kerbecs BD145RB Grin

Thanks a ton!
(Dec. 20, 2015  1:48 PM)athreya50 Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2015  7:32 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2015  7:41 AM)Get Rekt Wrote: [quote='athreya50' pid='1301556' dateline='1450506311']
Hi,
I own the following beys
Phantom Orion
Duo Uranus
Fusion Hades
Diablo Nemesis
Bbp
Basalt horogium
Hell kerbecs
Flash sagittario
L drago guardian

Please reply ASAP
Thanks

Stamina : Duo Hades BGrin\ Duo Kerbecs 230 MB/EDS [you know why]
Attack : Flash Orion S130RF
Defence : i know you will use this at 27th event, you don't have good defence parts to win
Balance: Duo Kerbecs BD145EDS [stamina/defence hybrid] Diablo Kerbecs FGrin [attack defence combo] Diablo Kerbecs BGrin

I have a different combo in mind which you have no clue about lol

(Dec. 19, 2015  7:41 AM)Get Rekt Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2015  7:25 AM)athreya50 Wrote: Hi,
I own the following beys
Phantom Orion
Duo Uranus
Fusion Hades
Diablo Nemesis
Bbp
Basalt horogium
Hell kerbecs
Flash sagittario
L drago guardian

Please reply ASAP
Thanks

Stamina : Duo / Phantom Hades BGrin
Attack : Flash Orion BD145 / S130 ____ ( i suggest you get RF or R2F or LRF)
Defense : Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB ( Get CS or RB or RSF atleast)
Balance : Diablo Kerbecs BD145 ( again , RF or R2F would do)

@[Get Rekt]

@[athreya50] you have Diablo and RB you can make many more combos.

Attack:- Flash Orion S130RF and Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF

Defence:- Diablo Hades BD145RB, Duo Kerbecs BD145RB

Stamina:- Duo Hades BGrin

Balance:- Diablo Kerbecs FGrin

THOSE COMBOS CAN COUNTER COMBOS USED BY TOP BLADERS OF MUMBAI, IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT I'LL USE PM ME
Diablo is recoily, Duo BD145RB would be better. Diablo BD145RF is great, but that goes in the balance section as its anti attack Tongue_out
could anyone improve on Phantom aquario d125wd? i dont have metal faces, or duo. i also have to many parts to care to list.
(Dec. 21, 2015  6:23 PM)imstillmudorios Wrote: could anyone improve on Phantom aquario d125wd? i dont have metal faces, or duo. i also have to many parts to care to list.

Well, what are you planning to use it for?

If you are looking for Defense, I would say use Death (Defense Mode) Cancer BD145 RDF

For Stamina, I would say use Death (Defense Mode) Cancer 100 EWD

If I'm wrong, please correct me, haven't played MFB in a while
Phantom would be better for stamina than Death, also Death on a low track is wayyyyy risky because of the massive overhang .

Also if you have a whole bunch of parts, i'd look at the Standard Tier List for the best customs Smile
(Dec. 21, 2015  6:23 PM)imstillmudorios Wrote: could anyone improve on Phantom aquario d125wd? i dont have metal faces, or duo. i also have to many parts to care to list.

i think it's ok combo but it's outclassed in someways, first on this specific height this combo will suffer lots of recoil making useless in stamina, second due to recoil it's extremly easy to ko in both mode and last it don't have enough attack poer to KO anythig nor it able to handle that recoil.

you have any ultra low height like 85-105 and JSB or D? then you can make somthing like Phantom Aquario W105JSB or Phantom Aquario 85/90/100D. make sure you're using phantom in stamina mode or it'll suffer recoil and scrap or just lose easily
Why JSB or D? I don't remember those being any good for low track, I think Phantom Aquario 85/90/100WD would be a much better suggestion, and W145WD/SD.
(Dec. 21, 2015  8:47 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Why JSB or D? I don't remember those being any good for low track, I think Phantom Aquario 85/90/100WD would be a much better suggestion, and W145WD/SD.

JSB because it have more defence and almost same stamina at that height, also it won't wobble as much as it on high height tracks. and yeah D may not be as good as WD
But JSB isn't even that good for normal defense.
(Dec. 21, 2015  9:33 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: But JSB isn't even that good for normal defense.

i mean it work good on that specific height, but still WD will remain more relible choice, by the way i will send test soon
(Dec. 21, 2015  9:39 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2015  9:33 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: But JSB isn't even that good for normal defense.

i mean it work good on that specific height, but still WD will remain more relible choice, by the way i will send test soon

What stadium do you have to test though?
IIRC from some other posts and my personal play observations, JSB isn't great, it's just SB having the same bumps as JB. Neither of those are good and just makes it have ok stamina and tip over too much.

D is good on lower tracks, and I'm pretty sure Phantom 90 D was top tier or at least good at some point. But it would definitely be outspun by Dragoon BD145 RDF and could probably get KOed by Wyvang^ and Balro^ RF