"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Dec. 01, 2015  2:44 AM)nmittwer Wrote: OK i understand. Could you make a combo if the parts weren't metal?

Which parts are metal? The track and bottom? Because that's illegal.
Yes. Those are the illegal parts, but how could i beat a LEGAL thunder Pegasus w105SD
(Dec. 01, 2015  5:01 AM)nmittwer Wrote: Yes. Those are the illegal parts, but how could i beat a LEGAL thunder Pegasus w105SD

Which ones ARE the illegal parts?

Also, beating Thunder Pegasis W105SD is extremely easy. Get a decent low Ray attack combo out of your parts or a good stamina combo, any synchrome can outspin that thing.
can anyone tell me 5 best attack type combos with Variares? I will mostly use them in BB-10 (at event) or HMS Tornado Balance Type Stadium

Also can anyone tell me which is better Flash or Variares for Attack and explain why (advantage, disadvantage, risk, stamina, recoil, etc)
(Dec. 03, 2015  2:11 AM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote: can anyone tell me 5 best attack type combos with Variares? I will mostly use them in BB-10 (at event) or HMS Tornado Balance Type Stadium

Also can anyone tell me which is better Flash or Variares for Attack and explain why (advantage, disadvantage, risk, stamina, recoil, etc)

MF-H Variares CH120/R145 RF/R2F/LRF used to be top tier back in 2012. As far as I know, those were the only set ups that were worthwhile with it.

Flash more than likely takes the seat as the best metal wheel to use for attack. It basically has all advantages over Variares besides the fact that it can't spin both left and right. Flash is still a top tier part even with stuff like Wyvang and Balro. Plus not many attack metal wheels can be used with MF and remain in the stadium like Flash, haha.
CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote:Also how does flash compares to Blitz and Diablo
Flash, Blitz, Diablo, and Variares were the top-tier Attack powerhouses up until Begirados, Balro, and Wyvang showed up. Flash has low recoil, high Stamina, and crazy Attack power; Blitz has great Attack and about average recoil for an Attack type; Diablo is crazy heavy compared to the others, which helps it handle its own recoil, and makes it defensively strong; and Variares has powerful Attack but tons of recoil. Flash is the strongest Attacker of them all (which is why it's still viable against combos >20g heavier than itself) and has excellent Stamina and relatively low recoil, which, as Tri said, allows it to use MF setups as a flexible Attack/Tornado Staller hybrid. Diablo has Attack about on par with Blitz and Variares, though its viability in Attack was a matter of some debate, even before the release of Synchromes. Its massive weight makes it a great Anti-Attack part (tbh it's the part that made Anti-Attack exist in the first place) but it also slows it down considerably. It's still a very viable Attacker, though, providing some Defense flavor mixed in, similar to how Flash has some Stamina in addition to its Attack potential. Blitz is an Attacker, pure and simple. Its Stamina is actually pretty decent (though nowhere near Flash levels), but it's not significant enough to matter most of the time. I would rate Blitz below Flash and Diablo, because although it has as much Attack power (and possibly more than) Diablo, it doesn't have the added bonus of high Defense or Stamina to make it interesting.

TL;DR
Flash > Diablo > Blitz >= Variares
Do C145 have any use in attack customization? I just found a huge part of my old collection. Found a C145 and broken SA165. I found using it with variares can Ko some defense type that variares can't with R145 so I want to know from mentor/advance members does C145 have any use in attack customization? For bb10
C145 really doesn't serve much of a purpose even over something like a regular 145. So something like R145 would be preferred for most competive bladers. The track doesn't really have a purpose for attackers besides adding as much weight as possible. The only time it makes contact with the opponent is when you're up against something with a shorter track. When I say the track doesn't serve a purpose, don't take that like you can use whatever track you want for an attack type. It all depends on what you're oppents height is as well.

I'm not a mentor, but that shouldn't matter too much.
Can anyone tell me what is better Balro vs Wyvang? And explain briefly (by attack, defense, stamina, Advantage, disadvantage, recoil, risk etc

Also which of these work better with metal flat
(Dec. 07, 2015  5:06 AM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote: Can anyone tell me what is better Balro vs Wyvang? And explain briefly (by attack, defense, stamina, Advantage, disadvantage, recoil, risk etc

Also which of these work better with metal flat

Wyvang is more powerful than Balro for most purposes, but Balro beats E230 combos (which stop Wyvang pretty well). In the case of Balro Balro BD145MF, it also has better Stamina than Wyvang. However, Wyvang is better defensively, due to its round shape.

With Wyvang and Balro there are really 4 or 5 main combos:

Wyvang^2 (insert generic Attack setup) - Attack
Balro^2 (generic Attack setup) - Attack
Wyvang^2 BD145RSF - Attack/Anti-Attack
Wyvang^2 BD145RDF - Attack/Anti-Attack with a little Anti-Spin Steal
Balro^2 BD145MF - Attack/Tornado Staller

Wyvang makes more sense with MF in theory, because it's more defensively powerful than Balro, which should make a less defensive tip like MF more safe to use. In practice, it boils down to which setup has better solo spin time, because that's what really matters with Tornado Stallers. Balro^2 is usually the better option, but it would be wise to test it out and compare it to Wyvang^2 yourself - slight mold variations can cause huge changes in Stamina from part to part.
I have the following beys
Meteo L drago
Basalt horogium
Phantom Orion
Diablo Nemesis
Fusion Hades
Storm Pegasus
Big Bang Pegasus
Duo Uranus
Hell Kerbecs
Variares
Dark wolf

Can someone suggest a really good combo ?
Its hard to do this without the tracks and bottoms listed, but I see Phantom/Duo Hades AD145WD for stamina. Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF could be a tank of an anti-attacker. Also Duo BD145RF for mobile defense.

Always check current and previous top tier lists though just in case someone misses a combo to suggest (of course I'm more prone to that than the other smart members buuuuttttt.... Lol). :3.
hey is rock fusion wheel for defence type combo??? I found that it has great defence
(Dec. 07, 2015  6:26 PM)Yenruo Wrote: hey is rock fusion wheel for defence type combo??? I found that it has great defence

Quite the opposite. My advice is to keep Rock as far away from Defense use as possible, it has high recoil, low weight and too thin.
(Dec. 07, 2015  6:50 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2015  6:26 PM)Yenruo Wrote: hey is rock fusion wheel for defence type combo??? I found that it has great defence

Quite the opposite. My advice is to keep Rock as far away from Defense use as possible, it has high recoil, low weight and too thin.

J.I.N.B.E.E! is right, haha. Rock has pretty good Stamina and a bit of Attack, but it's not good for Defense because of its recoil. It's great Tornado Staller material, though, with its long solo spin time, low profile, and Attack power.
I need a bey combo for tomorrow defens type I have inferno,variarous,Mercury,storm,flame and screw fusion wheels.pegasus2,Anubis,and Quetzalcoatl clear wheel wa145,145,w145,100tracks d,r2f,rsand metal ball.
No special face bolt we play on a super vortex stadium
In my opinion make your bey look cool then become stronger with that exact bey no sense in changing it to make it stronger won't work as all parts are outclassed by another part just trust the bey you have now
(Dec. 07, 2015  12:37 PM)athreya50 Wrote: I have the following beys
Meteo L drago
Basalt horogium
Phantom Orion
Diablo Nemesis
Fusion Hades
Storm Pegasus
Big Bang Pegasus
Duo Uranus
Hell Kerbecs
Variares
Dark wolf

If u can get evil befall or even just ewd tip, I suggest u the combo i used. Diablo sagittario bd145ewd. Or even eds will work good enough but not as ewd if u want to make it complete defence type.
(Dec. 10, 2015  1:26 PM)Forbidden 1 Wrote:
Meteo L drago
Basalt horogium
Phantom Orion
Diablo Nemesis
Fusion Hades
Storm Pegasus
Big Bang Pegasus
Duo Uranus
Hell Kerbecs
Variares
Dark wolf

If u can get evil befall or even just ewd tip, I suggest u the combo i used. Diablo sagittario bd145ewd. Or even eds will work good enough but not as ewd if u want to make it complete defence type.

That's not a very good combo, Diablo is terrible at stamina and BD145 scrapes too much even with EWD, Phantom Hades/Orion AD145WD is a much better combo stamina wise.

(Dec. 10, 2015  6:35 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote: In my opinion make your bey look cool then become stronger with that exact bey no sense in changing it to make it stronger won't work as all parts are outclassed by another part just trust the bey you have now

@[Mega L-Drago 24] Nice thought but that's not going to help at all, I don't think a strong combo is usually based on pure opinion unfortunately.
He did not specify that he wants stamina type. But my combo works good in terms of defence. It may not be the best but it still works. And also don't u think ewd as more defence and stamina when used in ur combo?

Please correct me if I am wrong. I am still learning to make efficient combos.
(Dec. 10, 2015  1:45 PM)Forbidden 1 Wrote: He did not specify that he wants stamina type. But my combo works good in terms of defence. It may not be the best but it still works. And also don't u think ewd as more defence and stamina when used in ur combo?

Please correct me if I am wrong. I am still learning to make efficient combos.

I know that he didn't want a stamina type specifically, but the combo you suggested isn't that good at anything, I think if he used RF instead of EWD it would be a better combo for defense.

EWD isn't as good at right spin stamina as WD and WD is just more reliable, I don't think EWD has more defense than WD.

If he wanted a defense combo, he should consider getting a CS to make Duo Kerbecs BD145CS.
Meteo L drago
Basalt horogium
Phantom Orion
Diablo Nemesis
Fusion Hades
Storm Pegasus
Big Bang Pegasus
Duo Uranus
Hell Kerbecs
Variares
Dark wolf

Duo Kerbecs BGrin [you know why lol]
Diablo Hades FGrin [a good attack setup it can easily beat non-aggresive, it can defert and rf based attacker by OSing/KOing, bellow 170 based defence types, can KO most stamina types]
Big Bang Pegasus 100RF
Phantom Orion LW105WD
I need a bey combo for tomorrow defens type I have inferno,variarous,Mercury,storm,flame and screw fusion wheels.pegasus2,Anubis,and Quetzalcoatl clear wheel wa145,145,w145,100tracks d,r2f,rsand metal ball.
(Dec. 10, 2015  4:56 PM)Super blader 56 Wrote: I need a bey combo for tomorrow defens type I have inferno,variarous,Mercury,storm,flame and screw fusion wheels.pegasus2,Anubis,and Quetzalcoatl clear wheel wa145,145,w145,100tracks d,r2f,rsand metal ball.

If you have a 4D system Death wheel, your best is Death Pegasus II WA130MB, but it's still not a very good combo, you really need more parts.

If you're playing vortex stadium, use a stamina type, other types will be useless.