"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Nov. 12, 2015  6:17 AM)Forbidden 1 Wrote: I want an ultimate attack type mfb which will work best with bb-10 stadium. I want it done with these beys which I am listing now. Can anyone suggest me a super combo?
1) meteo l drago
2) storm pegasus
3) aquario
4) samurai ifraid (I know its a zero g, but at least I can use the spin track and performance tip)
Can anyone help me out with it?Confused[/size]

Maybe Meteo l-drago lw105cf. It has good spin stealing ability and OK attack.

If you're taking about pre-hws aquario then aquario w145rf

Please correct me if I'm wrong thanks
I have one of every part so I need a good combo

Especially one with e230 and MB
(Nov. 16, 2015  1:03 AM)amidamaru Wrote: I have one of every part so I need a good combo

MSF-H Wyvang Dragoon e230 RDF

Duo Cygnus S130 MB

With both of those Parts: Duo Beelzeb e230 MB
Can anyone tell me what's the combination. That can counter most top tier combination well. I mean a combo thats ready for all situations

Edit:- also can anyone tell me what will be better with BD145? BWD or EDS?
(Nov. 16, 2015  6:46 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: Can anyone tell me what's the combination. That can counter most top tier combination well. I mean a combo thats ready for all situations

Countering everything is really a tricky task. If you're good with Attack you can steamroll a lot of things using Wyvang. If you can launch RDF aggressively, Wyvang Dragooon SA165RDF will KO anti-left spin Stamina, resist other Attackers, and spin-steal against Defense. It will probably lose to RDF Defense, and it might be possible to Tornado Stall it, but otherwise it's a very strong pick (though it requires some skill to use).

Regarding BWD vs EDS on BD145, don't use BWD. BWD isn't that good to begin with, and it will scrape on BD145. EDS won't scrape, and is pretty much the only good Stamina tip that works on BD145.
One more question. What will be good alternative or good (or better) zero-g alternative to Phantom Orion 85pd

Edit-- I mean synchrome alternative to Phantom Orion 85pd

One more thing I forgot to mention. What combos can beat wyvang dragoon sa165rdf.
You could use Genbull Genbull 85PD instead of Phantom. Synchromes generally don't have great Stamina, but Genbull^2 is all right.

Wyvang Dragooon SA165RDF is probably vulnerable to:
-Phantom ____ 85MF (Slight favor towards you due to opposite spin matchup) - Tornado Stallers beat out low-Stamina rubber tips easily, though it is possible to KO Phantom. Launch offensively and hope for the best.
-Girago Genbull/Girago E230MB (Slight favor towards Girago, skill of both bladers is important) - E230 destabilizers are quite effective against D-series tips, and Girago Genbull/Girago may have enough Defensive power to simply resist your attacks. Launch passively, and try to spin-steal and make use of your high LAD from RDF+SA165.
-Wyvang^2 BD145/GB145 RF (Threatening if your opponent is good with Attack, otherwise not a problem) - A fight with another strong Attacker will be dangerous if your opponent is very good with Attack types; Wyvang and Dragooon are both fairly recoily, so you don't have nearly as much Defense as a pure Defense type would. Launch passively to stay in the center of the Stadium, or launch aggressively to counter lighter opponents (useful if they aren't using BD145 and/or a metal face)
-Duo ____ B : D (Depends on how good you are with Attack types) - Duo anti-spin steal will beat you if you can't get the KO, and Duo's great Defense will make KOing it a little harder. It's still using a plastic tip, though, so it shouldn't be too difficult.
- Genbull/Girago Dragooon T125GCF (Heavily in favor of your opponent) - Same-spin Tornado Stallers will give you trouble; they are harder to hit than opposite-spin stallers, and as a Synchrome, they have more mass than Phantom does. GCF/CF gives it good LAD as well, and you can't spin-steal from them, so your low-Stamina Attacker (which is too tall to land a good hit) will have a hard time winning. Launch aggressively and go for an early KO.
Thank you so much cake. Really helpful
(Nov. 16, 2015  6:46 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: Can anyone tell me what's the combination. That can counter most top tier combination well. I mean a combo thats ready for all situations

Edit:- also can anyone tell me what will be better with BD145? BWD or EDS?

While Cake's combination is one of the answers to your question, another one could be MSF-H Genbull/Girago Dragooon F230GCF. Being Left-Spin, it is able to Spin Steal from most opponents due to the top half using F230 to spin independently of the tip. GCF's momentum makes up for its lack of friction giving it an element of "Mobile Defense", and this mobility can also be used for Attack (you may want to use Girago for that).

Its potential threats include:
  • Wyvang Wyvang _____ RF and its variants (Depending on how good your opponent is with Attack): GCF's speed can help offset the damage from the Attack type, but Wyvang is still capable of KOing especially in the hands of a skilled Attack type user. RSF/RB variants will be easier to defeat if your opponent's tip is not very aggressive because you can stall them out and they might not move fast enough to land a sold hit on you before they have lost a lot of spin. RDF may present some additional problems because of its LAD (I've never tried this matchup actually) but a strong launch could probably stall it out.
  • Bahamdia Dragoon BD145RF and its variants (Again, depending on how good your opponent is with Attack): more or less the same as Wyvang Attack, although Dragooon is somewhat less threatening since it has less Upper Smash than Wyvang.
  • Dragooon B:D/SA165EWD (depending on how good you are with Attack): If you can KO, you win, otherwise you're pretty much done for as you can't spin steal from these setups being Left-Spin yourself, and they have more pure Stamina than F230GCF.
  • Phantom 90MF: This combo is too short for Dragooon to steal spin from effectively, and will OS it most of the time due to its higher pure Stamina.
  • Duo/Genbull Genbull F230GCF: Basically a 50/50 chance of winning. You can improve this by having a better F230 than your opponent or changing up your launch technique so you hit them near the exit for an early KO.
  • Duo B:D/SA165EWD: I haven't tried this matchup yet either but it would probably be another 50/50 chance to win unless you can land a KO early into the battle.
  • Balro Balro BD145/TR145MF can cause some problems since it can hit hard enough to KO, but GCF is faster than MF so you should be able to outrun it/avoid the KO and OS it.
  • Diablo/Girago Girago Anti-Attack may also cause problems but that's unlikely because I doubt they have enough raw Attack power to KO a moving target (and they're relatively rare in tournaments as well).

(Nov. 16, 2015  7:58 AM)Cake Wrote: -Duo ____ B : D (Depends on how good you are with Attack types) - Duo anti-spin steal will beat you if you can't get the KO, and Duo's great Defense will make KOing it a little harder. It's still using a plastic tip, though, so it shouldn't be too difficult.

This might have more to do with the spin time of the B:D and condition of the RDF because I've had the opposite experience (aside from KOing it). I've practiced this matchup a lot and even though I do have a 7 minute B:D Dragooon seemed to get the OS most of the time (when it wasn't a draw). I also remember this matchup happened a lot at Raleigh - Revival but I don't recall which combo won more often.
(Nov. 16, 2015  9:49 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2015  7:58 AM)Cake Wrote: -Duo ____ B : D (Depends on how good you are with Attack types) - Duo anti-spin steal will beat you if you can't get the KO, and Duo's great Defense will make KOing it a little harder. It's still using a plastic tip, though, so it shouldn't be too difficult.

This might have more to do with the spin time of the BGrin and condition of the RDF because I've had the opposite experience (aside from KOing it). I've practiced this matchup a lot and even though I do have a 7 minute BGrin Dragooon seemed to get the OS most of the time (when it wasn't a draw). I also remember this matchup happened a lot at Raleigh - Revival but I don't recall which combo won more often.

Most of my experience with Duo has been with my brother's unusually good mold, so I suppose my experience isn't representative of its normal performance.
(Nov. 12, 2015  6:39 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2015  6:17 AM)Forbidden 1 Wrote: I want an ultimate attack type mfb which will work best with bb-10 stadium. I want it done with these beys which I am listing now. Can anyone suggest me a super combo?
1) meteo l drago
2) storm pegasus
3) aquario
4) samurai ifraid (I know its a zero g, but at least I can use the spin track and performance tip)

Shouldn't i use lw105rf or f instead of cf, coz in my opinion cf has too low stamina. Pls comment on it@ firefire
(Nov. 17, 2015  1:23 PM)Forbidden 1 Wrote:
1) meteo l drago
2) storm pegasus
3) aquario

Shouldn't i use lw105rf or f instead of cf, coz in my opinion cf has too low stamina. Pls comment on it@ firefire

No, if you're using a BB-10, what you want is the most aggressive. You really need RF/R2F. Also you gotta get the Flash wheel to make Flash ------ W145RF.
I was telling that only J.I.N.B.E.E. Firefire told to use meteo l drago lw105cf, but what i think is i should use meteo l drago lw105rf. Also thnks for ur suggestion @J.I.N.B.E.E. i have flash and can really use it for flash Sagittario w145rf.
(Nov. 17, 2015  2:50 PM)Forbidden 1 Wrote: I was telling that only J.I.N.B.E.E. Firefire told to use meteo l drago lw105cf, but what i think is i should use meteo l drago lw105rf. Also thnks for ur suggestion @J.I.N.B.E.E. i have flash and can really use it for flash Sagittario w145rf.

but with lw105cf will have better stamina and little lad too. i know it's not as good as f230cf/gcf or sa165rdf but doesn't it make it better spin stealer then rf sure if you need speed and attack then rf will your choice but it depend on what your oponant is using
(Nov. 16, 2015  7:58 AM)Cake Wrote: You could use Genbull Genbull 85PD instead of Phantom. Synchromes generally don't have great Stamina, but Genbull^2 is all right.

-Phantom ____ 85MF (Slight favor towards you due to opposite spin matchup) - Tornado Stallers beat out low-Stamina rubber tips easily, though it is possible to KO Phantom. Launch offensively and hope for the best.
-Girago Genbull/Girago E230MB (Slight favor towards Girago, skill of both bladers is important) - E230 destabilizers are quite effective against D-series tips, and Girago Genbull/Girago may have enough Defensive power to simply resist your attacks. Launch passively, and try to spin-steal and make use of your high LAD from RDF+SA165.
-Wyvang^2 BD145/GB145 RF (Threatening if your opponent is good with Attack, otherwise not a problem) - A fight with another strong Attacker will be dangerous if your opponent is very good with Attack types; Wyvang and Dragooon are both fairly recoily, so you don't have nearly as much Defense as a pure Defense type would. Launch passively to stay in the center of the Stadium, or launch aggressively to counter lighter opponents (useful if they aren't using BD145 and/or a metal face)
-Duo ____ B : D (Depends on how good you are with Attack types) - Duo anti-spin steal will beat you if you can't get the KO, and Duo's great Defense will make KOing it a little harder. It's still using a plastic tip, though, so it shouldn't be too difficult.
- Genbull/Girago Dragooon T125GCF (Heavily in favor of your opponent) - Same-spin Tornado Stallers will give you trouble; they are harder to hit than opposite-spin stallers, and as a Synchrome, they have more mass than Phantom does. GCF/CF gives it good LAD as well, and you can't spin-steal from them, so your low-Stamina Attacker (which is too tall to land a good hit) will have a hard time winning. Launch aggressively and go for an early KO.
are these for a zero-G stadium only
(Nov. 18, 2015  3:52 AM)amidamaru Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2015  7:58 AM)Cake Wrote: You could use Genbull Genbull 85PD instead of Phantom. Synchromes generally don't have great Stamina, but Genbull^2 is all right.

are these for a zero-G stadium only

Not really. Theys combos should work best with bb-10, zero-g combos (synchrome) doesn't always mean they are ment to use in zero-g stadium.
Ok cool
1) meteo l drago
2) storm pegasus
3) aquario

Tried the pre hws aquario w145rf. And so to confirm that (from the two combos u gave me) will meteo l drago lw105cf spin steal better i competed both beys to see. And yea lw105cf worked against aquario w145rf. Thanx firefire.
(Nov. 16, 2015  2:06 AM)Siⱺn Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2015  1:03 AM)amidamaru Wrote: I have one of every part so I need a good combo

MSF-H Wyvang Dragoon e230 RDF

Duo Cygnus S130 MB

With both of those Parts: Duo Beelzeb e230 MB

i meant except wyvang and balro
I own -
Gravity Perseus AD145WD I believe (Takara Tomy)
VariAres DD (Takara Tomy)
Big Bang Pegasus FD (Takara Tomy)
L Drago Destroy FS (Takara Tomy)
Meteo L Drago LW105LF (Takara Tomy)
Phantom Orion BD (Takara Tomy)
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS (Takara Tomy)
and then Hasbros
Evil Befall UW145EWD
Dark Bull H145SD
Storm Leone 100HF
Storm Pegasus 100F
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
L Drago Assault 85XF

Stamina-defense or Attack combo? Pretty much any good combo I can get.
Can anyone tell me what is better XF or RF?
By power and speed
By which can Tornado Stall better
By which can spin steal/equalize better
By Which has more stamina/defense/stamina
By which have better LAD capabilities
By which have better balance
By which can resist powerful attacks better
Etc

Can anyone give me brief explanation/comparison
Note:- I will use those with left spin and mostly in bb-10 or bbc-3

Also @[NooBlader] i will tell u combo later today or tomorrow if you want soon then pm me
RF is better for Attack and Defense, while XF is better for Stamina. RF moves faster, while XF is better for Tornado Stalling because of its higher Stamina. Both have about the same LAD, but again, because of XF's better Stamina, it is preferred over RF for spin stealers. GCF basically outclasses XF, because it has even better LAD and a slight increase in mass.
(Nov. 26, 2015  1:37 PM)Cake Wrote: RF is better for Attack and Defense, while XF is better for Stamina. RF moves faster, while XF is better for Tornado Stalling because of its higher Stamina. Both have about the same LAD, but again, because of XF's better Stamina, it is preferred over RF for spin stealers. GCF basically outclasses XF, because it has even better LAD and a slight increase in mass.

Thanks also can you tell me how to tornado Stall with GCF without scraping stadium
(Nov. 26, 2015  1:40 PM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2015  1:37 PM)Cake Wrote: RF is better for Attack and Defense, while XF is better for Stamina. RF moves faster, while XF is better for Tornado Stalling because of its higher Stamina. Both have about the same LAD, but again, because of XF's better Stamina, it is preferred over RF for spin stealers. GCF basically outclasses XF, because it has even better LAD and a slight increase in mass.

Thanks also can you tell me how to tornado Stall with GCF without scraping stadium

It works exactly the same as XF - launch at about 75% of your normal speed and everything should be just fine. If you launch too hard, XF, GCF, and GF will go flying out of the Stadium, so you generally have to weak-launch slightly. Don't worry about the disk scraping; it shouldn't scrape at all during a normal launch, and even if it does, it won't hurt your Stamina much.