"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
You don't need Metal faces for the Stamina Customs.

Use MF-H with Death/Duo Cygnus E230 RDF.

Low Track customs are not successful in Zero G.

All of those customs you listed are usable in BB-10.
ok and once again thanks for the help guys
Can someone give me a good combo using Gryph?
Spin Tracks:
Performance Tips:
Wyvang Gryph SA165RF
Balro/Wyvang gryph GB145R2F/RF.
(Aug. 13, 2013  12:31 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Wyvang Gryph SA165RF
I'd go with Gryph Wyvang GB145RF. using gryph as a substitute for wyvang, since gryph can show off wyvang's contact points.
Ok thanks for the help!Smile
MSF-___ Gryph Wyvang/Balro 85 rf/r2f(LTAC) Another good combo using gryph, does much better against defense types IMO.

What clear wheels work well with Vulcan for attack? Is horuseus still the best option? I'd prefer an answer not off the top of your head.
(Aug. 13, 2013  1:22 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: MSF-___ Gryph Wyvang/Balro 85 rf/r2f(LTAC) Another good combo using gryph, does much better against defense types IMO.

What clear wheels work well with Vulcan for attack? Is horuseus still the best option? I'd prefer an answer not off the top of your head.
I think Byxis is the preferred clear wheel for Vulcan since it doesn't conceal any Vulcan's contact points.
As far as I remember with my 2-3 years of reading the stuff here, Byxis is the first choice due to 1) the exposure of Vulcan, 2) the light weight to not slow Vulcan down, 3) the shape to cause some imbalance for more speed (not sure if balance or imbalance) and 4) Byxis is pretty rough, so you have destabilization benefits.
well, I'm wondering what can you make with this:

Wyvang x2
Dragoon x4
Bahamdia
Girago
Saramanda x3
Genbull
Revizer
Ifraid
Begirados x2

SP230
DF105
SA165 x3
100 x2
SW145
SR200
LW160 x3
(I have more tracks but I can't remember them)

RF x3
BSF x3
GF
LF
R2F x3
LRF x2
JSB
TB
WD
(same has tracks)

all beyblades possible that you think are top tier or at least tier 2/potential top tier (I like to see some creativity :D)

(Actual combos I made/making with that parts are on my signature, has you can see some of them I still trying to figure them out!)
please make me the best combo with these beyblades

rock leone
burn pheonix
storm pegasus
thermal lacerta
storm capricorne
flame byxis
ray gil
dark bull
dark cancer
rock escorpio
flame saggitario
aries
flame libra
twisted tempo
galaxy pegasis
hell kerbecs
gravity perseus
meteo l drago
lightning l drago
dark wolf
poison serpant
earth eagle
(Aug. 13, 2013  4:11 PM)ROHITROY Wrote: please make me the best combo with these beyblades

rock leone
burn pheonix
storm pegasus
thermal lacerta
storm capricorne
flame byxis
ray gil
dark bull
dark cancer
rock escorpio
flame saggitario
In my opinion, Burn Bull 135 SD
Attack: Ray___RF
Defense: nothing :\
Stamina: Burn___100WD
Destabilizer: Flame___135WD
These combos will get crushed in the current meta game and are extremely outclassed, sorry :\
Could you see what defense types and attack types you can make with these parts:
Metal Wheels
Clear Wheels:
Tracks
Bottoms
Chrome Wheels
Crystal Wheels
4D Bottoms
Left Spin Pieces
My best defense: Rock Bull E230CS
My best attack: LDrago Destroy 145XF/Gravity Perseus R145RF
Ah well, you seem to lack a good Defense Metal Wheel. So you really have nothing to make there...
For Attack, your Gravity combo is perfect, really...
Hmmm, yeah you are pretty limited on what you can make, especially Defense. I actually recommend not using a Defense type because there is not a Metal Wheel in your collection that actually has Defensive capabilities.

Attack:

Lightning L Drago/L Drago Destroy R145 RF
Gravity Perseus R145 RF

Those are probably your best bets for Attack, as for Defense, I would make a Stamina Customization instead since you have the parts to do so.

Stamina:

Phantom Leone AD145 WD

If the Rock Bull E230 CS custom is working for you for Defense, I suppose you could simply keep using it, but if I were you I would attempt to get 2x Revizer Chrome Wheels and a BD145 Track, as well as some Metal Faces and Metal Stone Faces.
For attack I'd suggest Phantom Bull AD145RF over the other guys recommendations, better to have an MF-F and Cancer but that setup is still better than gravity and lightning.

For defense you could try Phantom Bull E230RF or CS, or just go for attack v attack with phantom ad145rf and hope you get lucky.

(Also, dark is better than rock, defensively, but neither are heavy enough to do anything now, and with dark you'd probably be better off using 105 and hoping the opponent doesn't make good contact given a lot of attackers are kinda tall now).
Would Saramanda Reviser work alright for defense?
Yes, it would.

Oh, definitely agree Phantom AD145 RF is better than Gravity or Lightning. I get Gravity CH120 R2F and Lightning CH120 R2F to KO Basalt BD145 CS like, once every 30 battles.
Yes, it would definitely work decently, E230CS/RF would be your choice there (and with Reviser Saramanda, ie reviser on the bottom, likely being better against most opponents), CS is a little too defense-poor nowadays but RF with reviser saramanda means you'll get outspun by most everything that isn't pure attack, which makes it very risky.

Phantom was the best attack wheel when it was released, tbh. Shame MF-F Phantom Cancer AD145RF didn't catch on until right before diablo and flash came out, it was great at that point because it outspun or KO'd almost everything. Diablo Anti-Attack, however, did bad things to it, and various flash setups basically straight up outclassed it in the end, so by the time we got around to updating the CC list, the metagame had passed that wonderful combo by. Still probably my favourite setup for its time throughout the entirety of MFB though (I loved burn attack and it was like a truly competitive version of that, so).
I will try to get a RDF and at least one Reviser. Thank you all so much!
(Aug. 13, 2013  4:07 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: well, I'm wondering what can you make with this:

Wyvang x2
Dragoon x4
Bahamdia
Girago
Saramanda x3
Genbull
Revizer
Ifraid
Begirados x2

SP230
DF105
SA165 x3
100 x2
SW145
SR200
LW160 x3
(I have more tracks but I can't remember them)

RF x3
BSF x3
GF
LF
R2F x3
LRF x2
JSB
TB
WD
(same has tracks)

all beyblades possible that you think are top tier or at least tier 2/potential top tier (I like to see some creativity Grin)

(Actual combos I made/making with that parts are on my signature, has you can see some of them I still trying to figure them out!)
Attack: MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang SA165r2f
Stamina/spin steal: Reviser Dragooon SA165wd/ewd (if you have it then use it instead of wd)
Defence: MSF-H Reviser Reviser BD145/E230rdf/rb
for more combo's check out this thread http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385
SA165WD is really not that great at spin steal in my experience, at least compared to EWD... A lot of the precession that makes the setup work comes from EWD.

Your best bet for interesting would probably be something involving BSF or GF, but you'd have to look into that yourself, I have no experience with them, nor do I remember specific combinations.
@Th!nk: I was looking for a different angle, trying with Saramanda^2 _____BSF/GF but no luck! Tongue_out EDIT: Still, I think SA165 (attack mode) GF/LF can be better than "E230" based attackers on Zero-G, but that is something I'm not going to made for now

Lazer:
-for Wyvang Wyvang there is a thread that it seems to work much better on 145 height based tracks
-I'm using EWD for Meteo L-Drago (I really love that combo to disassemble it)
-I don't have 2 Revizers, I had 3 but sold 2 of them, RB and E230 to a friend (he now has Revizer Revizer E230RSF, RB is for Jade _____ F230RB, a wobbler attacker)
Thanks for the suggestions : D