"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
First of all, Basalt is not bad by any means, it has just been outclassed.

Is your Scythe Kronos Takara or Hasbro?

Pretty much out of all our parts, you pretty much already have the best custom you can make, but use Aquario instead for the Clear Wheel.

You could also try out Basalt Aquario GB145 RF, but only if you are using a BB-10 Stadium.
My original custom for defense was going to be Leviathan Orochi/Salamader E230CS or Orochi Leviathan E230CS bt I wasn't sure since im new to zero g

All combos are being used in a standard type stadium by TT
That's not even a bad combo. I personally like E230 over BD145, since it absorbs shock better.
sounds like that would be great, though i don't have an E230 and i'm broke without a job at the moment, and my mom refuses to use the internet to buy anything after i got my paypal account hacked and we had to shut it down, among other incidences. lol she refuses to use paypal ever again because of that though, so until i get a job and a credit card, i'm in a bit of a bind. XD also, i have no idea where i would even start to look for an E230

also, i just thought of this, i'm thinking it would be good to have an attack bey just in case. out of the pieces i have, what would be a good attack combo? i was thinking something with my C145 but i wouldn't know what else to put in there to make it work. unfortunately my main area of expertise (and i'm using that term loosely) is stamina/defence types.
with what I have in my sig plus the Pirates Krakrn/killerken and Guardian Levithian/reviser I just bought at target what good combo`s do I have
Stanima: Phnatom Cygnus W145WD
Balance: L Drago Gurdian BD145RDF or Duo___ 230 MB
Attack: Pheonic Ifraid W145/S130 RSF ?
Attack: Flash orion gb145/ch120/s130 cf/gcf/f try to get a rf
Defense: reviser killerken bd145/e230 rsf
Stamina: Duo/phantom saggitario 2 w145 wd/230 d
Balance: Duo _____ 230 mb
ok thanks for the help @saemodeDC and @kyler_the best Smile btw when you said blitz did you mean flash? cause my blitz is hasbro and also I have DF105 and lrf
Oh I didn't see you had flash use it instead of blitz and Ifrit Phoenix.
I would like a attack combo who is agreasve but still has good staimana
(Aug. 16, 2013  5:04 PM)supergodude Wrote: I would like a attack combo who is agreasve but still has good staimana

MF- Flash Pisces W145 MF

But you need to list your parts, so we can make one that you're guaranteed to have.
hiyas again, would these beys i built late last night be good combos? i can't really test them unfortunately as i only have two hands and i'm home alone right now. anyways, the beys are:
earth virgoGB145B
poison horogiumC145WD
and scythe kronos125SD
(Aug. 16, 2013  7:04 PM)Beyfan966 Wrote: hiyas again, would these beys i built late last night be good combos? i can't really test them unfortunately as i only have two hands and i'm home alone right now. anyways, the beys are:
earth virgoGB145B
poison horogiumC145WD
and scythe kronos125SD

No, not really.
An outclassed combo, but the best you could make is Earth Virgo GB145 WD out of those parts.
oh okay, ty for telling me.

well my main aim with the poison horogiumC145WD was a good attack type for if i ever needed it, even though my main preference is stamina/defense. so what would be a good attack type using the pieces i listed here?: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me...pid1145603 sorry the link is so long, wasn't sure how to shrink it down.

edit: sorry wrong link, i've fixed the link now
Hey this is the person who used to be gammadraco. I finally got flash saggitario but instead of blitz striker amazon sent me earth virgo.....idk..... so any combos using the flash wheel
BlitzDraco MF-H Flash elscropio/orion GB145/S130rf/lrf/r2f MF-H Flash Elscorpio/Orion W145mf

also what good combo`s do I have using 160 and also a good combo I can make using the synchrome Levithian/Reviser Kraken/Killerkraken
BD145RDF/RSF. Use the heaviest chrome wheels you have for it.
(Aug. 16, 2013  2:27 AM)Cannon Wrote: That's not even a bad combo. I personally like E230 over BD145, since it absorbs shock better.
And BD145 scrapes in Zero G with my experience but E230 not as much, and when it does it acts as an elevator like it is supposed to.
He said he was using the combo in a regular stadium, not a zero-g one.
Oops, did not realize that. I thought he meant like a standard Zero G stadium. Sorry.
It's okay, whenever someone mentions Zero-G it always causes some confusion over whether they are talking about the new stadia or the new parts Smile
how well is the stamina/ attack from this combo.
duo/phantom orion/lynx/eonis/hades 230/lw105/w105 ds/eds/cs/d
Duo/phantom hades 230 d is top tier, everything else isnt any good together.