"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
what is the best combo for fang leone
Sadly Fang Leone isn't all that good. W2D is good for stamina but he best would be Fang (Counter Mode) CH120 R2F most likely
(Aug. 09, 2013  9:09 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Sadly Fang Leone isn't all that good. W2D is good for stamina but he best would be Fang (Counter Mode) CH120 R2F most likely

Nvm but thanks
Anyone knows any track that could replace BD145 in the combo MF Death Kerbecs BD145RDF? if you could post more than one, better (even if outclassed)

Thanks!
well the only top tier track replacing it would be E230 you could use GB145 but it's outclassed for defence
also is your death TT or hasbro
I assume if he has RDF, he most likely would have the Takara-TOMY version.

He could probably use a regular 230 track as defense too.
is fang leone s130d a good combo??
no sorry the only good parts from that combo are d and S130 but fang is outclassed in every way possible and leone has no use whatsoever clear wheels like bull,cygnus,aquario etc... are much better
Umm...what??? Fang has some use in Attack, but is outclassed, and Leone is outclassed but is an OK Clear Wheel, nevertheless, it's not a good combo, sorry.
(Aug. 09, 2013  4:13 PM)Phantom Fang Wrote: is fang leone s130d a good combo??

You should use a R2F
(Aug. 09, 2013  3:48 PM)Infie Wrote: I assume if he has RDF, he most likely would have the Takara-TOMY version.

You're right on that, is almost impossible in my country to buy hasbro, if there are some, TT and Sonokong are cheaper online

Thanks for both answers, I though of the three but wanted to see if there were more options (I also though of SA165 or TH170)

Well, Thanks again!
(Aug. 09, 2013  8:06 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2013  3:48 PM)Infie Wrote: I assume if he has RDF, he most likely would have the Takara-TOMY version.

You're right on that, is almost impossible in my country to buy hasbro, if there are some, TT and Sonokong are cheaper online

Thanks for both answers, I though of the three but wanted to see if there were more options (I also though of SA165 or TH170)

Well, Thanks again!

How bout W145?
No offense, but how would W145 be a good alternative to BD145?
E230 is probably the most similar to BD145, in my opinion, I'd suggest that.

Also, W145 is for stamina beys, not Defence.
has hasbro released wyvang and balro yet I really need to get my hands on them so I can have Tier 1 attack customs

EDIT: ugh I've got to stop mixing up build me a combo 2 and ask a question get an answer 2 thats the 2nd time
(Aug. 10, 2013  4:28 PM)Lazer Wrote: has hasbro released wyvang and balro yet I really need to get my hands on them so I can have Tier 1 attack customs

This belongs in the ask a question get an answer thread and I don't think they've released them yet?
I need a combo using these parts:
Clear Wheels: Gasher, Orso, SagitarrioII, Bull, Aquario
Metal Wheels: Flash, Earth, Flame, Killer, Torch
Spin Tracks: AD145, D125, CH from Dark Gasher, 90, DF145, 145
Tips: SD, MF, JB, D, WD, SF

I'd like a Defense or Stamina Combo
Flash Orso AD145MF is the best combination.
(Aug. 12, 2013  3:25 PM)Bularieleone Wrote: I need a combo using these parts:

Flash Bull/Sagittario II AD145MF
(Aug. 12, 2013  3:25 PM)Bularieleone Wrote: I need a combo using these parts:

There's also Earth Bull AD145WD for stamina. But it is largely outclassed.
y u no Gasher or Aquario? I would recommend Aquario over Bull any day...
it's really just a persenol preference when deciding wich to use as the weights of all three are very colse and only vary in diffirence of about 1 or 2 grams also cancer is used for stamina combo's more then defence anyway lets get back on topic
It still is on topic and bull would be better because of its extra weight even if it is a small difference. It really doesn't matter which of the three you use really.
can someone please tell me wich type of metal face for these combo's Phantom/Duo Cygnus W145wd Phantom/Duo Cygnus B:D and Death/Duo cygnus E230rdf and also wich combo's are better in a BB:10 and wich are better in a Zero-G attack stadium including Ifrit Phoenix 90/100lrf MF-H Duo cygnus BD145rdf and Flash Orion GB145lrf
1. MF-L(metal outer rim)
2. MF-L
3. MF-H or MF-M(metal inner core)

All the combos are better suited for the bb-10, but the 2 attack types work in zero g just not effective.