"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Aug. 08, 2013  3:51 PM)Davidsizemore Wrote: What happens if my flame libra t125es beats earth bull bd145cs n hades kerbecs bd145wd

Was it simply a fluke or did it happen a lot?
How many times did you battle with them?
Which custom was launched first?
I battled with three times libra won 2 against both beys libra was launched in 2
(Aug. 08, 2013  11:05 PM)Davidsizemore Wrote: I battled with three times libra won 2 against both beys libra was launched in 2

in what stadium

(Aug. 08, 2013  11:05 PM)Davidsizemore Wrote: I battled with three times libra won 2 against both beys libra was launched in 2

in what stadium
1.do you gave an aggro cs
2.what condition is your wd in
3.what stadium was used
4.what condition is your es in
The parts are near new slightly used the hasbro stadium is lightning l-Drago the center pic design is half way gone
Guys this doesn't have to do with combo building, post this in beyblade random thoughts or PM eachother at this point...
Well ok then, pretty new so excuse if I don't have the format down pat

I would like the best Stamina combination I can get, I will pickup any parts needed, I am basically just asking if there is a top tier for Stamina.
(Aug. 09, 2013  12:02 AM)GrepherDK Wrote: Well ok then, pretty new so excuse if I don't have the format down pat

I would like the best Stamina combination I can get, I will pickup any parts needed, I am basically just asking if there is a top tier for Stamina.

Phantom (Hyperblade/4D) Cancer/Cyngus/Aquario W145/AD145 WD or 230 D

Duo (4D) Cancer/Cyngus/ Aquario W145/AD145 WD/EWD
(Aug. 09, 2013  12:02 AM)GrepherDK Wrote: Well ok then, pretty new so excuse if I don't have the format down pat

My absolute favorite combination for stamina is Duo Cancer W145 BWD. As far as I'm concerned, it's near impossible to outspin in a stamina battle.
Are there any good Combo's with MB: Metal Ball?
(Aug. 09, 2013  2:30 AM)GrepherDK Wrote: Are there any good Combo's with MB: Metal Ball?

Duo ____ 230MB
there is one that is acceptabble it is
mf-h duo cancer/cygnus/aquario230mb
ninja'd by cannon
Actually there are more.
oh yeah there is another one but obviously there are some that probably haven't been tested
the original is basalt bull bd145/c145mb
just exchange basalt bull for reviser ^2 or reviser genbull for more stamina
And it has uses in sway defense too to add on.
(Aug. 09, 2013  2:44 AM)AZL Wrote: And it has uses in sway defense too to add on.

are you testing me.( not in a mean way)
mf-h reviser genbull e230mb
No.
(Aug. 09, 2013  12:40 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:

My absolute favorite combination for stamina is Duo Cancer W145 BWD. As far as I'm concerned, it's near impossible to outspin in a stamina battle.

Clear Wheel: Cancer
4D Metal Wheel: Duo
Track: Wing 145
Bottom: Big Wide Defense

Do I have that right? Again, trying to get the format for parts down, little tricky.

(Aug. 09, 2013  2:58 AM)AZL Wrote: No.

Is the one you were talking about the one he mentioned above?

i thought that was the sway defense combo ugh
can you tell me the combo i have to add it to my combo list
(Aug. 09, 2013  3:04 AM)Ifrit Wrote:

I believe he does not know of one since he answered with a one word post which is quite frowned upon.

The only one on the Top Tier list has already been mentioned.

Obviously it is likely there are more out there that are competitive that use MB that have yet to be tested, but as it stands, MF-H Duo_____230 MB has proven to be the best that has been discovered.

As for Zero-G, it is bound to find use in there as well.
(Aug. 09, 2013  3:16 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2013  3:04 AM)Ifrit Wrote:

I believe he does not know of one since he answered with a one word post which is quite frowned upon.

Obviously it is likely there are more out there that are competitive that use MB that have yet to be tested, but as it stands, MF-H Duo_____230 MB has proven to be the best that has been discovered.

actually my combo sounded good on paper can you please tell me where to post for combo tests
(Aug. 09, 2013  3:23 AM)Ifrit Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2013  3:16 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2013  3:04 AM)Ifrit Wrote: i thought that was the sway defense combo ugh

actually my combo sounded good on paper can you please tell me where to post for combo tests
You have to make a testing thread for itSmile
Go here so you can get started

http://worldbeyblade.org/newthread.php?fid=8
(Aug. 09, 2013  12:07 AM)Leone19 Wrote:

isnt BGrin good?
(Aug. 09, 2013  3:29 AM)Epic Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2013  12:07 AM)Leone19 Wrote:

isnt B:D good?

B:D, if working properly, is mainly used against spin stealers. It can get destablized easily against many same-spin stamina combination setups, and sometimes even defense combos too.
What Leone19 suggested is fine.

EDIT: I would even suggest Duo Cancer/Cygnus/Aquario 230 D / SR200 TB or MF-M/H Duo Cancer/Cygnus/Aquario 230/SR200 MB/CS
(Aug. 09, 2013  3:00 AM)GrepherDK Wrote: Clear Wheel: Cancer
4D Metal Wheel: Duo
Track: Wing 145
Bottom: Big Wide Defense

Do I have that right? Again, trying to get the format for parts down, little tricky
Yep, that's right!