Beyblades-the new official game at my school

(Jan. 04, 2011  8:49 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote: Some people called beyblade gayblade in my school

same here man i hate middle school!!!! Unhappy
(Jan. 08, 2011  4:10 AM)FlameSofia12 Wrote: They let us play beyblade during recess in my school.Stupid

lucky you have resses and people who play beyblades!!! ugh i want that so bad. once i took my bey to school and a bunch of kids took it and flushed it down the toilet i shuved one of them into a on shower and the kid inside and him screemed all the kids got suspended and i am still a lonly blader Unhappy ( sorry for violence dont ever do this at you school it costed me 2 weeks of detention...)
Well, only I play beyblade at school in my grade. A few friends join once in a while, but then they run off to talk about warhammer and things. I always have to play with the grade below me ( whch is fine, but im just saying...)
I would really like that, but none of my mates at school BB so it would be kinda awkward Tongue_out
Yeah...Let's just say High school isn't as accepting as it used to be.
this sucks if i where to try to do that three things would happen,1 no one would go,2 the school prabaly wont allow it and,3 everone says beyblades are gay and retarted wich they are not!!!!!! there awsome!! i hate that people say that and hardly no what it is. but awsome dude post vids and pics
(Jan. 21, 2011  7:05 PM)hotskunk Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2011  8:49 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote: Some people called beyblade gayblade in my school

same here man i hate middle school!!!! Unhappy
(Jan. 08, 2011  4:10 AM)FlameSofia12 Wrote: They let us play beyblade during recess in my school.Stupid

lucky you have resses and people who play beyblades!!! ugh i want that so bad. once i took my bey to school and a bunch of kids took it and flushed it down the toilet i shuved one of them into a on shower and the kid inside and him screemed all the kids got suspended and i am still a lonly blader Unhappy ( sorry for violence dont ever do this at you school it costed me 2 weeks of detention...)
Detention is nothing more than an admission that they have no punishment worth throwing at you. If you need to be violent to get someone to back off and leave you be, then detention is a small price to pay for not being messed with.
I had a friend who picked up a table and threw it at someone after they'd been harassing him all year. (physically aswell, my friend isn't normally a violent guy, they were really pushing him)
He got a suspension for it, which is basically a reward because you can sit at home instead of having to go to school that week.

At the end of the day teachers' hands are tied for the most part, and they can't always look after you, so you did the right thing by looking after yourself.
Dang! You are so lucky! I wish I had the guts to do that.
I started a beyblade craze in every grade of my school[K-5]. Then the K-1's traded parts, wanted them back,and the school banned beyblade. It stunk.
man your lucky theres only 1 lid in my grade who likes to blade(im in 6) k-5 everyone loves blading(my school is k-8)also 2 of my friends started taking blades to middle school and their all in love with blades lol lucky
I'm getting my fitness teacher to do Beyblade, now I'm heading for the after-school program.
My entire school is getting into beyblade. They just don't know it yet. Ever since they saw how fast my Cyber Pegasus went in a battle(which I don't understand) they've been asking where to buy blades...Now my afterschool program is gonna be bigger than ever! If you want to know the story about Cyber Pegasus, PM me, it's weird.
Hi, just posting to ask whether I should start a Beyblade Club at my school as well(I'm in year 9). The thing is you can start clubs at lunch time (13.00-14.20)as long as you have a teachers permission and i know a few people who beyblade already at my school and I'm almost sure there are more (i found a face bolt on school grounds and it didn't belong to anyone i know). A year before, someone started a Pokemon club, but that wasn't very successful, I'm just worried if anyone would call me "Childish" or if i would get bullied (I that case, I'll beyblade all over their faceEee)
If i did start one I'll bring in a stadium or two, a few beys and give people a chance to customize and battle the blades then I'll show them bits of each episode at the end.
My only worries are that:
1)i'll get bullied for sure,
2)stuff might get nicked.

PLEASE PM ME HELP!!!
P.s the thing about the face: not really gonna do it, violence doesn't solve problems...except in beyblade...
I wish I was on your school, BlackAce!!!
(Jan. 22, 2009  10:42 AM)Mankster Wrote: You're lucky you have such an accepting school that isn't full of tools that will just call anything besides football or soccer "gay" or "for babies".

ikr some people at my school even call soccer gay(beyblade? Forgeddaboudit!), how dare they >Unhappy
i find it irritating that people judge others for hobbies. but when that hobby suddenly becomes noticed by the "popular people", it becomes cool. thats how most things are. when i was in 5th grade we had like 4 people blading in the corner. eventualy it brought attention to the popular kids and then the whole school started opening up to it. later on during middle school, kids started thinking that everything was stupid unless it was actual sports related. beyblade was not an acception. noone could really understand taking part in or trying to accept other games because of the fear of being rejected. this kind of stuff always caried throughout highschool. whatever all the so called "weird kids" would do was unacceptable thoughout the school and they would get made fun of or bullied in these situations. id still beyblade with everyone who i came across. i was one of the highly respected kids that didnt follow any sports or anything that the other popular kids would do, but id still be able to chill with them and beyblade. they would be all excited and into playing it, but they would be ashamed to admit to other people that they beyblade. they were just scared of being part of a cool hobby cuz they feared it would make them lose all popularity. now im in the NAVY in 'C' school learning to become a surgical technician. i had all my beyblades sent to me and i randomly play with them whenever i have free time. sometimes people would come by hearing all the metal clanking and random stuff smashing into the walls and they would question what was going on. id let them into my room and we end up chilling and playing beyblades for like an hour. here in the navy, there really is no "popular people" so then everyone is more accepting and more willing to be part of a hobby. i just dont really get why people call each other "gay" for playing beyblades. its just another thing people like to do. Tongue_out
Darn!!! I am the oldest Blader at my school area(preschool, gradeschool, middleschool and highschool!) and I'm 12.... Crying I wish I went at your school
Man, that is seiriously awsome!niice job!
you are very lucky
in my school, only a few student likes beyblade
so there is no hope in my school
Soo lucky lawls
in my school , no one even play beyblades cause they want to BE KEWL

Probably College will have some peeps...huehuehue
How did you persuade them to do that?Did you tell them it was physics based?
awesome every one makes fun pf the phrase let it rip
I had a beyblading club at my school, until we had one massive battle royal and 2 beys broke(oops) and another spun out and hit the teacher/superviser in the eye,
damn health and safety XD
@pegasusbd- i did explain the physics of it after a while, but a lot of people were most interested in the launcher mods i did. i made launchers out of fly wheel launchers, toy helicopter launchers, random motors found around the house and that kind of stuff haha. like id show people the powertool sound the beys made when i used my launchers and then id explain the actual game to themm. it was pretty snazzy. now people get attracted to beyblades more in the navy barracks, but people just get lazy with having to order beys so they just stick to playing with mine Tongue_out
(Jan. 25, 2009  1:27 AM)NeoBlader Wrote: My primary school would never have let us do anything like that. They cracked down on not letting us have them at school and the instant they saw them they'd be confiscated. I remember the day when the head announced in assembly that they were banned meanwhile I was clutching my dranzer s in my pocket.

My school banned beyblades too they didn't care that we brought them and stuff.
It was because people were selling them for real money on school grounds. Thats when
most people quit blading.

I would love to do beyblades after school (Can't do it during school) but half the people who play have no idea what they are doing. They are still in the "OH YEAH MY 'PEGASIS' IS A GOD" stage, which drives me nuts. I can't believe people of my age are so naive as to believe Hasbro/the show.