Beyblades-the new official game at my school

when I was small we played beyblades without any problems of a ban because we were all fair. But today some of the kids at my school play with their metal fusions on the pavement and the others have no stadiums so they use laundry baskets. Also some kids step on the others beys and yesterday a kid got his rock leone broken and is close to being banned
Haha. I started Beyblades at my school Wink
My friends and I had HMS 3-5 years back, it was nice to bring back MFB....
So there were only 4 of us in the original group.....
The next day, 7,
The next day, 14
The next day, 19
One month later, EVERYONE WAS INTO BEYBLADES. EVEN SOME OF THE POPULAR GUYS... AND EVEN A GROWN MAN WAS PLAYING!! Hahahaaa.. then this spoiled carp named Anthony came back with 19 beyblades and the beyblade video game in ONE DAY. So I was using a Storm Pegasus 145 RF Right? I knocked his Thermal Pisces out of his portable arena, his ES hit the floor (even though he had like, 3 duplicates XP)
So he started crying, smashing his stadium, banging his head on the walls, and totall exaggerated a story to our principal and he banned beyblade.
Carp. I had something going there.
soysauceecp ^^^

thats the same case as at my school.

im 17 years old and i hang out in the "popular" crew and was ashamed to tell them that i liked blading so much so i hid it from everyone.
untill one day one of my mates randomly bought one just for fun and to reminess in the good old days, i battled him, people watched, and it took off from there.

now everyones buying them, even all the populars (girls and boys)
Nah, beyblade wouldn't take off at my middle school. Most people say it's for babies, or that's stupid. It gets annoying quick! Well, most people don't know about it. But saying I like it would pretty much make everyone hate me.
Not a real issue. If they don't like you because you like beys, they are conformist carps. Basically, forget 'em.
(Nov. 19, 2010  6:37 AM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: Nah, beyblade wouldn't take off at my middle school. Most people say it's for babies, or that's stupid. It gets annoying quick! Well, most people don't know about it. But saying I like it would pretty much make everyone hate me.

Same here but a couple of my friends battle with me with my beys they seriously need to buy thier own. lolSmile
(Jan. 22, 2009  10:42 AM)Mankster Wrote: You're lucky you have such an accepting school that isn't full of tools that will just call anything besides football or soccer "gay" or "for babies".

Yeah lucky that's the same at my school
All My Friends Blade And Watch Anime So Its Cool Were Like A Group Of Otaku's Smile
I should ask my principal if we can make a bey club
I remember when I bought my cousin 2 blades and a stadium for his birthday. It turned out he was planing on getting some anyway, and A bunch of his other friends started playing to. That was fun.
In our school, Beyblade only exist last July until October since we have policy: "No bring of toys in the campus".
We only talk about it but not play it when its school day...
Bladers in my school are basically younger than me, and they are a bunch of 3rd graders (am a sixth grader) which makes it childish, like Bakugan...
HA beyblade is no where near as childish as bakugan :V though it is a childs game (i believe the box says 8+ so ..)many adults play beyblade and teenagers,bakugan has very few older players probably no where near the amount of beyblade :V and if its childish why do you play it <--------------off topic

nice job hopefully all schools become like yours Grin
Heh, im in elementary and they banned it. then i had a talk with the principal and got it back in business!
My nerd friends and I started an official after school club, and we attract a HUGE crowd all the time. I go to middle school, 6th, 7th, 8th grades.
...wow. I didn't expect this thread to be revived. I've graduated from HS since this thread was opened, now I've made Beyblade a staple at the community center where I WORK.
(Nov. 23, 2010  12:21 AM)BlackAce Wrote: ...wow. I didn't expect this thread to be revived. I've graduated from HS since this thread was opened, now I've made Beyblade a staple at the community center where I WORK.

So now you'll create another thread named "Beyblades-the new official game at my workplace" <---Unnecessary. Pinching_eyes_2

Beyblade didn't really took our school by storm. Yu-Gi-Oh was way more fun for my other friends. Speechless
Cool what school i want to o to that school
(Jan. 04, 2011  4:13 AM)beycrusher jim Wrote: Cool what school i want to o to that school

Awesome necro.
That's pretty cool. It almost makes sense to have it as an after school program considering the amount of physics involve with Beyblade.
Plastics and HMS were never popular at my school. Now it's MFB, at dismissal you'll see groups of people playing Beyblade at Extreme Stadiums. Some leave them at the car. More bladers than YGO players here.

Usually the 4th/5th graders. Only during special events do 6th graders (like me) play.

LOL the canteens even sell fakes.
Next year I will be in high school, and I will enter the Otaku club. Hopefully I will meet some bladers.
In my school it's a big hit! We only play during lunch time though. We had a championship and I won and now people are trying to beat me and take my title.
that reminds me when my old school held a yu-gi-oh tournament supported by the teachers and principle. my school has a beyblade club (held by me) but the problems is 1, we didn't have a stadium (got one for Christmas so im just waiting for school) and 2, the students who don't play beyblades are snobs. they hate me too.