Beyblades-the new official game at my school

(Jan. 04, 2011  8:49 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote: Some people called beyblade gayblade in my school

My dad mispronounces it like that once and a while...
I was trying to do that... they weren't convinced... xDD
We battle on the school chairs at lunch time but the plastic on the chairs tamper with the results Uncertain
Some of the other kids call them 'gayblades' but we just ignore them. There are about 15 of us which either watch/battle. It's pretty cool, I guess. Better than people that don't know anyone else in person who like beyblade.
Yea, at my school, they also call them ''Gayblades''! I relly want to punch em in the face! (sorry for my violence) but anyway, I was going to make a beyblade club teaching some of my friends who play with them about the basics and the advanced stuff. Ill ask my princaple about my idea with a few other friends that have my back so he can approve of it.
Once at school we had a 20 person bey battle! (20 people with one bey each) It was sooo fun!
(Jan. 06, 2011  4:22 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote: Once at school we had a 20 person bey battle! (20 people with one bey each) It was sooo fun!

What stadium did you use? And wouldn't be hard to launch 20 Beys into one stadium?
(Jan. 06, 2011  4:39 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  4:22 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote: Once at school we had a 20 person bey battle! (20 people with one bey each) It was sooo fun!

What stadium did you use? And wouldn't be hard to launch 20 Beys into one stadium?

The worst stadium ever! PTW. It was very hard to launch so some were standing up behind other people
(Jan. 06, 2011  6:49 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote:

The worst stadium ever! PTW. It was very hard to launch so some were standing up behind other people

Next time do it in a Super Vortex. And maybe post a video of your next big battle?
(Jan. 06, 2011  6:55 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  6:49 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote:

Next time do it in a Super Vortex. And maybe post a video of your next big battle?

I didn't know the PTW was the worst stadium then. I would pot a video but I don't have the stuff to do so
Great! How lucky!WIsh that was at my school...
everyone was crazy about them for one day. then people started saying theyre carp haha.
You're so lucky! I'm trying to do something like that but first, more than 7 kids need to know what it is! I'm trying to get my neighbor into it right now, since their in my class, and I figure they'd end up telling their friends, their freinds would tell their friends and so on and so forth. THEN I'd talk to the head about it XD might take a while. anyway, congratz!
I loaned a new guy a MFB to use against a plastic to give him a win and some girl in our class posted it on facebook! my teacher doesn't want us blading much after a Drak wolf hit her foot and (with tyosn's orginial shot) a small hole in a piece of dry wall. I'm in high school and that's where I'm posting from!
Geez how lucky man I wish beyblade was big at my school I mean only 3 or 4 people that I know of are still into it and most of us are like otakus or just got back into it ie me but watevs congrats man and i know this is off topic but I managed to make my beyblade climb the couch I mean literally climb!
Beyblade first started when me and me friend got beys and took them to school. Then another person got one then someone else got one then loads of people got them!
Nice!Awsum work,man.I'm will try that.
Nice!Awsum work,man.I'm going to try doing that.
Wow I wish I had the guts to do that but I doubt that my school well allow it but they did useto have an anime club I wonder
i showed my pegasis to my principal and all he did was take it and call my mom Unhappy
They let us play beyblade during recess in my school.Stupid
(Jan. 08, 2011  3:51 AM)beymanjake Wrote: i showed my pegasis to my principal and all he did was take it and call my mom Unhappy

???
why he/she do that??
I can't say that beyblade is the game at my school since I no longer go to school. I can say that I am King Midias of games in my town, what I play everyone else normally picks up. At the comic shop I go to I got beyblade started we have 9-11 people including myself that play beyblade for pure fun. We sadly have to use the L-drago thunderwhip stadium and my vortex stadium but have we have fun and the shop owner doesn't mind. It's cause it makes the shop look busy, with a busy shop people get intrested, intrested people normally make him money. Joyful_3
Kids in my school play but its mostly 4th grade and down -.- i only know about 5 ish people in my grade that play anyways my actual friends dont even like it.
anyways i overheard the my prinicpal talking a few days to a teacher about beyblades and my teacher got an email about it to so im pretty sure they are going to ban them i even saw kids taking their stadiums home cause usually they leave them at school Unhappy
Wow thats awesome I wish the head of my school was that enthusiastic about beyblade
I wish people at my school were that accepting. Before in 2-4th grade, we always played beyblade before school, and yugioh during reccess, small people against upperclassmen.
Haha, in my school too, there is a Beyblade Club. The meeting has been delayed to next Wednesday.