Beyblade world Championships

(Mar. 25, 2012  6:55 PM)WabbitStore Wrote: So... Who's praying it'll be back at 2 EST?

Official Beyblade Facebook Wrote:Watch the Round 2 Pool on Beyblade.com at 2 PM EST
Well, that's really stupid.

Let's livestream the championships and ignore the actual battling guys!

EDIT: And we're back now!
I thought we already knew the actual battles were going to be closed to the public?
Nope, they're battling right now.

I see a Burn Fireblaze and a Basalt XX with a MF.

EDIT: Someone should whip out a MLD TR145EWD, it isn't 4D at all lol.
Weren't MF allegedly disallowed...?
Well, apparently not...

That face on the Basalt w/ a yellow CW was definitely a red MF.
Just saw stock Basalt versus some MF-? Basalt Kerbecs.... This is looking actually competitive Grin

Oh, and GO LITTLE REUBEN Grin Such a cute little kid.
I think Rueben just won his match. Or someone with the same name ...
Streaming issues. Asian championship had none of these =(
Anyway, seems like Singapore scored their first win. Woot!
The default combo that some people used made me go meh...
There are people also using 3Segs, lol.

I think it's safe to say that the rules were overlooked here.

EDIT: Agh, I swear to god. They better use attack in the third round. Flash should be allowed, lol.
Two statements :

- Hasbro, battles are clearly really boring in your stadiums.

- Hasbro, all the competitors are using multiple TAKARA-TOMY parts and equipment items.

LEARN from this.
The combos I'm seeing are very.......meh
Really disappointed...
It would be nice if they actually announced the exact combinations for each battle being shown as well.
Just saw a Takara blader with a MF Basalt 230WD Grin Show that Earth Virgo whos baws!

Heard a little kid said: "GO FLAME BYXIS!" XD

Coulda sworn I saw Uranus face....

HK guy just won Grin

GO ZAKIAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Statement 3: Hasbro, your championships are really watered down from back in the day.

I'm laughing at the little kid in the back screaming random beyblade names. He was screaming Flame Byxis at a Basalt 230CS.

Zakiah just won again.
(Mar. 25, 2012  7:10 PM)Pcyborg Wrote: The combos I'm seeing are very.......meh
Really disappointed...
I agree, in my experience with hasbro stadiums the higher you are the better, where are the 230 spintracks?

Someone is using a Thermal Pisces uncustomized...

Hasbro, this is really pathetic.
Whats the standings right now? I just started watching.
(Mar. 25, 2012  7:13 PM)Klaus Wrote: I agree, in my experience with hasbro stadiums the higher you are the better, where are the 230 spintracks?

There was at least one Basalt with 230, and I believe it won its match ...
Wait 'til someone comes in with torch and midnight.

Lol, that's gonna happen sometime.
Zakiah has moved on.

I heard Rueben's name get called somewhere, and the kid from Portugal has moved on (I think).
No idea to be honest. At the rate the video is being streamed, cant make heads or tails.

All I can say is, from the first 2 battles shown, TT oriented players are dominating and seems like Metal Faces are allowed...
Aand ... it's offline again. It looked like they were about to transition to Andy again, but it went straight back to the World Championship logo then went offline. Confused