Beyblade world Championships

God.. Why is the stream off again? Sigh...
(Mar. 25, 2012  7:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2012  7:13 PM)Klaus Wrote: I agree, in my experience with hasbro stadiums the higher you are the better, where are the 230 spintracks?

There was at least one Basalt with 230, and I believe it won its match ...

There was a couple of Basalt 230's i know. I know Zakiah has one ready.
Why can't they be consistently and constantly livestreaming this match? I don't see any problems with that.

And again Hasbro, you're making the publicity fall sharply.

Well, from the looks of the schedule, we will have some continuous time later in the day at least.
(Mar. 25, 2012  7:17 PM)Pcyborg Wrote: No idea to be honest. At the rate the video is being streamed, cant make heads or tails.

All I can say is, from the first 2 battles shown, TT oriented players are dominating and seems like Metal Faces are allowed...

They are indeed allowed. There was a miscommunication from my understanding.
Seems as if the parts inspectors are TAKARA-TOMY employees. Not surprising.
I seriously want Rueben, Ryo, Zakiah, and Kristofers to do well. Every time a competitive thing takes place, I chose at least 4 I think can do well. Well, there ya go...

Looking at play, it seems that Dennis is doing fairly well in his matches...
ITS BACK... with the pre-record from today XD
Any news about prastyo wibowo ?
What...... it's online again with Andy giving the same intro as earlier and went offline again.
(Mar. 25, 2012  6:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Can anyone actually see the live stream ? Because it seems that for a lot of us, there is simply nothing working.

If anybody wondered, it seems that I was not working today, in the end, hah.

i can see it until it goes offline. Im viewing it on my Ipod and laptop. Its out on both.
I missed the 1-2 one, hopefully by 2:30 we'll be getting some more new footage.
You didn't miss anything really. It was offline for the most part.
So, they brought in the "Jabbawockeez" to dance between rounds ... wouldn't maybe, I don't know, flying in MASH or whoever else has done music for Beyblade to perform be slightly more relevant and exciting?
Pool results are up!:

Official Beyblade Facebook Wrote:Round 1 - Pool 1 & 2 results - moving on from Pool 1 is Peter (Hong Kong), Finlay (New Zealand), Luqman (Canada), Vladislav (Russia) and Pool 2 Zakiah (U.S.A.), Dennis (Sweden), Eric (Portugal) and Onuralp (Turkey) watch it now at Beyblade.com
Perhaps SarabScientist can give us some more detailed info on the combos when she gets back from the Championships!
Nice to see dennis and Zackiah doing well. Too bad they are in the same pool. Also alot of basalt 230s.
What I can not believe Reuben lost in the first round.
They cut Andy off again. Speechless
They're out again. That was short Unhappy Anyhow, it looks like they're behind schedule...

EDIT: NINJA'D!
Annnnnd, we're off again!

That was such a boring first round. Basalts everywhere.

I still think someone should've gone spin stealer or (for later) MF LLD BD145LRF in that, that would be fun to watch.
(Mar. 25, 2012  8:10 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Annnnnd, we're off again!

That was such a boring first round. Basalts everywhere.

I still think someone should've gone spin stealer or (for later) MF LLD BD145LRF in that, that would be fun to watch.

Everyone is to scared touse attack types in Hasbro stadiums. Good thing Zakiah won his match.
(Mar. 25, 2012  8:14 PM)CrystalPegasus Wrote: How do you guys feel that Reuben lost?

He should've survived honestly...
My 3 faves were all in the same pool but I did not think he would lose.
(Mar. 25, 2012  8:14 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Everyone is to scared touse attack types in Hasbro stadiums.

Rather than 'scared', I'd say 'sensible', haha. Hopefully we see some Attack types when they move to the Attack Stadiums.