Beyblade world Championships

And the video stops for me every few minutes.

Yeah, the welcome is for 15 minutes, and then the (hopefully good streaming quality) battles begin at 1.
What does est mean, what time is that in england, it is lagging loads, lol it looks like they just win a trophy, it would have been good if they won blades
Yeah facing some issues here atm. Initially we thought it was because we were mass skyping but doesnt seem to be the case here =\
Direct UStream Link..
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/beyblade-w...ampionship

Helps to sooth the lag by a little.
(Mar. 25, 2012  5:06 PM)apple1075 Wrote: What does est mean, what time is that in england, it is lagging loads, lol it looks like they just win a trophy, it would have been good if they won blades

The time zone for the USA Eastern Seaboard.

Guys who are lagging, SHUT OFF ALL WIFI CONNECTIONS EXCEPT FOR WHAT YOUR STREAMING.
nothing to do with WIFI
nothing to do with what our connection is taking

Ustream statistics is only 18 live views. The issue is with their side not ours. Cos its looping like crazy
(Mar. 25, 2012  5:10 PM)Rendezvous Wrote: Direct UStream Link..
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/beyblade-w...ampionship

Helps to sooth the lag by a little.

Good job for redirect to ustream mate,
It's much smoother than the official site.
Guys, check the Official Beyblade Facebook page ...

THEY FLEW IN BLADER KEN

WHICH MUST MEAN THAT ... SOMEONE ELSE IS THERE TOO DJ - Fab!
BURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADA DJ

Keep us updated, Blader DJ! Light the fire of our Beyspirits with your passionate commentary! DJ - Fab!
(Mar. 25, 2012  6:04 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2012  5:36 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2012  5:27 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: i could record it but i wouldnt have any sound. <_>

Do ya know the reason why?

Its the software i have. Thats why. I dont have the stuff for audio recordin.
Also the stadium will be spinning left.

What's your software? o:
Edit: Nvm

So a person is using a BeyLauncher LR Mars Ver...
I think I just saw Kid check in with the gold gravity gb145s >_> also, it is taking quite some time for them to get set up. You would think they had set themselves up already....
I saw that too Wabbit. I also see people doing funny things in the background.
Apparently they did not make it clear to everybody that you could only come with three Beyblades, so they have to tell each kid to choose only three, and then their parent or accompanying adult must come forth to take the remaining parts away.

I do not think Blader DJ will necessarily be there, because his resignation in Japan seemed final, not "bye bye Japan, I do the championship and then I retire". Blader Ken is awesome enough anyway.
Really disappointed with how the streaming is going about. Also, 6 hours!? Gonna be a tough day for me.
(Mar. 25, 2012  6:12 PM)WabbitStore Wrote: I think I just saw Kid check in with the gold gravity gb145s >_> also, it is taking quite some time for them to get set up. You would think they had set themselves up already....

Hasbro released that gold Gravity, didn't they? And I mean, even if they didn't ... a Gravity is a Gravity.

Also, the venue doesn't look anywhere close to being absolutely "full" ... there's no reason why they couldn't have made some tickets available to fans; especially those on the WBO. D:

(Mar. 25, 2012  6:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently they did not make it clear to everybody that you could only come with three Beyblades, so they have to tell each kid to choose only three, and then their parent or accompanying adult must come forth to take the remaining parts away.

I do not think Blader DJ will necessarily be there, because his resignation in Japan seemed final, not "bye bye Japan, I do the championship and then I retire". Blader Ken is awesome enough anyway.

Wait, so they have to choose three to use throughout the entire tournament? That's ridiculous.

Resignation?!
(Mar. 25, 2012  6:12 PM)WabbitStore Wrote: I think I just saw Kid check in with the gold gravity gb145s >_> also, it is taking quite some time for them to get set up. You would think they had set themselves up already....

Zakiah is ready. I was up helping him last night. I know he is ready.
Someone dropped their entire beycase and the mom of one of the contestants was staring to see which combos they had. LOL competitive moms.

That same kid with the Gold Gravity also has the Black Sun G.Peg along with other gold painted MWs and rare beys (including a self-painted Basalt, from the looks of it, which looks very nice).
Kei: Yep. I picked one up from Target last week, along with MLD DF105LRF.

Mickey: Funny things? You must explain Grin

Kai-V: Wow... They go through all this trouble and they forgot to tell them?!?! Fail...

Dark Mousy: Then all we can do is wait, and watch...

Wait, woah, why stream offline?
(Mar. 25, 2012  6:17 PM)Kei Wrote: Also, the venue doesn't look anywhere close to being absolutely "full" ... there's no reason why they couldn't have made some tickets available to fans; especially those on the WBO. D:

The streaming has been completely down for me for the last fifteen minutes, but there also seemed to be no music at all ... Overall, I am disappointed.

Kei Wrote:Wait, so they have to choose three to use throughout the entire tournament? That's ridiculous.

Resignation?!

Unless they are allowed to go back to their parents after each round to make up another combination, but then the staff would have to check everything again and they will definitely be behind schedule ...

"Resignation", being told by TAKARA-TOMY that his job is finished, etc. ... I do not know what happened, but that Japan last qualifier seemed to be his last "gig".
Yo Mousy, can you get in touch with Zakiah so we can know why the live stream is down?
Well, one kid sneezed on his right arm and used his left hand to wipe off the germs and put it on the fence. Just watch the background every now and then.
Can anyone actually see the live stream ? Because it seems that for a lot of us, there is simply nothing working.

If anybody wondered, it seems that I was not working today, in the end, hah.
(Mar. 25, 2012  6:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Can anyone actually see the live stream ? Because it seems that for a lot of us, there is simply nothing working.

I got my laptop, and my iPad (running Safari and uStream app), and am pulling nothing on all 3. Could it be be cause they need to check in?
(Mar. 25, 2012  6:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Unless they are allowed to go back to their parents after each round to make up another combination, but then the staff would have to check everything again and they will definitely be behind schedule ...

It would be easier to have judges check each competitors Beyblade prior to each battle, in my opinion.

(Mar. 25, 2012  6:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Can anyone actually see the live stream ? Because it seems that for a lot of us, there is simply nothing working.

They're not broadcasting for the entire day. I believe it's going to be like this up until the semi-finals or whatever ... stream for a bit, go offline, stream for a bit, go offline, etc.
So... Who's praying it'll be back at 2 EST?