World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade world Championships - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade world Championships (/Thread-Beyblade-world-Championships)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Beyblade world Championships - Hades ldrago - Mar. 20, 2012

On March 25th, 2012, a second World Championship in the history of Beyblade took place in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It involved Bladers from 25 countries, and it was a collaboration between TAKARA-TOMY, SonoKong, Hasbro and Nelvana.

RE: Beyblade world Championships - DefStamina88 - Mar. 20, 2012

I don't think this needs a thread...

RE: Beyblade world Championships - Vanitas - Mar. 20, 2012

there is more then likely all ready a thread for this i have a feeling it might get closed sorry

RE: Beyblade world Championships - Uwik - Mar. 20, 2012

I personally think it would be nice to have a thread for the World Championship 2012, since what we have so far is only the outdated Toys R Us Tournament and the TAKARA-TOMY Asian Championship threads.

However, the OP could use some contents.

RE: Beyblade world Championships - Kai-V - Mar. 20, 2012

We already know everything about Hasbro's World Championships and since a lot of countries got a representative unfairly, there is just no excitement at all in the Beyblade community to know who will win. Besides "rooting" for prastyo, the Indonesian representative who fairly fought for his place, it is as if everyone knew that there was nothing really special about this whole thing.

RE: Beyblade world Championships - Cosmic - Mar. 20, 2012

There is really no point to this thread " who will win? " like Kai-V said it really is not exicted. I might close this thread if people agree.

RE: Beyblade world Championships - Cygnus - Mar. 20, 2012

This could be a great thread, where we discuss about the Championships and whats happening. Just need to add to the OP.

RE: Beyblade world Championships - Vanitas - Mar. 20, 2012

a lot of people will not find it exciting on the fact that were to old to enter Angry

RE: Beyblade world Championships - CrystalPegasus - Mar. 20, 2012

It might not need a thread but this is not closed yet.

RE: Beyblade world Championships - kbuno50 - Mar. 21, 2012

(Mar. 20, 2012  10:43 PM)Cosmic Wrote: There is really no point to this thread " who will win? " like Kai-V said it really is not exicted. I might close this thread if people agree.

You can't close threads unless you are a mod.....

RE: Beyblade world Championships - Uwik - Mar. 21, 2012

Enough of 'closing this thread' posts, guys. The event is less than a week away. Relax, we can discuss the competitors, actual event, outcome or whatever. Although I agree with Kai-V, the whole thing is severely lacking the excitement for a World event. If posts continue to be off-topic from here on. I will start warning people.

Now, is it safe to assume that you guys are all rooting for your own country's representative, or not? If you're not, why?

I'm definitely rooting for the Indonesian rep, since I'm a nationalist. Anyway, he's a good, well-spoken beyblader who actually earned his spot in the championship fair and square. Although, our lack of knowledge for the Hasbro meta might be our disadvantage, if the usage of Hasbro stadium is confirmed. So realistically, perhaps, other participants from Hasbro countries might take the Championship.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed though.

RE: Beyblade world Championships - Kai-V - Mar. 21, 2012

I support all the representatives who are Members of this organisation too, of course.

RE: Beyblade world Championships - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 21, 2012

Honestly, the information I know of the winners is so vague, it's pretty disappointing. I basically can only hope that the Canadian representative wins.

Does anyone who knows and doesn't mind, mind posting about who in the world (championships? Haha) the winners are and whatever info is cool? The other threads were mostly about the Canadian choice methods, and info here and there in the WBO tournament threads and stuff. It'd be very appreciated by me!

RE: Beyblade world Championships - reggie yi - Mar. 21, 2012

The world championship looks cheap, its not a real world championship in my mind.

(Mar. 21, 2012  5:42 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Honestly, the information I know of the winners is so vague, it's pretty disappointing. I basically can only hope that the Canadian representative wins.

Does anyone who knows and doesn't mind, mind posting about who in the world (championships? Haha) the winners are and whatever info is cool? The other threads were mostly about the Canadian choice methods, and info here and there in the WBO tournament threads and stuff. It'd be very appreciated by me!

The contestants

Not much else is known..

RE: Beyblade world Championships - Raigeko13 - Mar. 21, 2012

Personally I'm helping Zakiah choose what he should do for the championship, but with the whole ordeal of misinformation (what stadium, opponents bey, ect) I can't really help. :[
I keep hearing they're using TT Stadiums, and then I hear they should be Hasbro, and as both metagames are TOTALLY different end of the spectrum, it is extremely hard to tell him what to use..

GAH HASBRO Y U NO CARE ENOUGH FOR INFO OR ANYTHING ELSE
BLARG

RE: Beyblade world Championships - Hades ldrago - Mar. 21, 2012

Thanks uwik for the support

RE: Beyblade world Championships - Pcyborg - Mar. 21, 2012

I spoke to the dad of the Singaporean rep (Jacky Ng). He mentioned something about the Striker Stadium being used. No idea if this is true. But he seems genuinely worried about it.

(Mar. 21, 2012  6:36 AM)Pcyborg Wrote: I spoke to the dad of the Singaporean rep (Jacky Ng). He mentioned something about the Striker Stadium being used. No idea if this is true. But he seems genuinely worried about it.

For what it's worth, all TAKARA-TOMY based countries are worried for ANY Hasbro stadiums used. We're essentially blind to the meta.

The finals here were determined using 4D. But after winning he was informed that only up to S2 were allowed. Basically thats a double whammy for him.

I got a feeling that Japan will win cause they all the beyblades that hasbro will never create too bad

(Mar. 21, 2012  6:49 AM)Hades ldrago Wrote: I got a feeling that Japan will win cause they all the beyblades that hasbro will never create too bad
They have to comply to a set of beys which is available on both ends.

RE: Beyblade world Championships - Raigeko13 - Mar. 21, 2012

Oh God, I hope that isn't true about the Striker Stadium. It is the most God awful stadium I have ever used.
Literally, think of a Super Attack Stadium - but flat.
I'm not even kidding there is literally a near flat bottom on it.
Oh it's terrible..

i really dont like hasbro stadiams because they use pockets and taraka tomy uses real gaps so it is almost impossible to get stadiam outs with hasbro stadiams.

RE: Beyblade world Championships - DefStamina88 - Mar. 21, 2012

Seeing as this isn't closed, I am gonna comment.

I honestly want Ryo to win it this time. Sorry Zakiah, I know I'm American, but I feel Japanese this year...