Beyblade dreams?

I recently had a dream that I had gone to Wal-Mart, looking for Beyblades as usual. For some reason, I was conflicted between getting 3 new, never-seen-in-Hasbro-packaing Beys (Flame Byxis, Grand Cetus and Sol Blaze) and a Sonic game, which is odd, because I don't really like Sonic games. Tongue_out Then Kai-V and Bey Brad walked up and said in unison, 'Hasbro sucks. All hail Takara-Tomy,' and disapperaed. I them woke up from my dream, disappointed that my dream was, well, a dream.
Dreams can be signs sometimes, it seems you have a sudden urge for sonic equally as much as beyblade, at the same time you have a secret fan heart for both Kia-V and BeyBrad...

But what I want to know, is do you know what they look like? Or was the two people your imaginations version of them?

Sorry for some random dream reading...

I remember having a dream sometime ago, I was in a tourney in a Rome colosium type thing... It went a little like this....

Yeah I kicked but got to the finals, and had to go against Ryuuga (LLD), so I was around gingka and everything... Kk whatever... And my bey was a storm aquario 100 RF... We were playing 'claims' This epic battle with sparks and debree went on, the battle was so intense flames and fractures in the stadium appeared, with the non existent crowd cheering this epic lasted for 5 seconds? Chocked_2 then I won got the LLD it turned gold and red and every one was happy.... And Ryuuga was happy doing a demented dance.... Chocked_2 .... oooOK.... All I can read from this, is it was completely messed up....
(Jul. 11, 2011  2:48 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: Dreams can be signs sometimes, it seems you have a sudden urge for sonic equally as much as beyblade, at the same time you have a secret fan heart for both Kia-V and BeyBrad...

what
I must admit, I'm a major fan of Brad (I just don't have the picture thingy to prove it). My lifelong dream is to have a battle with Brad... <off topic

(Jul. 11, 2011  2:48 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: But what I want to know, is do you know what they look like? Or was the two people your imaginations version of them?

Yep, I've seen pictures of both of them. Now the only problem is not being able to catch a plane to Canada to see them. Tongue_out
i had a dream once where i went into a little hole in my front yard and found a beyblade from a new series of bbeyblades called nova dragoon. it was so powerful it could take down the public library in my town. this was sent down from legendary beyblade spirits who are in a big war with evil beybladers called shadows along with plenty of other beys. the shadows were doing it to to people with greed and mischeivinous. i beybladed with it for a while and no bey could defeat it. i was able to control it. there was no other bey with that much power.then a beyblader in my class challenged me to a battle. i could feel an evil aura inside his bey. his bey was called shadow wolf. his power was almost as strong as me. when both our beys were about to lose spin both our beys started glowing hi glow was sark purple mine was light.then they sped up and 2 spirits came out of them a dragon and a wolf. the pictures on the facebolts. when they came out
2 groups of kids came by to watch us. then i said shooting star nova blast and dragoon shot two beams of light out of his hands and defeated the wolf then i woke up i wish the dream could continue but i never had another dram continueing it.
I had a dream when I was sleeping with my bey then I saw someone stole it from me and he was running so fast taking it. I was also running after him but saw that some other beyblade just hit his hand and came to me taking my bey. I did not see the blader who launched that bey. The thief had gone and I could only see the face bolt of the mysterious bey. It was the face of burning phoenix or eagle, I couldn't see that so clearly because there was some foggy weather. It was one of mysterious dreams.
I had a dream that i found a wolborg under my bed , and it was an extremely rare black recolor and it beat all my MFB's and then i looked for its price and it was worth $200 :0
Once, I had a dream I was supposed to host a tourney for the WBO, but only Daegor42 and Kei came. And I beat Kei using Burn Libra 100 RF. <--- Me liked dream.
Last night, I had another dream about a tourney. A lot of people were supposed to come, but they didn't. And Kai-V was there testing me, so I looked like a complete fool. When I woke up, I was happy it was only a dream.
I had a dream last night where I got into this Beyblading club with emphasis on the old-school Beyblades, and I asked if they had a Cyber Dragoon, and they said yes, and I was eager to get it. But when they showed it too me, I pointed out that they forgot to add the SG Jumping Base 2, which they did. The dream blacked out for a split-second and I noticed that the Cyber Dragoon was gone and I was demanding for it and making a big deal, and some black kid who's a member of the club didn't like how I was desperately looking for the Beyblade and he called me gay! I got upset and left.
I really want some plastics, and I keep having dreams that I randomly gets transparent Galzzlies and Galmans.
Just a few nights ago, I had a few dreams with beys, but to avoid spoiling my story I'll keep those to myself ESmile

Once, I dreamed I was one of the sphere balls that protected Gingka in the final battle, but for some reason Ruyuuga kept targeting me only and killing me. No matter how many times I came back he would just use his special move and flip the attack mode back and fourth.

I woke up in a cold sweat, praying my beyspirit would never test me like that in real life.

I fear that I may soon be wrong!
Took a nap earlier. I had a dream i was in a die hard movie and i was jumping building with a grenade launcher in order to get to some guys house who had pink galeon. I think it was the fat guy who died in Jurassic park 1.
I have been obsessing over getting that recolor.
I had a dream that I had Earth Eagle and I could control it like in the show. Then a guy launched a thing he called LAZAH WATERMELLON. I beat him and woke up. May I add this was the night I watched the lazer collection so it was fresh in my mind XD
I get nervous before tourneys and dream about losing to noobs...
I had a dream where Chuck Norris was a beyblader and when i woke up i was like WTF
I had a dream that I faced Kai in the semi-finals of a world wide tournament and I won against him and I was injured. Then I faced Tyson in the finals of the tournament and he destroyed me.

Then I woke up.
Woot, necro. Cool

Last night, I had a dream that I bought a Burn Phoenix. When I opened the package, though, it was a Duo Kronos... I forgot the Track + Bottom, though.
HOW I WISH IT WOULD COME TRUE D:
Last night I had a dream my scythe kronos was battling basalt horogium, and I was all beastly using scythe kronos and winning by smashing the opponent in the face, then Mr. Dickinson came out and handed me a Diablo Nemesis, I was so exited, Then I found B: D on the bottom, and them I woke up. I WANT A DIABLO NEMESIS Crying
On vacation I had a dream that I found many Hasbro White Grand Cetus' with Sophie (owner of White Grand Cetus in the anime) on the card, same packaging as they had before Metal Masters came out.
well I was in it with a vulcan Gemios 85RF now that wasnt strange what was this uh hem. It was a battle with Variares Cant remember the bottom but i saw the beasts in the tops ya know and well i won the battle not bya ko or a knock out but by the fact that gemios pulled a panty and stocking on ares....next thing i saw was ares having a nosebleed while being chopped and shot at and the bey itself being knocked out...
I had a dream that this monster attacked the school and I used a bey to kill it.
I had a dream that behind all those hasbro releases at wal mart there was a burring claw fang leone but it was the last one and my dad wouldn't let me buy it so I stole it!
Once i had this dream that i was battling against a guy everything was dark and i could only see me and the beyblades battling and my bey was storm pegasus and my opponents bey was a rock leone i was trying to see who was the guy but i could see him at all then he was about to revealed him self when my alarm woke me up!!!!
Lol I had a dream that there was a store filled with beyblades and other toys they had metal faces new beys stadiums and at the back there were a whole cupboard of rare beys NIB out of the box and mint condition then I said this is heaven and that's when I woke up I also had a dream about gaming and multiple stuff like that before
Just woke up, I had a dream I was at the Goldsboro tournament but I had lost my stadium and I was looking all around but the thing was, the tournament was held in a classroom. I go into the closet and there are nothing but BB-10s in different colors. I go back out and I start asking everybody about my case but they don't reply. Then I wake up.
I had a dream that I was in the ANIME beyblade world championships but I was on Team Gan Gan Galaxy and Gingka wasn't there,instead I was in his place! But,for some weird reason,I wasn't nevous,just pumped up but before I could battle Dashun,I woke up =(