Beyblade dreams?

lol. you've been watching too much MFB Tongue_out
Me? Haha no I only watch MFB once a week when the new episodes come on.
I roleplay MFB nearly everyday so maybe I roleplay to much... XD But its so fun I get so many ideas.
I had a dream that it was me vs kai then i won then he hit me.
And an other dream me and kidtala went to the world champion ships in real life then we were un beatable then we won the tournamet then we both got a beyblade bunble bag and then i woke up. Uncertain It felt soo real!
i aways had beyblade dreams its mainly about the world championships that happend in 2005 in the US i forgot who is the world champ right now the same kid right ? Smile
maybe it is
1 Beyblade ended 5 years ago 2 tell us about the dream.
hey Beyunit-DL did u ever try 2 go the world championships
what do u benjamin510 ?
I had a dream last week where I was wearing heelies in a mall and when I got to the end of the mall, I started beyblading with some kids I didn't recognise. All of our blades looked like variations of Rock Bison though, which was a little weird, I hate that blade.
(Jan. 11, 2010  10:59 PM)dray11 Wrote: hey Beyunit-DL did u ever try 2 go the world championships
what do u benjamin510 ?
no when it happened i was like 6 Uncertain so i would have lost big time!
I had a dream that brooklyn from g revolution tried to kill me.
(Jan. 15, 2010  11:04 PM)Cyan Blue Wrote: I had a dream that brooklyn from g revolution tried to kill me.

LOL. I would love to see that dream
(Jan. 16, 2010  2:34 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: LOL. I would love to see that dream

XD Brooklyn+Axe+Brooklyn accent=Scary scary dream O o

Anyway, I dreamed I was a Beyblade! It was fun except that I was a defense combo, so I kept getting hit.. A lot. I was suppose to say the world I guess but I failed. Fate of the world by knock out... Ffffffffff----!! Then I woke up dizzy.

Who was the mysterious Beyblade I fought? The Chief and Izzy.
(Jan. 15, 2010  11:04 PM)Cyan Blue Wrote: I had a dream that brooklyn from g revolution tried to kill me.

Haha when Beyblade grev came out in Adelaide (On Cheez TV) I had a dream that Brooklyn was trying to kill me as well - I ended up Glomping him instead and he claimed down Cool Go Me! XD
I had a dream just recently, in real life, i had just recieved my storm pegasis in the mail and after playing with it all day, i fell asleep with it in my hand! I dreamed that i was battling everyone around the world with it , and that we hardly ever lost. We only lost once so i trained harder and beat everyone on the planet. Then I woke up, and with my hand right next to my face, I was clutching Storm Pegasis, the sunlight bounced off of the blade, i was beautiful!
i had a dream about a week ago andit was a nightmare. i luanch my quetz and someone who had a dracil S broke my Quezt worse beyblade dream i ever had
Oh my god i feel sorry for you that must have been scary i have quetz myself so i can totally relate.
i had a wierd dream a few days ago. i was in my backyard and i kept seeing these wierd red glowing eyes following me(i was the best in my town and no1 could defeat my dark worf). then i took a trip to the Bahamas. then every1 went into the boat except me and then a giant tornado came from out of no where and it had the same red eyes that i been seeing. then the tornado somehow went into my blade and transformed it into dark dragoon. then unfortunately i woke up with my dad telling me to get up get ready for school.- _- (it was a good dream)
okay so once i had a dreamthat i had a beyblade that never lost because i could move it with my mind theni woke up and tried moving things with my mind i opwened my door am i crazy
probably not jwb97a, sometimes people have dreams that have something to do with the future, but I have no idea if any dream has triggered psychic powers.

On Topic: Once I had a dream about beyblade vs battle strikers, battle strikers was just a prototype, and it was kicking the carp out of more than 500 beyblades at the same time, then I came up and challenge the striker owner to a one on one battle, beat the dude, but my beyblade was trashed so that it looked like some weird battle strikers elite card. I had just got my Storm Peg. that day in my dreamUnhappy
Is frostic dranzer from MFB? it has dranzer, thats from the old serieses.
Hm, my dream was really crazy. Before I go to bed, I occasionally put my Storm Pegasis, and Rock Leone out on my desk; I like to look at them... a lot. Okay, back on track now. My dream began with me staring out my window; twas night and twas raining. In each hand was Storm Pegasis and Rock Leone. Then I heard a low growl and a "neigh" outside. So I run outside (in ma PJs) and my Beys start to glow, and a Lion and Pegasus look at me. My Beys then float in the air and they merge together, and soon after, the Lion and Pegasus somehow went into this "fused" Bey. Then right as they Bey was descending into my hand, it began to glow less, so I could see the Face. Then I woke up, and to my disappointment, Pegasis and Leone were still on my desk, not merged. Uncertain

Maybe it's some sort of sign.... And I'm being completely honest; that's what I dreamed. I still wonder what that Face would look like.... *sketches*
i had a dream it was a week after they had release beyblade metal fusion in australia i was at big w i was looking for beyblade and all the beys were just ones with the yinandthe yang as there face bolt and then i found galaxy pegasis but in a hasbro package and i thought yes hasbro have realeas it and i kept looking and they had meteor l drago to along with beypointers.but then i woke up and for half a second i beleived it was real then i was like WAIT A MINUTE?! HASBRO BEYPOINTER IM IN MY BED WITCH MEANS .......... DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well this is pretty freaky... i had just finished desiging my best beyblade design, prime drahelix! (if you read my story you already know of drahelix) and had left it on my desk, but i hadn't designed the face because i couldn't think of it, so i went to bed, and fell asleep, in my dream i was walking down a street that was wet and it was raining at night, the lights were flickering on and off, and then they went out, i literally thought that was the end of my dream, but it wasn't... the lights came back on, and i found myself running towards a certain spot of bright golden light, and suddenly started to see the outline of a bey emerging... i got there and looked down at my feet, it was my bey prime drahelix SS100MSF with a pattern on the face, but it was fuzzy, getting clearer and clearer! and then i found myself running away from the bey as fast as i could, cutting my foot as i ran, and then i heard a sort of sssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSssssSSSSSS noise getting louder and louder, i looked around and then saw like fuzzy air whipping out of the bey and then there was a massive explosion of noise and a screen of sonic air shot at me and i saw myself from above cut a million times and bleeding dangerously, i reached out for myself but i couldn't, i turned aroubd while floating, and the sky was ripped apart, darkness was sepping through the crack, and as soon as it was pitch black a goold shape shot through the dark, and right infront of me was the design i would soon put on my beys... looking back though, i have used it on pretty much all of my drawings, it is freaky when i think of that one dream....
Well ,in my dream,I turned into a girl(of course this is not the main point), and I become a blader with a normal plastic bey.There are bullies out there, and I lose all the time.I ran into a ruin,and break a big crystal there,and found a bey called Universe Pegasis DF105 RMF (this is a bey that I designed,but I didn't post it).
It got bumped at the first ,but it didn't stop like what does the plastic ones do.In fact,it smashed into the opponent and create an explosion.
After that I woke up so I don't know what happened next,but it is truly amazing.
My dream:

It was after I had one a national tournament in Canada, and the winner of Canada, Japan, and Australia would come together and form one team, and take on teams from different countries. So, it was Oki, momiji, and I that were in one team, and the reigning champs were... dun dun dun! The Mods, consisting of Bey Brad, Kai-V, and Heart.

But our team was far from getting them, so we were matched up with team USA. When my match started, a black Pegasus came out of my chest and into my Bey.

Then I woke up.....