Beyblade dreams?

i had a dream that i went to my local korean store and asked if they had any beyblades. which i actually did the same day before i went to bed that night.... and they said nope so i walk out, then i walk back in again cuz all of the sudden a crowd goes in and.... they had storm pegasus and earth aquila fighting it out in the square stadium..... i was like wtf! and then they're all like "oh we're not selling them right now because they arent supposed to be here til spring!" i was like bs and i convinced the clerk to sell me a storm pegasus for 10 bucks... then i woke up disappointed xD
i had a dream about tyson's brother hiro or whatever, developer and founder of MFB in the series. what if he really is! because in g-revolution he said something about his turn to make beyblade stronger or taking it to a new level.
(Dec. 22, 2009  3:10 AM)Sylph Wrote: i had a dream about tyson's brother hiro or whatever, developer and founder of MFB in the series. what if he really is! because in g-revolution he said something about his turn to make beyblade stronger or taking it to a new level.

i would think that kenny would be the one to do something like that >_>
Sagittario C145S came early, and it came in a weird box with all the stuff and this odd blue Beyblade that actually might've been an MF Dranzer when i think back on it. Anyway, it didn't have a bottom so i had 3 Beyblades, one bottom XD
(Dec. 22, 2009  3:10 AM)Sylph Wrote: i had a dream about tyson's brother hiro or whatever, developer and founder of MFB in the series. what if he really is! because in g-revolution he said something about his turn to make beyblade stronger or taking it to a new level.

Makes sense. If they had have made a fourth season (as MFB is no way linked to Bakuten Shoot, being set in an entirely different world) instead or animated the future generation of Beybladers as was shown in the fourteenth volume of Bakuten Shoot, then it's possible Hiro may have been shown as doing so or even being the Chairman of the BBA like Mr. Dickenson was. I have read many fanfics where he has taken over that role; plus we didn't see him at the end of the manga in the special future generation section so I reckon it's feasible despite it not being shown or said.

@Hearoft4Lion: Although it sounds like Kenny could do that, Hiro could have too or at least helped had there been any link to Bakuten Shoot in Metal Fight (which of course there isn't). I say this because in the manga Hiro helped in the creation and construction of new Beyblades for the Bladebreakers but I can't remember which ones. Probably the V series.
I remebr when i had a dream aout mfb it was when ginga versus all the face hunters and beat them, but in my dream i was ginga they all launched then i launched pegasis but the face hunters beys suddenly had spikes out of the and so i died and pegasis got destroyed it was really scary.
Lolz. That's cool! Shame you died though. D: I wouldn't blame you for being scared. I haven't had a dream about the MFB blades or the anime series yet. I hope I will at some point! Joyful_3
I had ordered like every single beyblade there was..
it came, and it was a purple book about beyblade, with a purple seaborg 1
everything had turned purple..

then; the seller came into my house carrying 500 packs of dems..
I woke up and was like " NOOOOOOOOO !"
that must of been the worst time to wake up
this is the only one i can remember right now. for some reason most of my dreams consist of someone dying. which sucks

Maxie-kun, Travis, Jeremy, and I were going to go watch a movie, when all of a sudden we were attacked by bladers in the movie theater, and they said that they were going to kill everyone there. Somehow we escaped and made it outside alive and on harmed. Which was surprising, but it wasn't the end of the chase.

Soon all four of us were hiding in side of a building against a wall. Trying to figure out what we could do to stop these lunatics. As we were getting near a conclusion on the problem gun shots could be heard and bullets flew through the building, killing some people.

We all escaped out of the back and were running in the alley way towards a wall-mart. When Maxie-kun, Travis and Jeremy got caught by some of the guys. They told me to keep running, because i had to get a new launcher. Unfortunately i was followed by one of the guys into Wall-Mart.

Un-harmed I ran out of the store, asking my co-worker Brandon to stay out of this. I met him in the store and he wanted to help me.

I was soon caught and they guy was holding me close to his body from behind. Slowly walking his way towards his boss. Though when we got to him he said, "look what i found boss, this girl running around wall-mart. she thinks she can beat us with that lame L Drago she has"

Oddly his boss glared at him. Pulled out a gun and shot him. Blood splattered everywhere and soon I was covered in some. With out thinking i looked at the body of the guy and said, "I'll avenge you" and ran to the other side of the building where i jumped down a story. Travis, Jeremy and Maxie-kun were already in a battle with 3 other of the lackeys that the boss had, and I was after the big man himself.

i pulled out my launcher and locked Drago into place. The hatred in my eyes explained everything that needed to be said from me, but the boss chuckled and we both launched our blades. Soon a dark aura surround my blade as he went for an attack and it flew in the air.

Drago made it's attack and went head on into the thresh-hold. Going straight for the boss' blade. the dark aura seemed to darken as it hit his blade and they both flew back wards from the impact

[that's when my mom woke me up...so i have no idea what happened after wards...oddly i didn't know who Jeremy was until the next day. I met him. sometimes i hate having dreams like that]
i remember when i was like 7 i wold think it wold be awsome if beyblades were real and a few days later some kids were playin with em at reces i asked them where they got em they said toys r us but i got mine from the doller store the crazy monkey one but my mom got me a drigger that came in a box i was unbeatabel i loved that blade now i want a mf eyblade 4 x mas
[
wow cecil thats a pretty epic dream you had there.
.o.
it was.
i wish i could have finished it though
i had a dream i wound beat tyson and became world champ lolz yeah rite
sometimes dreams are based on what you do during your day so if you dream about beyblade, you were probably doing something that day related to beyblade.
*cough* Random thoughts thread *cough*
i kno this is random but, i like ur avatar Hybrid gotta have a avatar like that
(Dec. 24, 2009  8:41 PM)Hybrid Wrote: sometimes dreams are based on what you do during your day so if you dream about beyblade, you were probably doing something that day related to beyblade.

very true, they can also be based off of what you ate. depending on it it's a bad dream or not, and sometimes are also based off of what you hear while your a sleep.
o0o
:3

i had another recent dream about beyblading, but it had to do with my blade guardian driger. Cant really remember much after that though. my mind if pulling a blank
i jus had another dream about beys lolz
care to tell us about it ?,thats what the threads for.
I have heaps of beyblade dreams usually before i go to bed Im beyblade roleplaying on either msn or in my head in bed so when i eventually rest im still thinking of beyblades and then BINGO! a beyblade dream Cool Only problem i've had so many I dunno which one(s) to write on this thread. XD
Okie Dokey... heres the one i had last night.

I was some random from Dark Nebula but I had Darpanthal so I was probably my OC Zavana (Who I paired with Ryuuga.. cos I can. Oh and I've made her not related to Kyouya so no one complains. well people who roleplay anyway XD) Anyway Daidouji told us his plan (Tsubasa, Yuu, Ryuuga, Dan, Reiki and me) on finally beating Ginga and the gang. So we all head to the B-pit Madoka was fixing up Dark Bull, Leone and Ginga because Ginga, Kyouya, Kenta and Benkei had a 4 way beybattle (according to Dan and Reiki thats what happened and Kenta was knocked out early.) So on the way to the B-pit Yuu some how had a soda in his hands; Dan and Reiki was trying to sturr up Ryuuga so he'd go Psycho at everyone in the B-pit.

We get outside the B-pit and the only person who had a working beyblade was little Kenta; Dan and Reiki used Gemios on Kenta a few minutes later Ginga and Kyouya came out to help Kenta they both launched - Aquila and Libra went for Leone and LDrago went for Pegasis and when Benkei came out I used Darpanthal on Dark Bull.

To sum the whole dream up LDrago won against Pegasis (Ginga got hurt) Kenta got knocked to the ground Darpanthal pushed Benkei onto Kenta (Ermm Ouch poor Kenta) Leone took out Libra but not Aquila - so basically Dark Nebula won. and then I woke up. Haha. and I was left wondering what happened to Kyouya.
nothing hes solid lol, but interesting thoughts there for possible plots,may work for roleplay lol
I should have gotten back into the position i was sleeping in (from what i've heard) I might have continued to the dream if i fell asleep quick enough, could have found out what happened to him... but it looked better in my dream then on my post. Haha. Oh I should have said I saw Phoenix out the corner of my eye.. so if i continued the dream Phoenix probably would have done something...

My Roleplays are awesome Cool
Thinking of making a fanfic of it. Haha. probably wouldn't work.