Beyblade dreams?

lol I recently had a dream when my lightning l-drago broke Gasp and when I woke up I ran to check on it it was fine Grin
I had a dream where i was in my school cafateria and the lights turned off. But when they turned onthere was a guy with his face covered by a hood and a beystadium. he ask to battle and i found my Earth Eagle on a table. we battled and i won but after i won he took of his hood and he was actuually me!
You have quite a lot of bey dreams Momo.

Haha, don't think we'd every catch up to Beybrad.
I had a dream that the egyptian based beys had a war with the Greek one. Words could not explain how scared I was I thought it was the end of all beys
before i go to bed i was looking at my dark wolf first bey i evere got and then i dreamed i was holding onto him and a hooded man was in front of me he said "i wolfs fang will always break are you prepared for the risk you will take" i was like wait what?! then we battled i used dark wolf he used storm leo i won but in the battle one of the dark fusion wheel spikes broke and the tip had a crack through the center then i woke up.

here the weird part the next morning i was battling my rock leo and dark wolf and dark wolf's tip cracked right through the center like in my dream also the dark fusion wheel had a huge crack through one of its spikes

jokes the second paragraph did not really happen but i did wear of the spike on flat spike a few days later
Sometimes, I wish my Beys would act like the ones on the show. I guess that yearning manifests into dreams, and very often, it seems to happen, hahah.

*Sigh* How I wish my Bey dreams were realities.....
mine almost are! got a new one, related to my story Drahelix is born!

well in it, i have just got my newly improved bey orbit drahelix G90X and is practicing with my team of Faust, Wolf and the rest, when the sirens go off at the base camp and we're told there are 100 bladers attacking us, and we all go out and fight them, but we all get badly injured. (also pretty cool as we're wearing special bey gear a bit like in splinter cell) we defeat loads and cut through them, but then it turns dark all of a sudden, and this cloaked guy comes up and attacks everyone. killing the bad guys, and attacking the team except me and Faust, so he goes and heals the team with his blade Knight, and then my bey glows and a dragon comes out of the bey which is epic looking, its armour is burnt like magma and it has a blade potruding from its tail, and it has three heads, and i run up the tail, jumping too, to land on its head. the opponents standing on a spirit which is like a giant demon, and it's got markings all over it and it's black with gold markings, and it has claws that are longer than its hand, and it has thin bony arms and legs, but that dont look bony, just that wide, and its head is ferocious, with two horns that stick out the front and one tiny one up in the air. It looks a bit like these put together:

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=ht...9,r:13,s:0

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=ht...03&bih=567

and these two: http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=ht...x=96&ty=64

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=ht...29,r:0,s:0

and the other guys spirit and mine fight each other and the other one sweeps its arms and shatters mine and i fall to the ground and lay there bleeding,, and the place around me is on fire, and the hooded person comes over to me and takes his hood off, and its me, at that point i wake up screaming!
I had a dream that I was battling with my Black Pegasis 100HF against this guy with Thermal Libra C145MS for 1,000 bey points and a Pegasis metal facebolt. So far it was 6 to 6, the last round. I luanched Pegasis and it started doing Storm Bringer, and going up in the air with Libra. The beys both hit eachother in thin air. Suddenly, Pegasis broke Libra in half and I won. I had 2,000 beypoints in my beypointer and a Pegasis metal facebolt. Best dream yet for me.
My beyblade dream was a short one. I saw either 5 or 10 bladers, and i had my friend Dan next to me. I had my blue Beylauncher in my blue Launcher Grip. I put my Earth Leone ED145WB on, and I launched. The end.

Yea, its a bit short. That day, I was in a massive Battle Royale. My friend Dan was on my team, and I had my blue Beylauncher/Launcher Grip combo with my Earth Leone combo. Almost exactly what happened in my dream.
sounds pretty good eh? i'm gonna design that other bey as it was truly scarier than L-drago and other beys like it! iy was massive and alot more powerful and fast!
So here's a weird one I had last night:

So I guess I jumped off a building for some reason, and L-Drago saved me. When we landed, I was all "OMIGAWD THANK YOU!" and Drago says "Well, there's something you can do for me." "What?" "Destroy Pegasus!" "Nooooooo!" Then Pegasus flew by and Drago literally ripped right through it.

Then I woke up, finding that I had L-Drago in my hand and Pegasus was on the floor.
now that's a creepy coincidence
it sure is, but so are most of mine...
Once quite a while back I had a dream that I was stuck inside the WBO and saw lots of people.
It began with me seing Alex/<3 he was reading a dumb post then he completely raged and started smashing things. Then later on in the dream I saw Kai-V and found out she was a massive super computer.
Then I saw Daegors beypoints going over 1000 then he started doing flips and breakdancing.
(Dec. 07, 2010  9:33 PM)Moss Wrote: Once quite a while back I had a dream that I was stuck inside the WBO and saw lots of people.
It began with me seing Alex/<3 he was reading a dumb post then he completely raged and started smashing things. Then later on in the dream I saw Kai-V and found out she was a massive super computer.
Then I saw Daegors beypoints going over 1000 then he started doing flips and breakdancing.

Wut!? I would never do that. lol
I don't think Moss meant you
Once, I had a dream where I met alot of people from here on the WBO. Although, they all started turning into weird stuff. Moss turned into, well, Moss. (On a rock) Kai-V turned into a Super Hero, (She had some AWSOME powers) ShredderN64 turned into Kirby and then ate MomijiMonju and Daegor42 so he could steal their EPIC Asian powers.♥ turned into Cupid and flew away. To turned into a Power Ranger form of Chip Skylark. HEAVYARMS turned into Benkei. Diamond turned into the Kamen Rider guy. (Eating a Doughnut) and oddly enough FlightyEllz turned into a Poptart. (Of all things)

We were all at a Beyblade tournament during this dream, everybody started to transform into that stuff in the middle of a really big Battle Royal
what kind of poptart?
I remember I had this really weird dream where I was battling either Kyoya or Ryuuga (don't remember) with my Dark Wolf and I did my special custom move 'Alpha Warrior' and it broke through his bey and hit his head and he got knocked out...
Whats scary was when I was battling kayla10 the next day and I said that same special move it broke her Leones preformance tip. (hope thats not off topic or anything)
(Dec. 07, 2010  9:58 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: what kind of poptart?
Fudge :3 (My favorite)
I wanna go in your dream and eat theflightyellz Chocked_2
Well, I was dreaming one night about a Thermal Lacerta coming down from the skies into my hands (Yes, I like Thermal Lacerta), then l't blew up. Then the whole world blew up. The next day my mom told me she heard screaming in my room.
A tournament with those giant beyblade stadiums they have in the show if only they were real Unhappy
last night i had a awesome dream i dreamed i got a Vulcan Horuseus in its original packaging Eee, but i woke up before i opened it Pinching_eyes_2.
I had a dream were I stayed up all night and I was doing customizations with all my best beyblades. Then when I was done making it I enter a tournament and I won the whole tournament.