Beyblade dreams?

i once had a dream that i entered a tournament and made it to the final round and the final blader was ryuga. his meteo drago kills me and that is when i woke up
i once had a dream that i was playing beyblade with my bro and the bayblade flies out the stadium and hits my eye.
im always dreaming that we have a beyblade quiz, and if you don't pass, you DIE.
and i always passed.
and then i sometimes dream that you have to beat the devil in a beyblade match. if you lose, you die.
and he uses a dark wolf, and youre allowed to customize.
My Beyblade dream is when I went to Japan, finding beys. I found every single bey, gear, stadium (even the ones that didn't come out). But I had only 12 dollars so I got Meteo L- Drago, afterward I asked my mother if she could buy everything; Beys, gears, and stadiums. My mother said, "No," but I said if she does I wouldn't buy any more beys. She did and she realized she bought all the beys for me.Joyful_2
what about i was dreaming of me just blading normally when a postman came and delivered my rock giraffe i'm waiting for i open the box nd find not rock giraffe but a custom bey called sapphire vipus SWA130 (static wide attack 130) CS and i launched it and a blue beam tied itself around my launcher and broke it, then the bey formed into one of the same beams and jumped and twisted around over and on my stadium and it looked like a snake then it dived down and smashed into the centre of the stadium shattering it into a million pieces which flew straight at me acut me all over with parts of glass/ plastic stcking out of a bleeding me screaming with the bey spinning in front of me and then i fell to the side and stopped screaming. i felt like i was dead and then i woke up...
i had one where alcross and <3 met up and i had my family just won the lottery. i met up with them and <3 and alcross had dragoon msuv's. since my family had won the lottery they gave me £1000 and i bought thier dragoon msuv's. after i got the dragoon msuv's i posted on recent beyblade purchases about it and brad knew about it and challenged me to a battle. we had organized the battle and i was going to canada when i fell asleep on the plane and saw tyson. he said ' i know you can do it!' after i woke up and everyone was leaving the plane. i went to montreal and saw brad was waiting for me. he had a tornado balance and a mysterious beyblade. we started battling and it seemed like i was getting pwned. i dont know why but i suddenly blacked out of the dream and i woke up (in the dream) and saw brad. after seeing brad the dream ended. very strange. but all along i knew it wasnt real cause brad wouldve pwned me in miliseconds..................
I once had a dream when I blew up Ginga's Galaxy Pegasis and he went crying.
I have dreams or random battles but that is usually after I play beyblade battles too long online.
I dreamt that i ordered a bbp dx set off of plamoya and it came with bbp dx set, dark effigy ms, silver quezlcoatl, leone, all the maximum series except killer beafowl, a ch120 and a beat lynx. I also had one where kei,fyuuor, greenxblader,blah,drigergt and sky prince all came to perth and lived there and also hosted tournaments.
My Beyblade dream?

I had the 2 most EPIC dreams I have after dreaming about Bakugan... Tongue_out

First 1 (When MFB was released here in the Philippines):
2nd dream (When MFB2 was here in the PH.):
It's a good thing that, IT'S NOT COMING TRUE!!!
I had a dream where..... Wait for it....

I was in a relatively anonymous store with a tacky layout, truly bizarre, and coming across classic beyblades (back in the Grip Attacker days) in booster packs similar to the now Legend Series MFB's.
All I remember was yelling "LIBRA, SONIC BUSTER!" and then I woke up to see my room not full of sand, but my dog (in the night) chewed up my ES tip. I was FREAKIN' OUT MAN!
I had this crazy dream where Ryuga launched Meteo L drago at me through my window and you could see it's Bey- Spirit and it was going to eat me!!![Oh and Ryuuga didn't have any eyes which was wierd]
I haven’t dreamt much of Beyblade but time to time I do. Though before I found out Beyblade was back I constantly started to dream about it.
It was during the time of year I first started Beyblading when I was a kid so I just thought that I was just dreaming of the past when I was having fun because of the time of year it was. but they just got more and more frequent and soon I couldn’t stand it any more. So I started to search online and that’s how I found out that Beyblade was coming back.

It was really weird because it really did feel like it was calling me back. or maybe I’m just a weirdo like that.
(May. 30, 2011  4:38 AM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote: All I remember was yelling "LIBRA, SONIC BUSTER!" and then I woke up to see my room not full of sand, but my dog (in the night) chewed up my ES tip. I was FREAKIN' OUT MAN!

You just got Sonic Busted lol
(May. 29, 2011  3:07 PM)U JELLY BORT? Wrote: I had a dream where..... Wait for it....

I was in a relatively anonymous store with a tacky layout, truly bizarre, and coming across classic beyblades (back in the Grip Attacker days) in booster packs similar to the now Legend Series MFB's.

... I had the exact same dream a few years ago... Except it was in Texas (idk how I remember that) and the wall with beys was HUGE wall with them, and the very best/rare beys were at the top where I couldn't reach them.
I had a mad. XD
Most nights, I have Beyblade dreams, and I like to write about them. I actually wrote a 10-page(yes, both sides of the paper) story. It was about some dude whose name was Cole, and his bey rival was Axis. Axis, I like that name.
my dream was when i became beyblade world champion and i got interviewed and hasbro let me design a stadium
I dreamt that i had a beyblademaking machine. You oressed the parts and then the bey came out. LOL
I had a dream that I was the owner of ray striker and that I won battle bladers and destroyed ryuga
I had a dream that I owned LLD and with that I defeated everyone in my city and then I even won the Funskool tourney with it...sigh ...I never get an LLD..it's always out of stock...But I think this dream may come true before October
I get beyblade dreams like every other day !
Last night in my dream,-TAKARA TOMY had put posters ALL over the city to advertise that Takara beys will be available in every shop.I went to a nearby shop and bought a load of beys(it seemed as if i did not pay for the beys).Couple of them were a MF-Lightning Ldrago BD145LRF in a booster type of pack,basalt horogium and a Meteo Ldago in a double pack with a beylauncher L/R .When i got home and was just about to open the beyblades.......just when i was about to cut the tape off......THE ALARM RANG Tongue_out.
And i was like......'GRRR,IT WAS JUST A DREAM!'
(Jun. 29, 2011  2:45 PM)Bladestar20 Wrote: I get beyblade dreams like every other day !
Lat night in my dream,-TAKARA TOMY had put posters ALL over the city to advertise that Takara beys will be available in every shop.I went to a nearby shop and bought a load of beys(it seemed as if i did not pay for the beys).Couple of them were a MF-Lightning Ldrago BD145LRF in a booster type of pack,basalt horogium and a Meteo Ldago in a double pack with a beylauncher L/R .When i got home and was just about to open the beyblades.......just when i was about to cut the tape off......THE ALARM RANG Tongue_out.

It would have even been better if you found out that the beyblades were Hasbro ones Pinching_eyes_2..Well I haven't had any dream of beyblade as of yet...(I sure wish I have one pretty soon enough though..Pinching_eyes)
Okay, so in my dream I was going to my local Target with something in my hands. I thought it was a Death Quetzatcoatl. Now that I think about it, it looked like a Dark Wolf. It had a weird spikey Metal Face... So, inside Target, there was a new BeyBlade section. There were three aisles. One with stamina Beys, one with attack, and one with defence. Kai-V was sitting on a shelf in the stamina aisle and there was a kid poking her sign that said 'BeyBlade Suggestions'. I thought: 'Awkward...' and kept going. In the attack aisle, BeyBrad was sleeping on the floor... Even more awkward... The stamina aisle was crowded because there was a guy giving away Pokemon-shaped ice pops. I only saw a wall full of Flame Byxis but couldn't get to them So I just walked away telling my mom that there were no new BeyBlades.
(Jun. 29, 2011  2:45 PM)Bladestar20 Wrote: I get beyblade dreams like every other day !
Last night in my dream,-TAKARA TOMY had put posters ALL over the city to advertise that Takara beys will be available in every shop.I went to a nearby shop and bought a load of beys(it seemed as if i did not pay for the beys).Couple of them were a MF-Lightning Ldrago BD145LRF in a booster type of pack,basalt horogium and a Meteo Ldago in a double pack with a beylauncher L/R .When i got home and was just about to open the beyblades.......just when i was about to cut the tape off......THE ALARM RANG Tongue_out.

i think i know why that happens.
well, you don't know what the packaging's inside looks like, do you?
well, that's why you woke up then.
your brain doesn't know what it looks like, so you wake up.