Beyblade dreams?

(Apr. 13, 2009  3:02 PM)Giga Wrote: No you didn't. Oh and that is pretty bad spam.
Sorry?
Trying to work out if you're saying I never had those dreams, or if you quoted my post instead of Revolution LITE's post.
I believe he was talking to Revo and used your post as evidence against him?
I can't say I have had a dream for beyblade, I have for lots of other things but I don't seem to get dreams to do with things I like, which is weird now that I think about it.
(Apr. 13, 2009  10:03 PM)Rocky Wrote: I believe he was talking to Revo and used your post as evidence against him?
Kind of makes sense, would have been better off just trying to explain it though.
(Apr. 12, 2009  8:00 PM)Jehuis Rad Wrote: Yu-Gi-Oh 5D?

No, did anything I metioned sound like Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's?
Unless your talking about the fact you battle on a track, but the kind I was talking about is on a tiny scale. Like one of those crazy hotwheel's tracks.
Yeah, Nothing Neekalert said reminded me of 5D's...
I had a dream lastnight that I was talking a test at my local Rite-Aid... It was a test on beyblade combinations and I made a 65. Thenn we took another test talking about launching techniques. I made a 100 on that, and everyone called me a nerd.
when beyblade was still verymuch popular than pokemon i had a dream where they made a beyblade that you can control mindfully and the beyblade had little jetpack on the bottom of them. so when your beyblade poped in the air the opposing blade whould chase after it and they whould battle 8 to 10 feet in the air
i had a dream yesterday that we all decided to meet in someones house, and so i went there and it was a really long way. one of you was with me in the car Confused he was holding this weird red mfbeyblade. then when we arrived we entered and went up and saw a lot of guys blading. but i couldn't recognize anyone Confused then, anubis suddenly shows up carrying his aries XD. < probably because of this pic: http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-46-page-94.html
then i woke up for school.
I had the weirdest dream ever, I was in my house when Taru went through the door into my house and was like heaps taller than me and had medium black hair and said hello and yea and then we played beyblade in my room and I was carp nervous for some reason and yea then my dad went up and talked to him and asked seriouse questions like how did he find my adress. It was the strangest dream I have ever had ._. And then I woke up and said wtf.
I think we've all dreamt of beyblades before, I've had a few over the years
I woke up a few mornings ago thinking I was Ginga.

Took me a few minutes to realize the dream ends when you wake up. Whoops!

Well, at least it wasn't like the time where I was dreaming about a zombie invasion, woke up in the girl's dorm on the top bunk, and Panicked because I forgot it was a dream. That did not end well...
(Apr. 19, 2009  3:14 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I woke up a few mornings ago thinking I was Ginga.

Took me a few minutes to realize the dream ends when you wake up. Whoops!

Well, at least it wasn't like the time where I was dreaming about a zombie invasion, woke up in the girl's dorm on the top bunk, and Panicked because I forgot it was a dream. That did not end well...

lol id imagine it wouldnt.
yeh iv had some weird dreams like that, like when i dreamt of werewolves attacking my college, weird lol
LOL! I had a dream a few days ago that I saw Brad in a red car driving down a road near my house. I decided to follow him in attempts of seeing where he was going (doesn't sound stalker-ish at all...). He pulled into a drive, where he lived. I then saw Rocky and another girl walk out of a house across the road, I went to go talk to them. That's about all I remember, I forgot half of it by the time I woke up (I assume). It was wierd and unexpected XD
(Apr. 19, 2009  3:29 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: LOL! I had a dream a few days ago that I saw Brad in a red car driving down a road near my house. I decided to follow him in attempts of seeing where he was going (doesn't sound stalker-ish at all...). He pulled into a drive, where he lived. I then saw Rocky and another girl walk out of a house across the road, I went to go talk to them. That's about all I remember, I forgot half of it by the time I woke up (I assume). It was wierd and unexpected XD

if i look out my window now will you be standing in my driveway??? lol jks
I assume. XD
Wow so like a road purely for bladers. XD
Wierd, huh... I seriously need to get off this forum once in a while, it's taken over my life! XD
No, I totally no what you mean. The number of beyblade related dreams I have is steaduly growing. >.> And they often involve death. Pinching_eyes_2
(Apr. 19, 2009  6:31 PM)Rocky Wrote: No, I totally no what you mean. The number of beyblade related dreams I have is steaduly growing. >.> And they often involve death. Pinching_eyes_2
Chocked_2.. Are we talking like, "DEAR GOD, IT FLEW OUT OF THE STADIUM AND TOOK HIS FREAKIN HEAD OFF!" Or just people dying in dreams that also involved Beyblade?
i think she means like the dream about brad getting killed by kenny XD
(Apr. 19, 2009  6:39 PM)pegasis Wrote: i think she means like the dream about brad getting killed by kenny XD

Gasp How dare he!
Lol, yeah there was the one with Brad getting stabbed. Also, had a few where everyone on the planet dies apart from WBO members.

Sometimes we're in our respective countries and we use the WBO to get together. At first all the UK people gradually make their way to London. Sometimes we drove there, other times the road was littered with cars because everyone had literally disappeared like that and loads of people had been driving home and stuff. That time me and my brothers went by horse. Cool Oh and then we had to get to the USA to meet everyone else. That involved Blitz and Giga learning how to fly planes. XD

And sometimes we're automatically in the same place. There was one time we were in a hotel. One of the really massive one where there's enough romes for one per person. And then another time, we weren't the only ones who were alive, it was a load of other forums. And we had to takepart in these sort of forum wars because only one forum could be allowed to survive. We just had to do tasks and stuff, kinda like a game show. Also, we were in a converted prison with two to a room because it was easier for whoever was organizing it that way (it may have been organized by aliens, can't really remember).

And then another time it was basically Battle Royale, WBO stylee.

And then another time I got kidnapped and tortured by these people and somehow ended up at Anime North injured and tattered. Most people ignored me because they though I was a cosplayer. =_= I eventually found BWR and was taken care of there. And another time I got kidnapped and ended up at Brads. And another time at Roans. That was pretty odd. >.>

Haha, I sound so insane now. WBO-related dreams actually only make up about 15% of my dreams. I just spend a whole lotta my time asleep. XD
I sure wish I had any memorable dreams at all.

Well, I do remember one dream which had something to do with Beyblade (it's a few years old, though):
I had to do some tests together with my friends in a school-like building that seemed pretty much empty besides us. One of them involved playing Beyblade against a phoenix-like creature (probably Dranzer) in a room whose floor consisted of a few floating and moving bowls. One bad step and you'd fall into the darkness below. I didn't even launch my blade because that's when I decided it was too dangerous and hightailed it outta there.

Any other dreams I can remember are from the same time and usually involved computers going haywire and trying to kill me or in one special case Mewto trying to kill me on a Monopoly board.
Come to think of it, everything in my dreams tried to kill me... Chocked_2