Beyblade dreams?

I had a dream where I was dressed as Shinigami-Sama(Lord Death) from Soul Eater and I was battling Kyouya and I was using a Scythe Kronos. I was using a launcher shaped like a scythe too. :s
I had a dream where me and my friend battled Damian and Zeo. I battled Damian. My friend beat Zeo but the battle was very close. I battled Damian (who was very hard to beat). When the battle was almost over I woke up.

I also have a plastic beyblade dream
Its where I found tons of rare plastic generation beyblades. There was also a beyblade store. Me and my friends ran from people who wanted are beyblades to sell them since they were rare
Weird dream
I had a dream I bought a Beylauncher R, another Variares, and a Beypointer.

I also had a dream that I was in the finals of a tourney called The Ultimate World Bladers and I battled Ginga and his new bey called Nova Pegasis TH170ECF(Extreme Circle Flat). I used a MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS. We both had a huge battle and when it seemed I was going to lose, Ginga used a special move called Nova Explosion Blast and my Bey deflected it and it hit Pegasis and Ginga lost, making me the ultimate world blader.
I had a dream where I was in the MFB anime. Never saw who my opponent was, but I saw myself drawn in its style. I was calling out to my bey(Earth Leone ED145WB) as it was battling in the stadium. Suddenly, three tornadoes started to revolve around it like a string trimmer. I screamed out with passion for Leone, and I get another look at him before I woke up.

To this day, I refer to that as my special move. "Lion Tornado Whip"
I had a dream of me and a friend going to some weird warehouse full of Beybladers and stadiums and boxes full of Beyblades, mostly plastic ones. I remember being one of the only few to own a MFB and a round cylinder green beyblade that was invincible at the time and I beat a few with ease and act like a god towards my friend, who as well owned a plastic beyblade, we were sidekicks in battle.

However that was back when I barely knew about MFB.
I had a dream once where I could launch super super fast. Like probably double the speed you could realistically launch. It was awesome. I was playing with all these random people, like people from my past and stuff and I smoked all of them and everybody was amazed at how fast I could launch. Lmao
i had very long dream, so i want permission to post? due to it is quite long but is quite amazing
(Aug. 18, 2015  1:48 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: i had very long dream, so i want permission to post? due to it is quite long but is quite amazing

Doesn't exactly matter of the length; maybe put it in a spoiler?

Either way, you can post what you want, no matter the length.
I. Had a dream where I was in the shogun steel series and I had this bey wyvaang balro w145 W2D facing off against future kenta with his bey, blitzen sagitairio t125 B2S and i was about to win then a earth leone came in and interrupted our battle and the blader was kermit the frog.... I immediatly awoken after that. What was creepy about it was that kermit was giving me luigi's death stare....
In this dream I was ash kechum travelling across kalos but had beyblades instead of pokemon
I had a dream I was beyblading while I was driving in a big race so the beys was racing after the race cars
Dream: two words: beyblade wrestling.....

Nuff said....
Had a dream where cyber dragoon was OP! then I woke up...
I had a dream in where I was the owner of umaterios in beyblade burst. Is it okay now to call dibs?
Ryuga possessed Sakyo and tried to kill everyone...then I ended up in school somehow
Here was my dream: I came home from school and my dad says to me "oh hey your beyblades are here" I didn't remember ordering any so I wolfed down some cookies and ran into my dads office. There was a line of 4d beys. Mostly replacements. There was a new Big Bang Pegasus a new L-Drago destroy and A blitz unicorno and variares. Both of the latter I don't have. So I was very excited. Then I woke up. I couldn't stop smiling I was so happy I finally had those new beys and the replacements. Then I realized the sad truth of the deceptions that are dreams.
(Aug. 20, 2015  8:51 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: I had a dream in where I was the owner of umaterios in beyblade burst. Is it okay now to call dibs?
No, it isn't alright...~
If valkyrie evolves in to ultimarouse its mine,evolve or not SeriousCool
I had a dream where I got a first gen dragoon that was purple. The base was rotating like the cries wheel, only about 90°. I loved it it was so cool! Then I woke up. I now have the desire to buy some plastic gen beyblades.
I met Ryuga and when I tried to follow him like kenta he left me in the Sahara! Now hard feelings scary guy