Beyblade Theory Combos!

(Jun. 06, 2019  12:41 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2019  10:29 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Cho-Z Achilles.00B.Lp. In theory you would launch on an angle and the loop would scrape, therefore launching it up and slamming down on the opponent, creating a massive attack and winning the match with OS or Burst. It might self-Burst, but the cho-z wings would stop it.

Also, mG.0Proof.Charge. Its the roundest beyblade ever? Pls tell me if I'm wrong but the shortness of mG would increase burst resistance.

Actually, 0 Proof is rounder except if the frame is off, then yes, polish is rounder? ( I think )
No actually Polish is barely. Proof has lines in it near the clips on it. Therefore making Polish rounder.

Oh sorry. i didn't have time to see which was rounder I just did it and yeah, polish is rounder
Revive Phoenix Outer Quest: the evolution of Cheeto.
Revive phoenix because the shape and color scheme are very similar, Outer because it’s the closest thing I can think of to spread, and quest because like edge it’s a completely useless driver(except on this combo?)
(Jun. 06, 2019  10:29 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Cho-Z Achilles.00B.Lp. In theory you would launch on an angle and the loop would scrape, therefore launching it up and slamming down on the opponent, creating a massive attack and winning the match with OS or Burst. It might self-Burst, but the cho-z wings would stop it.

Also, mG.0Proof.Charge. Its the roundest beyblade ever? Pls tell me if I'm wrong but the shortness of mG would increase burst resistance.

If you’re using OOB.Lp, then why not use D.Op to mitigate said self-burst risk
hell salamander (original) 7 (green-hazard kerbeus) lift bearing (silver-wallborg)

the green 7 makes the silver bearing tighter on all combos. I found the og hs to be the tightest of all my layers
My theory combo is wizard longinus zenith reboot dash retsu. explanation: this combo uses the same principle as judgement joker to burst left spin opponents.
I have a new theory combo. It is Judgment valkrie. 1'hit. operate GO (basically drago valkyrie layer with 1'hit and operate). The layer and disk will placed so as to be unbalanced at the same side. The driver will in attack mode and will be under the unbalanced side of the combo. So, the combo will be balanced (think about it with real life examples). And, it will be a stationary attack combo with monster attacks because of all that weight focused on one side. Interestingly, if it is defense mode, the combo will have flailing movement pattern which will make it semi mobile. But, in reality, I doubt if the layer, disk and driver can be placed in the position mentioned above.
[Image: 382fa8.jpg]
(Aug. 15, 2019  1:20 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I have a new theory combo. It is Judgment valkrie. 1'hit. operate GO (basically drago valkyrie layer with 1'hit and operate). The layer and disk will placed so as to be unbalanced at the same side. The driver will in attack mode and will be under the unbalanced side of the combo. So, the combo will be balanced (think about it with real life examples). And, it will be a stationary attack combo with monster attacks because of all that weight focused on one side. Interestingly, if it is defense mode, the combo will have flailing movement pattern which will make it semi mobile. But, in reality, I doubt if the layer, disk and driver can be placed in the position mentioned above.
[Image: 382fa8.jpg]

That is a meme!
I’ve got a theory combo! LC Z Achilles Sting Press! Level chip because why not. So the combo would work like this: when the beyblade is halfway to bursting, the 4 things on Sting and the big things on Press line up with the 4 blades on Z Achilles, making 4 ULTRA POWERFUL CONTACT POINTS!!!!!!!!!
Another theory combo! ZL.00B.Pw.Metsu! So when you launch the bey, the spring in the driver compresses, making the bey shorter. Then, Zwei’s upper attack + the spring decompressing flings the other bey out of the stadium!
Hey, finally a thread I can share my absurd ideas with

sR/aH.Bl.Rb' - pure stationary attack with devastating contact points from both the Layer and Disk exposed at high spin, then becomes mobile to tornado stall and hope it wins by Spin Finish with the contact points a bit hidden

VV/AV.00E/U/C.Jl' Ten - pure upper attack galore (reverse is ZL with Qc' Metsu)

pP.Vn.Bl - Armor and drone wreak havoc and damage opponent while main Bey either stays in the middle or use the said parts when scattered in the stadium to shoot at the opponent

gF/WL.Z.Br Gen - ultra-lightweight to accommodate for hard impacts against opposite spin, and would be able to absorb attacks with the rubbers on the Layer/Base as well as on the Disk. Two modes is to get pure Zombie mode which has both rubber contact points aligned upon assembly, with a balance mode where the Disk's rubber points align with the plastic gaps in between Layer/Base rubbers

gV/hK.St.Pw - Bound Attack/Hell Counter/Bound Stinger galore. Spring gimmicks on both Layer and Disk ensure better attack reversals and the Driver mitigates Bursts especially when the opponent is a heavy hitter

oE.Ar.Om - defensive ball-infused turtle shield thing, and when the metal balls on both Layer and Disk align, it would provide some nice balance

tW.Hr.Cy - free-spinning blades give defense potential and mitigate spin-stealing opponents while also providing stamina and KO resist

mG/aK.3E.Fl. flying Valkyrie that supposedly increases Stamina by letting the air circulate throughout the parts

PD.00W.Gr/Fr - Base acts as semi-solid heavy defense from taller attackers while Frame provides solid defense and destabilization potential against lowered combos; the Driver provides extreme KO resistance and sustained stamina

ZD.00E/W/T.Octa - ultra-heavy stationary attacker that will flick any lighter opponent regardless of spin-direction

W/W2.4T.At - since Frame in Defense mode is a bit more exposed due to smaller Layer, what would actually be hit especially by shorter upper attackers is the Frame which is virtually not going to make the Bey Burst and the Driver makes it so it will survive against consistent Rubber tipped attackers

vL.St.Ul - Howling Bite (if it actually works) flings the opponent to wall, and follows up with a Bound Stinger that can either ricochet opponent into the pocket or Burst via second wall hit; if still standing, will Reboot to follow up with a momentum-rich Bound Stinger for a final blow

tN.00U.Hn' - both Layer and Frame ensure hard upper attacks with the Driver providing some attack consistency and a bit more stamina

Got a lot more but my head is hurting from thinking of all these
Victory Valkyrie Boost Volcanic. This will make Victory valkyrie do a winged launch in REAL LIFE and actually do a anime move. or replace volcanic with variable.

another few!

Lord Valkyrie Blitz Volcanic' (awakened) this combo is a mix of Shu and Valt
Dead/Revive Phoenix 10 Unite. Used this for Phoenix Break in real life
mG 3 Flow Claw. This is a full air-resistant beyblade and is pretty good at gliding through the air
Dragoon F 12 zephyr (hasbro) lightest combo in the game
Judgment Spriggan Aero'Expand Orbit Metal Metsu is the combo with the longest name
I have one:

bJ 0Lift Yard

so lift would be in lower mode and jinnius would do cyclone wall creating like GIANT wall that things just bounce off of
(Sep. 11, 2019  8:37 PM)X-Wing Wrote: I have one:

bJ 0Lift Yard

so lift would be in lower mode and jinnius would do cyclone wall creating like GIANT wall that things just bounce off of
Lift has attack and defense mode.
Another one!

LC rP 10 Lp: Loop will make the bey jump when launched at a angle and can do whatever that move is called when rP crushes the bey (i think it is Phoenix Dive? not sure)
(Sep. 03, 2019  4:12 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Hey, finally a thread I can share my absurd ideas with

sR/aH.Bl.Rb' - *snipped*

VV/AV.00E/U/C.Jl' Ten - *snipped*

pP.Vn.Bl - *snipped*

gF/WL.Z.Br Gen - *snipped

gV/hK.St.Pw  - *snipped*

oE.Ar.Om  -*snipped

tW.Hr.Cy - *snipped*

mG/aK.3E.Fl - *snipped*

PD.00W.Gr/Fr -  *snipped*

ZD.00E/W/T.Octa -  *snipped*

W/W2.4T.At - *snipped*

vL.St.Ul - *snipped*

tN.00U.Hn' - *snipped*

Got a lot more but my head is hurting from thinking of all these

Those are extremely interesting, and I hope to see more of these kinds!
aC Cn Op. Theory: Full weight shift combo!
LC Orb Egis Around Orbit Metal, a grand total of 7 Metal ball bearings on this combo, so it would theoretically be perfectly balanced!
Union Diabolos convert nothing/asborb/power when it go’s for the center the heavy weight allows to compress but when it’s compressing it does union buster and forces the bey down then with the driver stopping it from moving and bursts or ko the bey
Nevermind! Judgment Apocalypse Hurricane'Expand Ultimate Reboot' is the combo with the longest name!(Hurricane' is what I’m calling Hasbro’s Hurricane disk)
Sr3 00 Wall Guard, guard has a hint of LAD, along with Wall's LAD and Sr3's rubber, it can help steal spin.
(Oct. 01, 2019  6:35 PM)Infinite.DX Wrote: Nevermind! Judgment Apocalypse Hurricane'Expand Ultimate Reboot' is the combo with the longest name!(Hurricane' is what I’m calling Hasbro’s Hurricane disk)

You can't use Prime Apocalypse with any Base or Chip aside from itself. I'm kinda curious with how heavy or light Hasbro has turned the GT Disks into, cuz it makes a bit more sense to also create better Frames to go along with those as well.
(Jan. 08, 2020  3:57 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2019  6:35 PM)Infinite.DX Wrote: Nevermind! Judgment Apocalypse Hurricane'Expand Ultimate Reboot' is the combo with the longest name!(Hurricane' is what I’m calling Hasbro’s Hurricane disk)

You can't use Prime Apocalypse with any Base or Chip aside from itself. I'm kinda curious with how heavy or light Hasbro has turned the GT Disks into, cuz it makes a bit more sense to also create better Frames to go along with those as well.

This was before we knew Apocalypse and Genesis were a single layer.
Edit: I had posted this idea in this thread before.
(Jan. 08, 2020  4:03 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2020  3:57 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: You can't use Prime Apocalypse with any Base or Chip aside from itself. I'm kinda curious with how heavy or light Hasbro has turned the GT Disks into, cuz it makes a bit more sense to also create better Frames to go along with those as well.

This was before we knew Apocalypse and Genesis were a single layer.

Ahh right, checked the date stamp on that. My bad.

Anyways, I'm not sure if this is already necro-posting, but I'll just add some more:

MDb2.Pr/0T.Xt+ - Incorporating the "flipping" gimmick of both Layer and Disk/Disk+Frame to suit all battle scenarios. Since the Base has smash for left and upper for right, it can also be used and supported by Paradox ideally if it can fit all Bases in its Defense mode. So left MDb2.Pr(Defense).Xt+ can provide smash and upper attack and hard defense along with high LAD potential depending on Driver setting. On Stamina mode of Pr it will have pure smash attack and semi-solid defense. Right MDb2.Pr(Stamina).Xt+ will give you pure upper attack and destabilization with a bit of defense at the expense of LAD, and on Defense mode for Pr it will give slight smash and upper attack with high LAD.

ND.Pr(Defense).Ab/Ul' -  Utilizing the defensive wall provided by Pr for Naked along with the heaviness of Diabolos Chip, when it is hit by taller Beys it can easily get away with an Absorb Break and still continue to spin-equalize against right spin, and on hard launches it can go berserk with the said move from the get-go. On Ul', it gains more Burst resistance and better LAD along with more smash attack potential, without really fearing same-spin match-ups since ideally the Disk should be the part hitting the opponent most of the time (virtually not clicking).

hS(Attack)/ED.Pr(Defense).Jl' -  Basically it will utilize the protrusions of the Disk to align with the 5 blades of the Layer for concentrated upper attacks thanks to the very low height of the Driver.

czV/czA/czS.Ig' - Basically and ideally, when you launch at moderate spin, the Burst stopper will not activate and provide more smash attack contact points for more power, and this will make the Driver spin strong enough along the tornado ridge to generate enough power to pop out the Wings for added Burst resistance.

LC aH.Gn - With the bows of the Layer out, makes good attack contact points for smash, and coincides with the Gn gimmick of attacking at high spins. At low spins it will obviously retract and preserve stamina.

GV/CV.10G.Lp Sen - Base makes it hard for opposite spin opponent to spin-equalize, and has nice contact points akin to cR. Disk and Weight provide OWD, and Frame gives a bit more of attack potential with some LAD. Driver makes it hop around a bit at hard tilted launches and will also be able to utilize the KO resistance against same-spin attackers.