Beyblade Theory Combos!

(Jun. 06, 2019  12:41 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2019  10:29 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Cho-Z Achilles.00B.Lp. In theory you would launch on an angle and the loop would scrape, therefore launching it up and slamming down on the opponent, creating a massive attack and winning the match with OS or Burst. It might self-Burst, but the cho-z wings would stop it.

Also, mG.0Proof.Charge. Its the roundest beyblade ever? Pls tell me if I'm wrong but the shortness of mG would increase burst resistance.

Actually, 0 Proof is rounder except if the frame is off, then yes, polish is rounder? ( I think )
No actually Polish is barely. Proof has lines in it near the clips on it. Therefore making Polish rounder.

Oh sorry. i didn't have time to see which was rounder I just did it and yeah, polish is rounder
Revive Phoenix Outer Quest: the evolution of Cheeto.
Revive phoenix because the shape and color scheme are very similar, Outer because it’s the closest thing I can think of to spread, and quest because like edge it’s a completely useless driver(except on this combo?)
(Jun. 06, 2019  10:29 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Cho-Z Achilles.00B.Lp. In theory you would launch on an angle and the loop would scrape, therefore launching it up and slamming down on the opponent, creating a massive attack and winning the match with OS or Burst. It might self-Burst, but the cho-z wings would stop it.

Also, mG.0Proof.Charge. Its the roundest beyblade ever? Pls tell me if I'm wrong but the shortness of mG would increase burst resistance.

If you’re using OOB.Lp, then why not use D.Op to mitigate said self-burst risk
hell salamander (original) 7 (green-hazard kerbeus) lift bearing (silver-wallborg)

the green 7 makes the silver bearing tighter on all combos. I found the og hs to be the tightest of all my layers